When Jiyong is In Love...

8 Signs that Jiyong is In Love

...He emits rainbows, sparkles, for short, gay pheromones

"Youngbae hyung, is there something wrong with Jiyong hyung?"

Youngbae looked up at Seungri from where he was sitting inside the recording studio. He shot him a confused look, as if waiting for him to elaborate.

"I mean, look at him. He's weird!" 

"What do you mean weir--"

Youngbae glanced at Jiyong who's sitting on the controls, sighing and giggling like a lovesick girl. His jaw dropped.

"You did great Seunghyun-hyung~!" Giggle. Stare. Sparkle. Rainbow.

Seunghyun, who was inside the recording room, looked back at Jiyong and smiled. He removed his headphones. "Really? Do you think I should repeat the last part?"

"No! That was perfect!" 

"That's a lie."

"I am telling the truth, hyung~"

"Thanks, Ji. It's now the other's turn to record."

"Yes, hyung." Dreamy smile from ear to ear.

Youngbae and Seungri looked at each other. How come Jiyong isn't strict with Seunghyun now? And as long as the other two were concerned, Jiyong was some kind of emitting a different aura? 

"....."

"Hyung, I've prepared lunch for you~!"

"Oh thanks, Jiyong."

Seungri and Youngbae decided that they'll do the recording the next day.


 

...He spams quotes about love on Instagram

Select. Post. 

Select. Post.

Select. Post.

Select. Post.

Select. Post--

Jiyong halted as his phone vibrated. A name popped up and he knew who it was immediately.

"Hyung, what's with those posts? You've been spamming my IG with your lovesick quotes."

Ughh, maknae. But instead of being irritated, Jiyong grinned and replied to Seungri. 

"Because I felt like it~" 

He was about to post something again when another message came in. Ugh dammit. He's gonna continue posting later.

"Whom are you referring to, hyung? Did you meet another girl?"

"No. But it's a secret."

"Ehh? Come on, tell me!" 

"Not now, maknae!"

"Hyung!"

.

.

.

Seungri waited for Jiyong's reply, but a few minutes passed and there's still no reply yet. Uhh, he gave up. He decided to reopen his Instagram account, hoping Jiyong-hyung stopped spamming for a while. He scrolled through his wall and thankful that the older male stopped for a while, and instead saw a new post from Seunghyun-hyung. He posted a picture of his eyes.

Seungri pressed the like button. He was about to comment when he accidentally refreshed in his IG and saw a new picture posted by Jiyong. 

 

Immediately, Seungri regretted that he insisted on knowing who Jiyong was referring in his love posts.


...He writes couple names

For a while, Bigbang's taking a break from tours to focus on their MADE album. Jiyong was sitting on the sofa with a notebook and a pen in hand. Daesung was practicing for the recording session later; Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Seungri were on their way. Teddy and Kush were just grabbing a bite in the cafeteria.

'Hyung's really hardworking.' Dae thought as he caught a glance to Jiyong who looked so serious. 'I wish I could also write amazing songs like him.'

Daesung was about to go back to practicing when he suddenly caught Jiyong staring at the notebook in his hand, giggling, then sighing. He thought that his hyung was just happy with the lyrics he just written, so he didn't mind it and sang quietly.

Write. Giggle. Stare. Sigh.

Write. Giggke. Stare. Sigh.

Write. Giggle. Stare. Sigh.

Write. Giggle. Stare. Sigh.

Write. Giggl--

"HYUNG."

Jiyong, who was currently busy with what he's doing, halted and looked up at Daesung. 

"Oh, Dae! Are you ready for your recording?"

Instead of answering, Daesung peeked through the notebook Jiyong has been holding. It has scribbles instead of legibly written sentences, and why are there hearts taking up the whole page?! Daesung narrowed his eyes more to at least see that there are letters written in different styles and they are obviousy the same letters in that page. He leaned in closer enough to make out what the letters where.

O

G

T

P

OGTP? That doesn't make sense. Ohh--

"Hyung, correct me if I'm wrong but did you just write yours and Seunghyun-hyung's ship name inside the big heart you are blocking right now?"

Jiyong blushed. Hard.

Daesung never felt so scarred in his life.


