when daesung got ignored!

when daesung got ignored!

 

“do you need my help?” I asked. Anita shook her head.

“you wanna go out?” anita didn’t reply.

“do you want to watch a movie?” it was the same. No reply.

Anita didn’t reply to anything. She did everything in silence. I stared at her for a long time. I thought if I stared at her long enough, she would react in any sort of way. Maybe she would throw a book at my face, or she would give me the finger. But she didn’t. not even a look. I thought she was mad, so I went to the florist and got her a big sunflower bouquet. When I gave it to her, she threw it out over the window.

When it was dinner time, she served me raw prawns for the appetizer, burnt pig’s for the main course. And molded strawberries for desert. I thought it was a test of courage, so I ate them all.

So.. I ended up In the hospital for thirty days. The doctor thought it was food poisoning but I told them it was my own idiocy. When I got home, she was still like that. I wondered and thought maybe I forgot something.

I looked at the calender and found

 

 

 

It was our anniversary….

.

I tried to apologize, but she didn’t respond. I bought her, new everythings. Shoes, cars, phones, and even a summer house in Canada. Beside Niagara falls. But she didn’t respond. So I asked T.O.P to keep them. Because he liked girl cars. And I gave the shoes and other accessories to taeyang. He needed new earrings. And the summer house, I gave them to my rockin hard granpa. He had seven girlfriends, so he wanted that summer house for…. Well, you know what it’s for.

 

Seven months passed, Anita still hasn’t talked to me. I cried in the shower and the garage, the yard, the living room, the kitchen, our bedroom, and even our dog’s house. Everywhere were tears, tissues, chick flicks, my billion laptops. And popcorn. My life was a living hell. We didn’t talk, touch, look at each other. Well, I stared at her everyday, but she would isolate her self to the back garden. Where she would paint and read books. I missed her incredibly much.

Till one day I couldn’t stand it anymore. I stood on top of a building, with seventy two floors. I shouted “Anita! If you don’t forgive me, I will kill myself!” no respond. Just someone yelling “shut that dog up!” damn. It was over. I began to cry, I used up all the tissue in the pent house. I said to myself, “stupid Cinderella. I should have not believed in true love”

Six hours passed, it was getting dark. I was hungry and I wanted to pee. Anita still didn’t show up. I decided to go to sleep in the pent house. It was cold, and I pulled my blankie up to my chin. Then I slept.

When I wake up I found someone’s underwear in my shower bin. I thought why is it a bra? And it’s pink? T.O.P? GD? Oh no…. its seungri….

“hey hyung” seungri showed up in pink lingerie. Anita wanted me to gave you this. He gave me a pink note. I opened it and it says

 

“Oppa, I forgive you <3 <3

now get down here and lets….”

“yes!” I shouted and squealed like a fangirl.  Seungri looked at me and I replied “hey, I’m not the one who’s wearing lingerie”

“you’ve got a point” then he opened it and jumped off the window. I saw him fly. . His made an old woman faint and his front made an old man die.

I went down as fast as I could and I kissed Anita as soon as I got to her. She hugged me.

-meanwhile-

T.O.P: “what are they doing?”

Seungri: ”why is daesung doing that? Is he like.. ?”

GD: “OMG. She’s goung to take it off.”

Taeyang: “omg. I need a girl.”

They were all laughing erted laughs. They were all spying on daesung & Anita.

T.O.P: “wait seungri. What are you wearing?”

Seungri:” nothing”

GD: “hey, what’s that white thing on top of your front?”

Seungri: “it’s a dove’s feather.”

Taeyang: “let me get that.”

Seungri: “hey! Don’t pull!”

 

-END-

 

 

hehehe it's really short ._.