My Only Hope

My Only Hope

  It was a beautiful Christmas evening, Hoseok was really happy to be able to hang out with his friends, without work or any other real social life waiting for them.
They were going to pass the whole night having fun and just forgetting about their problems because that's what Christmas is for, to be together with your loved ones.
 
Hoseok was having such a good time, playing with the maknaes and just being his usual self; as for Yoongi, he was actually pissed off to say the least, because he wanted to pass the Christmas eve with Hobi, just the two of them wrapped up in a warm blanket and looking at the beautiful fire place while listening to christmas songs and people outside their apartment having fun in the cold weather; He wanted to show Hoseok how much he is important to him and shower him with love, or maybe just staying together in a comfortable silence while watching a christmas movie, yeah that's what he wanted for this christmas.
  He did not want those five noisy people to ruin his first christmas with his lover, but what can he do, when he saw his pretty boyfriend overjoyed and just having fun, he loved how Hobi's face showed that beautiful angelic smile that always made him look charming every time he saw it. Namjoon laughed at him about how much he was Hoseok with his eyes, in which Yoongi didn't bother to respond because his attention was still on his hope, the taller acted as if he was hurt by that, Jin patted his shoulder gently and asked to not bother the short boy as he went searching for Hoseok's help to prepare the Christmas's dinner table since he's the one who knows every corner of this house.
  
They prepared the table with the help of the maknaes, put the dinner that Seokjin has made for them and they ate while telling each others funny stories. When they finished eating the tasty meal, Yoongi told them that they should probably clean the table and as they begin cleaning he went to the living room and left them do the work.
 Jimin was a laughing mess when he realized what the older just did but Hoseok just shook his head at how lazy his boyfriend was and proceeded to finish cleaning the kitchen.
  
After they finished cleaning, the kids and namjoon got back to the living room where they found Yoongi searching what movie they should watch, the kids hurried to him, each one of them screaming the name of the movie that they wanted to see, the older just chose home alone 1 and paused it, waiting for Hoseok to come to the living room.
 
When Jin and Hoseok finished preparing, the latter joined the others and put the snacks on the little table; After him Jin came with cups full of eggnog for everyone, upon seeing them, Namjoon got up from his comfortable place on the couch and ran to his bag to show the big bottle of rum that he got "there is no christmas without rum" he cheered as he put the bottle on the table Seokjin hurriedly picked up the bottle "i already put a little  bit of rum in the eggnog, do you want the kids to get drunk?" he fussed, Namjoon just tsked and replied to him that the youngest is 22 years old already and that they are not kids anymore "come on let's have fun" he shouted, and the maknaes started bouncing upon hearing his words, Jin just face palmed at his boyfriend's act and sat on the couch, Namjoon soon followed him with two cups of eggnog, gave him his and sat beside him.
 
The kids called Hoseok to play a game with them and he agreed, as he got up, Yoongi's hands flew to his boyfriend that was minutes ago sitting beside him, he wanted to ask him to just sit again with him, but then he saw the grin and the joy on his lover's face, so he just let go and let him play with the kids.
He clicked play on the remote and the movie started, he put the remote on the couch beside him and began watching his boyfriend instead of the movie, he smiled to himself because Hoseok is loosing every round in the game, more like the kids are cheating and Hoseok is just too naive and doesn't see through it. 

He kept watching when he heard Jungkook's suggesting that whoever looses next has to mix eggnog and rum in a big cup and drink it, and they all agreed, there Yoongi has started questioning his boyfriend's sanity because he knew that he was loosing but he still agreed. He obviously lost the bets but the kids took pity on him and made him win just 2 or 3 times, still they won every other game, and Hoseok was very much drunk by now, the way he was roaring with laughter and swaying all right and left with no balance or control over his body. 

Yoongi actually felt bad, seeing his hobi like that without helping him, but he knew his boyfriend, when Hoseok was having fun, nothing was going to stop him until he collapsed from tiredness, which he thought that it's gonna be a long road for it to come, and so all he did was watching his gorgeous boyfriend being hilarious as always, which was what made him lovable and just special to Yoongi.
 
He was still focused on Hoseok when he heard another bet being made "the looser should act y and strip from his clothes" Taehyung said, both Jungkook and Jimin looked at him like he was mental and looked at Yoongi with an apologetic face, they both tried to change the bet but it seems like taetae wasn't gonna let go of the bet he has come out with, so they played the game and as usual Hobi lost, and so he started stripping in what his drunk mind thought was y but for the sober ones, he was a giggling mess fighting with his christmas sweater that got stuck in his head and he fell on the  floor still trying to take it off, kicking with his arms and for some reason his legs too, all three maknaes were howling in laughter, trying to calm themselves but they couldn't because the show that their hyung was making was so humorous, Jimin even chocked on his own saliva and was now trying to stop his laughter and coughing, but it seems like it can't be stopped.

