Final

The Best Love

It started when my family left me to a far away place. I was brought by someone dear for me based on his 'only' sympathy. He's 5 years older than me and has been being my crush since 10 years ago. I was so young when i first saw him, i knew he is so popular among girls and a wild type one but he took my heart away. I thought it was just a puppy love. Years had passed but i still yearning for him and when I thought i was older enough, he still thought i was not enough for him. Desperate, I chose to date his older brother by a year, Luhan. But a relationship based on gaining his attention plan was not good from the start. Eventhough his brother is so kind but i love the other one, not my boyfriend. So we broke up. 

I left the city and started to move on. I found some other boys and dated them but in the end it was all not work. But when i found this one guy named Jongin, my first love started to enter my life again. Just like he used to be, whenever i got a boyfriend he always dragged himself into my life again and he did it again. But when i dated Jongin, i was so in love with him until i thought i can forget my first love which is so painful. So i told him that i was waiting for him for years from the first we met but he never received my heart and instead broke me with ignoring my feelings...if ever he wanted to get connected with me again, i was gladly accept him as a mere friend. He was so surprised, he told me that he thought i was just a little girl who just have a crush with him and my feelings is not that deep. And he regretted that, he said if he was looking for a serious relationship, he wanted only me. I was taken aback by that but then again my heart was already occupied by Jongin. So i told him goodbye for our good.
Unfortunately, eventhough i was determined that my last love is Jongin and we will get married soon when i entered 20, God seemed has different plan. Jongin left me forever because of car accident and since that, i was dead dried. 
Couple years after that, my family left me forever to a far place as well, leaving me like an abandoned kid. I have no one, not even a place for me to go home. I wonder whether i was lucky to not go home at that day when the storm hit my city, leaving me alone in my family that left. But now I'm really all alone until he came. 
He came by his sympathy, he offered me a home. Not just for me to sleep at night and protect me from rain when it's rain or from sun lights, but really a home. He offered me his house and his family. So i stay there.
It's been almost six months and his mother took care of me really well. She's a kind and warm woman and his husband is a wise one. Luhan Oppa also took care of me very well as I'm this family's youngest member. He has a girlfriend that made me relieved since i was sorry for our past. He often brought his girlfriend home and met me. How about his younger brother? His younger brother? Sehun? He is busy with his work and hobbies. 
But I won't share this story if i had no problem. The problem is because Sehun was the one who brought me to this family but he ignored me like everyday. So I assumed that he took me by his sympathy, not because of he ever or still has feelings towards me. It broke me. It broke me into pieces because I realized, i never really leave my feelings for him. 
And one day, i cried because of this. Luhan Oppa found me and took me to his room. He locked the door and hugged me as he patted my back, I didn't told him why but seemed like he knows why. Because that morning, i tried to speak with Sehun but Sehun said he was busy and Luhan Oppa saw that. I kept crying until his mother knocked the door because I thought it was like forever, maybe we spent almost five hours inside the room. When the door opened, his mother and father were shocked seeing me inside the room, right at his bed with eyes swollen.
"Luhan what are you doing? Jinri why are you here?!"his mother yelled but i think not because she was angry but because she was just panic. Seeing his son with a girl in a locked room like this, ofc she would be confused. 
"Mom, Jinri just feeling unwell. She's fine,"Luhan Oppa said calmly at the door's frame.
"She's fine but what you two doing is not fine. Why locked yourselves here? Do you like her? Do you want to do something bad to her?"his mom asked. I gulped my saliva as Sehun also entered the room. He looked calm but confused.
"Luhan, if you like her don't do a bad things and make people misunderstood. You must be a gentleman and take responsibility,"his father said.
"Wait! Dad, mom, it's not like that. I'm just crying and Oppa helped me to calm down here. We did nothing!" I stood up and approached them to stand on Luhan Oppa. I looked at Sehun, he just threw his face away and it somehow hurts me.
"Seriously...? Then...,"
"Wait. Yes, i like Jinri. I will be responsible over her if someone won't be,"Luhan Oppa glanced at Sehun who still lowering his head, looking at the floor.
"Really? Good son, but how about your girlfriend?"
"Oppa don't say anything unnecessary,"I grabbed his arm and bit my lower lip. Trying to hold my tears, because Sehun seems don't care at all.
"I have been waiting for this to tell you and a certain someone. If he didn't care at all, i would like to take you away. Because i love you more than anyone,"Luhan said with heartwarming eyes as he assuring me. Tears are rolling down to my cheeks. His parents are happy because of this decision and they left the room. I couldn't look at Sehun because i might show my begging eyes. Begging him to take me with him but seems like he still not care.
"Congrats,"he said before he leave.
"Wait. Sehun, are you sure to let Jinri with me?"Luhan asked with fierce eyes. Sehun shrugged and looked at me.
"It's good right Jinri? That finally someone want to take you and be responsible forever in your life? You won't be alone anymore. Now i leave you with Hyung completely,"Sehun said, ignoring the tears that b on my eyes. 
"Sehun!"
"I'm busy Hyung. Take care of Jinri,"Sehun raised his palm and closed the door. 
And i almost fall to the ground because of that. I love him but once again he breaks my heart. Once again, it's so wrong. Once again, this love is impossible.
"Jinri, are you ok?"
Luhan Oppa's soft voice saved me from my desperation. I raised my face and looked at him. He hugged me and kissed my hair. I cried again but i felt secured so i hug him back. Should i accept him? Is it ok? But what am I thinking again? Sehun had dumped me again. And here Luhan Oppa is ready to be by my side forever. 
I stopped crying and looked at him. The room was locked again and they know that Luhan and I are something now. So my head is full with the thoughts if Luhan wanted me now, i think i will give that. If he kissed me, i will kiss him back. Because he's the only one who care about me.
 
*** 
 
I walked in the aisle and I can't look forward because of this nervousness. A hand grabbed my hand and it felt so soft. Slowly i raised my head up and look at my groom. My lips formed a smile as i saw him and eyes tried so hard to be strong and not shed any tears. 
Someone will be my everything from now on. Someone will be a responsible person for me. He will be my family, replacing the goners and be in my side forever. Someone will gift me with a new family. My own small family. 
 "Are you ready, Jinri?"
I smiled when he asked me that. I want to thank him as much as i can because he took a big effort and risk for me. Because in the end, he was brave to accept me in his life. 
"I'm ready...,"i exhaled and formed a smile again.
"Sehun...,"
With that, we're ready to vow our love in front of the God and everyone.
 
************************************************
 
"Sehun,"
"You never call me with 'Oppa' anymore,"
"I know...you know, thank you for let me entering this family. I'm thankful for your kindness,"
"You're welcome. And congrats for the sudden proposal from Hyung. You need someone to be always in your side and you can count in. You know you will never get that from me,"
"What do you mean?"
"Jinri, i want you with the best man in this world and Hyung is the be-,"
"-Why did you kiss me?!"
"Sehun, I don't need the best man in this world. I need and i want someone who never leave my heart eventhough a thousand years are passed. And he's you. From 10 years ago, my heart is still beating fast because of you,"
"Geez this girl. When did you grow up?"
Jinri smiled after hearing that, and they laughed before Sehun leans in and kissed her.