...He secretly reads fanfiction about them

"The truth is.. Jiyong, I love you.."

"H-Hyung!" 

Without saying another word, Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong's nape and smashed their lips together in a heated ki--"

"Jiyong may I borrow your laptop for a bit?"

Jiyong nodded. "Oh sure, Youngbae. I'm just gonna get a drink."

"Okay." Youngbae sat in the sofa with Jiyong's laptop in his lap, about to search for a new hairstyle for their tour. 'Oh Jiyong forgot to close his tabs.'

...

"WHAT THE HECK JIYONG WHY ARE YOU READING AN R-18 FICTION ABOUT YOU AND HYUNG?!!!"


...He mostly sings and listens to Taylor Swift songs

It's been so long since the five of them went to a karaoke bar. Seungri and Daesung were dancing happily while Youngbae was singing Psy's "Daddy". Jiyong and Seunghyun was laughing, drinking, and also dancing to the song. The other three noticed earlier that Jiyong was pressed to Seunghyun in the sofa when they are the only ones sitting there. 

And oh, they knew already. 

They just don't say anything.

So, here Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung are, just dancing and singing without disturbing their two hyungs. Seunghyun's still clueless though. 

The song ended, and the other four applauded Youngbae for his amazing (drunk?) performance.

"I'm next!" Everybody turned their heads to Jiyong who just volunteered to sing next.

And all of them dropped their jaws when the song started playing. They stayed like that for a while.

"He's so tall and handsome as hell~ He's so bad but he does it so well~"

"WHO THE HECK PUT A TAYLOR SWIFT SONG HERE" Seungri, in all his soberness felt like his nerve was going to burst. And was Jiyong glancing at Seunghyun-hyung?! 

He looked at Seunghyun and the guy was cheering the lovestuck singing guy. Oh if only you knew, hyung. Seungri rolled his eyes.

"Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe~ Red lips and rosy cheeks~"

Youngbae cringed. Was Jiyong referring to himself? Oh god what has happened to him?


...He starts liking everything related to that person

"Hyung, do you want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Maybe next time, I'm going to Kohei Nawa's exhibit tomorrow."

"How about the next day?"

"Uhh, I'm going to visit the furniture shop the day after tomorrow."

Seungri didn't feel dejected as much as before.


...He checks on their Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Instagram more than twice a day

"peaceminusone liked choi_seung_hyun_tttop's photo"

"peaceminusone left a comment on choi_seung_hyun_tttop's photo"

"peaceminusone liked 8 photos"

"KYAAAAA OMG OMG JIYONG LIKED AND COMMENTED ON HIS BOYFRIEND'S PICTURE!! I COULD DIE HAPPILY!!!!" 

"YES SERIOUSLY COULD JIYONG BE MORE OBVIOUS???!"

Once again, netizens didn't sleep that night waiting for another update of Top and GD's lovestagram.


...He makes sure that the person he loves know how he feels, in the most Jiyong-way possible

"I'm sorry hyung I was la--" Huh? 

Seungri stopped in his tracks when he saw Youngbae and Daesung just standing at the door to their practice room. "Daesung-hyung? Youngbae-hyung?"

At this time, the two seemed to hear him because they turned their heads to look at him. They both have sour expressions.

"W-What's wrong?"

When they didn't answer, Seungri proceeded to walk past them and held the doorknob. 

"Yah Ri, don't you dare open the doo-"

At the same time though, Seungri opened the door only to see Jiyong straddling Seunghyun. And they were making out like there's no tomorrow.

What has seen cannot be unseen. Forever. 

Jiyong and Seunghyun paused for a bit, not until Jiyong winked and continued kissing Seunghyun like there's no one watching. And like there's no CCTV cameras inside the practice room.

...

*brain snaps*

"GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!!!" 

Youngbae's voice boomed inside the YG building and he didn't care if he'll get scolded by YG later.


Author's Notes:

Thank you for making it this far~ thank you for reading this story!! :) I actually got the idea from Lolishoujo's fic "Lost at a Certain Angle: Chapter 21" which is an AoKise drabble. This is quite similar to it, because I think Kise and Jiyong share some characteristics when they are in love hahahaha xD 

I enjoyed writing this oneshot so I hope you enjoyed reading it too! :) :)