Yoongi on the other hand just kept watching his boyfriend still fighting the sweater and giggling like a maniac, and all he could think about is just how much he was in love with this silly person and how much he was thankful that Hobi exist in his life, he could never ever imagine a life without his goofy boyfriend, and he still can't imagine how cheesy Hoseok has made him, as he didn't care about anyone before meeting him, he didn't even take care of his own self, before he met Hoseok the world was dark, he used to be imprisoned in his mind, wanting to just end the awful life that he used to have, but then...

He still remembers the first time he saw Hoseok, when Namjoon wanted him to meet his boyfriend Seokjin and they came with Jin's friend; Hoseok, truthfully, when Yoongi first saw Hobi, he hated him, he thought "why can someone be happy and positive in such a dark and negative world." At first he wanted to tear that dazzling smile from his face. that, what Yoongi thought was a mask. He wanted to see Hobi's true horrible face, because he thought everyone was evil, everyone just wore masks to hide their disgusting personality, but after millions and millions of tries just to see what he thought was Hobi's true face. he realized, that what he was seeing all along was the boy's true nature, he realized that in his dark world, a sun came, showing him the beautiful path of life, opening his eyes to the positive side of the world that he always thought it would just exist in his dreams, Hoseok showed him something that he always used to think was a miracle. 

He would do anything to keep Hoseok with him, to keep him happy, clean and untainted from this world's darkness, he really is thankful for fate, for destiny, for Namjoon and Seokjin, for letting him meet Hoseok, because he found the light, the hope he was looking for in all those years, he really loved Hoseok from the very bottom of his heart, and nothing can change that from him.

the laughter around Yoongi died down, Hoseok stopped fighting with the sweater and seemed like he was sleeping, the older got up and helped getting Hobi's sweater down from his head, the kids got bored after their hyung fell asleep and just kept watching the movie while still playing their witty games.

Yoongi glanced at the other couple and saw Jin curled up in Namjoon's lap, with a blanket around them, sleeping soundly. 

He cursed them in his head, because that's exactly what he wanted to do with Hoseok if it wasn't for them who wanted to pass the christmas in their apartment, using the excuse that it is big and had a beautiful night view, well yeah they are sleeping and totally not looking at the view,they more likely wanted to destroy his christmas plans with Hoseok, he shouldn't have trust them. he sighed, what has been done is done.

he looked down at the sleeping beauty and played a little bit with his hair "how can such a perfect being exist" he thought, he kissed his boyfriend and just curled up next to him and fell asleep on the carpet. 

 Hoseok woke up in the middle on the night, with his head and body hurting, he remembered what he did before he slept and he felt really ashamed of himself, how can he act like a totally fool, he can't believe himself, he opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend's face close to his, he searched his surrendering and fidget, trying to get out from Yoongi's hold as he was crushing him in his sleep, maybe that's why his body hurts, he started first caressing his boyfriend's face gently, he then kissed his nose, his cheeks, his lips, but the other boy still didn't wake up, he tried to whisper to him that he needed to get up, but Yoongi was still in his dream land, he even tried to tickle him but the other wouldn't even budge, Hobi was feeling uneasy, he really needed to get up, his boyfriend was hugging him like a body pillow, with both his hands and legs, he tried to untie the hands from his body when suddenly he felt the other's breath on his neck when he spoke to him "do you wanna get out of my hold that bad? " he muttered voice full of sleep , Hoseok blushed and punched him on the chest gently "yes, i need to pee, if i don't go now i think i'm going to explode" he said a little louder than he attended, Yoongi chuckled and let his boyfriend out of his hold, and Hoseok particularly ran to the toilet.

when he finished his business he came back to the living room and saw the kids sleeping near the table, Jin and Namjoon curled up in each other since the blanket seemed to have fallen, he put the blanket back on them, and brought some blankets for the kids, and his boyfriend that was still sleeping on the floor, he put the blanket on him and and sat beside his sleeping figure.
  
He looked at his boyfriend's face and caressed it while putting the bangs that were falling on his eyes away, he kissed him and whispered how much he loved him, the older opened his eyes and touched his boyfriend's neck to bring him close to his face and kissed him with all the love he had for him, he the other's lips as Hobi opened his mouth for him and deepened the kiss, Yoongi traced every corner of Hobi's mouth with his tongue, until he felt the other's need for breath and he broke the kiss, both of them were breathing heavily Yoongi saw his boyfriend's blushing face and took him into his hold.

He always felt complete with him in his arms he thought as they cuddled their way back to sleep.