Chapter 1

The Playboy of Cube High School

On the first day of school, Hyuna already getting detention. Her first time. And the cause wasn't even her fault. She hated everybody at that time. She entered a detention room with no desks and chairs. A teacher and a boy which famous with his bad boy attitude, Zico was already there. She sat down in a seat with annoyed feeling. The teacher left the room after 20 minutes detention. Zico got up and walked around and later did she know Zico stops in front of her chair. She looked up with questioning look. "Hey, I'm Zico." He said. "Yeah...like no one know you. I mean I am Hyuna." She said to him politely. "Well Hyuna, it's good to meet you." He says but Hyuna looked at him weird. "Did I do anything wrong....?" He says questioning my looks at him."NO! ...no no. It's just I heard you were....the bad boy. So you don't seem bad." She said not trying to sound rude. "Well, good to know. I like girls who can talk straight..." After saying that he winks at  you.

It was an ordinary Friday night and Hyuna and her friends went out clubbing. She was having so much fun all night long, drinking, dancing and just getting loose. She was dancing with one of her friends when she had to go to the bathroom. Hyuna continued to dance all the way. All of sudden, she felt someone roughly grab her hips and start grind himself on you. "Let go of me!!" She shouted. She struggled to get free. Because it was noisy with loud music and people were drunk, no one notice it. "She said let go!" She heard a familiar male voice shout, next thing she know is the stranger is being ripped off of you. She turned around to see the man on the floor with his nose bloody. "Come on." The male voice said to her as he took her hand and lead her outside. Once outside he let go of her. "Zico, what are you doing here?" She asked. "It's club duhh, of course having fun." He said back. "Ohh forgot...your habit. Thanks for that." She said quietly the middle part and later thank him. "No problem sweety." He smirks. Hyuna rolled her eyes.