I am not fruit.

Taehyung+Jimin ≠ Jungkook

It started on Monday when Jimin started to spend less time with the younger. Leaving him for extra practice time and long talks with the other members about their comebacks.

He began to notice how much thinner the other was getting. The more he stood by the other members, the more he realized it was true.He was sure Jin's face was thinner than his ...right?

But now it was almost the opposite.

His eyes were sunken with a light shade of grey beneath, quickly being covered with layers of BB cream and concealer.

Still, Jimin managed to smile. That smile that would immediatly brighten up Tae's tiring days. Damn, even his name made him wag his nonexistent tail.

He really missed sitting in front of their Television, watching crappy anime with a bowl of popcorn on their laps. What he missed the most was Jimin's short fingers running through his hair as his eyelids felt heavy,the way the anime's sound would fade when he fell asleep that way. It was almost romantic.

But of course those days were over as soon as they debuted and now all they did in their free time was practice. Sometimes he wished he could go back to the old times. The way Jimin's chubby cheeks fit snuggly against his palm and the way he could hug him whenever he wanted without others being in the way. Now he had to share.

He wouldn't mind sharing anything else, but Jimin--in his mind--was his and his only.
He felt a pit in his heart as soon as Jungkook had joined the company for, Jimin seemed to have his eyes on him only.

He saw that look of awe as soon as Jungkook had first set foot at practice.

'Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook, and I'll be the newest member from now on." He bowed deeply and was immidetely sqeezed by Jimin.

Tae was not ashamed to say he was happy Jungkook pushed him away almost hatefully.

After years of being a group he was still cheeful when the youngest pushed the other away. But this only made him anxious when he did indeed show Jimin some love.
'Can't he make up his mind?'


Thursday was the day he was sure to see Jimin since they both had vocal practice in the same room. The room was large, causing their voices to bounce off the walls in a way Taehyung loved. He longed for the day to finally have Jimin beneath him. But of course, he didn't have the guts to say that kind of thing out loud. Nope. At least not in front of Jimin.

His eyes were glued on the other when it was his turned to finally fill the silent room. It was the closest to perfect. His clear vocals made him grin and sing along in his head.

It was then,when Jungkook's voice darted his stomatch. Yeah, his voice was lovely but it caught Jimin's attention in way his didn't, for that he almost dispised it.

He saw the way Jimin's eyes lit in awe, just like the way they did when Jungkook was first announced to be in the group. Why couldn't he react to Tae the same way?

He did everything he could to steal Jimin's gaze but they all seemed to fail when another member stole his shining moment.

He didn't dance as good as Hoseok and he didn't sing as good as Jungkook. This caused him to question 'what am I good at?'

In his head, he was irrelvent when it came to special charms. He was the only one experienced with Sax but did that really matter? No. Not to himself and apparently not to any of s.

He longed for the day someone to finally be curious about him. About his past, his life, his intrests, even his favorite blanket. He could go on and on about that damn blanket, it was the one Jimin gave him when they performed in tokyo. It was special. He sighed and smiled. There's a chance no one was curious.

Tae's voice cracked that day during practice.

 

 

He came to terms on Saturday that he was, in fact, jealous. Jealous that Jimin showed lack of intrest. Jealous at their past lives. Even jealous that the members had more affection. Nothing was the same.

It's the day off and Jimin layed there on the couch with an ice pack on his head.

"Wanna go out? I'm buying." The words came out plain, causing Jimin to peek up the younger.
"Oh Tae," he sat up and smiled, " I don't know..I kinda have a headache.." he rubbed his head.

'Nope nothing's the same.' At time like this, Jimin would jump right up no matter how sick he felt. He would question it.

Tae eyed the other without a smile and stopped at his face. "You look awful."

Jimin stared at Taehyung.

"What are you getting? Two hours of sleep?" He sighed and grabbed his wrist,"C'mon we're getting lunch wether you like it or not."

Jimin didn't protest, possibly too weak to do so. Taehyung felt this fault helped his open opportunity. That and the absence of members in the room.

They walk on the side walk and Tae could feel the cacoons in the stomach start to hatch. Jimin just walking with him made him happy.

The other yawned and lazily blinked his eyes. "It's been a while huh? Since we did something like this. God,I'm hungry. I can't remember the last time I had a proper meal." Jimin his bottom lip.

"You'd probebly rather do this with Jungkook,right?" Taehyung kept looking straight.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

'Damn. Should have kept shut.' Taehyung knew he opened a door to curiosity. He wish he could close it without responding honestly, but that was nearly impossible for bad liars.

"Nevermind."

"No. Tell me....you've been acting weird lately."

"Weird he says.....how about you? You've been all over Jungkook for years. Just date him already."

Taehyung heard the other giggle.
"Is that was this is about?" He giggle again. Taehyung held his smile at the sound.

"Taetae." He smiled and linked arms with the other. "There's nothing going on like 'that' trust me. Plus, I'd rather eat with you."

Taehyung looked down at the other who looked back. "Then why don't you show it? Why do you keep pushing youself away from me?" He stopped in his steps.

"Huh?"

"If it's not Jungkook it's Hoseok and if it's not Hoseok it's Yoongi. Why am I last? Why arn't we the same anymore? I miss us.." Jimin could see the sadness in Tae's brown orbs. The way he furrowed his eyebrows showed indication of disappointment, yet he saw there was no reason for him to be.

"You're the strawberry on top." Jimin said this almost too casually. "You never eat the strawberry first, that'd be a waste wouldn't it?"

He tangled their fingers together and pressed close. "In the end, I just want you all to myself." He grinned," how do you think I feel?! Jungkook only let's YOU ever lay a finger on him. If anyone's jealous here , it's me."

Tae pouted, "I'm not a peice of fruit, how would you feel if I compared you to something like that?"

" what the ,Tae. I'm just trying to tell you I like you the most. Jeez why you gotta ruin the moment."

"Well...if you like me the most..show it. Show it to everyone that I'm your favorite. I don't care if it's just a light hug or a link in arms i jus--"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's face and pressed their lips together, that tingly feeling never leaving their stomaches. God, it felt good. Jimin hugged the other's torse and Tae kept his hands on tangled in his unstyled hair. The way their lips danced felt like silk being rubbed. So soft yet so smooth, it was almost magic, the way Jimin's sweet mouth felt so warm.

They both separate and Jimin's pink cheeks only seem to get darker. "See? I told you."

Taehyung couldn't wipe the grin that was placed after the kiss. Instead he let out a chuckled at Jimin's flustered state.

He grabbed the shorter's hands, and placed a soft kiss on corner of his mouth.
"Mine." His eyesmile allowed him to giggle.

Jimin's headache was long forgotten

- -

Taehyung could now say he was happy how things were now.