Iridescent Starlight pt 2

Iridescent Starlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-3 years on-

The same seasons replay each year but the memories made each time is what makes it special for both individuals. It has been three years since the Christmas Eve that Taehyung and Jungkook had begun talking. The only difference is the gold Cartier rings with each other's name engraved on the surface on their left ring fingers. Oh, and a baby.

"She would be our New Year baby," Taehyung says.

"Why not New Year's Eve?" Jungkook asks.

"Come on, she'd hate us for that. And she'd be the last of the lot to get legal. She'd have to watch her friends drink. Kook, I know how that feels. It ," Taehyung says.

"Alright, January first it is," Jungkook says.

"Nah. It's not original. January second. How about that?" Taehyung says.

"Everyone wants to be born on the first day of the year, Tae. But your choice. You're the one going through Caesarean anyway," Jungkook says.

"Okay, I know. Let's play patty cake. If I win, she'll be born on January second. If you win, she'll be born on January first," Taehyung says.

Both men start to play patty cake, the concentration slash clapping game. At the ninth patty cake, Jungkook makes a mistake and Taehyung cheers.

"January second it is," he declares, leaning back into the sofa. "Kook, could you get me a burrito? I feel like eating one."

"Shouldn't your cravings be gone?" Jungkook asks.

"It's not her. It's me, I just really feel like eating a burrito. I made one last night and it's in the fridge. Could you warm it up for thirty seconds?" Taehyung asks.

"Sure, babe. Go rest, it must be really tiring to keep her in. When did Doctor Kim say was the official due date?" Jungkook asks.

"December 18," Taehyung asks. "But he said that if I can hold her in then no problem."

A week has passed since the official duedate and Taehyung hopes that there will be no complications.

-----

"Kook, I'm nervous," Taehyung says.

"Doctor Kim says it will be over in an hour tops," Jungkook says. "A small incision he said. Did you decide on the name yet?"

"Peanut butter and Jelly," Taehyung says. "Or Fe. I know your chemistry results fall on the scale of negative numbers so let me just tell you that Fe stands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter