Christmas

Bang's Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was dark as the curtains were still close, but the sun was still able to peek through. The ray of light hitting the end of the bed, where a pair of bodies lie tangled up in bed; snuggling as their bodies radiate heat off of eachother. 

Quick foot steps were made as a pair of feet rushed into the room peeking their head through to see the pair still soundly asleep. Walking up to the end of the bed, only to crawl between the bodies. "Mommy! Daddy! Wake up, it's Christmaaasss!" 

Stirring the bodies awake, a husky voice spoke out, "Leo what?" The sound of the male's morning voice and his daze state caused the female next to him to smile with her eyes still close. Leo notices the smile on his mother's face, he lies between them his arms around her neck, whispering, "Mommy its Christmas." 
"Merry Christmas Baby," hugging him back with a kiss on his forehead. The male beside them watches the scene before him and couldn't help but to smile. His son turns to him, "Merry Christmas Daddy!" Ruffling his hair, "Merry Christmas, shall we go down stairs to see if Santa left you any presents this year?" The boy then sat up on his knees nodding energetically. 

"Why don't you go down stairs first, but don't open any presents yet not until Mommy and Daddy are down stairs too, understand?" "Yes Mommy." The pair watches the little one speed out their room. 
Turning their heads at the same time with a smile on their face. Yoona leans over to give him a peck on the lips, "Morning." Yongguk pulls her towards him, groaning, "Morning Babe, do we have to get up?" 
Her hands on his chest pushing him away slightly, "Yes now hurry and put a shirt on, while I go look for the camera." 

As she struggle to get out of his grip, "Yongguk," she whines. His brows furrow as he pouts his lips, signalling her that he wants another kiss. Trying to keep a straight face at his childish antics, but decides to give in anyway. Only for him to take the opportunity to take advantage and further the kiss into a steamy one. His hands caressing her skin as she sat on top of him, "MOMMY! DADDY!" 

Pulling Yoona back to reality, she pushes him away and gets out of his range as he sink back in the bed momentarily letting out a big sigh. Looking at the clock that reads: 10:00 A.M. Chuckling she got up tighten her silk robe before walking over to open the curtains to let the sun shine in. She walks over to the dresser to throw him a shirt in which he catches pulling it over his head, "Mommy Daddy why are you taking so long?" 

They take notice at his cute full onesies attire, "Mommy was looking for the camera kiddo should we go down together?" 

"Yes Yes, I saw Santa left a lot of presents under the tree Daddy," he explains while lifting his arms up for the older male to come pick him up. Shifting his son on one side of his hip, "Come on mommy, lets go," he held out his little hand out for her to hold. 

As they reached the end of the stairs Leo wiggles his way out of his father's arms and straight towards the Christmas tree. Leo looks at his mother with puppy eyes as she whips out the camera and hits the record botton. She nods her head as the okay signal he needed. Yongguk sat on the carpet with Yoona at his side. They watch their 4 year old rip open his presents; happily. 

"Mommy Mommy look look I got a car," Which got the mother surpised. "Yongguk," she turns her head staring at the culprit with disapproval. He leans in her ear, "I promise not to spoil him, so much. Althought it's a gift for him its also a gift for me..." he leans away trying to distract her, "OH look it has a remote that I control you in." He scoots near his son picking him into his lap as they exam all the toys, he got for Christmas. 

She shook her head, "Mommy, Daddy and I got this for you." Her baby bear stood infront of her with a wrapped up present in the shape of a square. Unwrapping it, she held in her hand a box written on it, Kay Jewelary, inside a necklace customized. "I got it customized so each heart had our birth stone. Do you like it?" Yongguk looked at her worried as she was silent. 

She shook her head, "No I love i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter