The first meeting: The unfortunate meet

Not My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo man! Welcome back to school,” Hanbin turned around and saw his best buddy waving his hand walking towards him with his wide grin. His hair was styled flawlessly – they always do, Hanbin thought.

“What makes you looks so happy today?” Hanbin frowned. Looking taken aback by his friend remarks, the happy friend made a dramatic face – showing that he really felt offended by Hanbin’s word.

“Hanbin, don’t be too serious. I don’t want to ruin my Good Morning today because of you,” Hanbin mocked his friend as he turned his back to the latter.

“Whatever Jiwon, I don’t have much time to talk nonsense with you,” and Hanbin walked away while waving his right hand, leaving the disappointed looking Kim Jiwon.

“Geez, such a mood spoiler.”

 

 

“Yah! Song Jihyo! You crazy girl! Move your lazy right now and walk faster!”

“Ugh! Why are you walking too fast Kwangsoo?” Jihyo walked lazily, following her best friend a.k.a the annoying secretary of the student council. She immediately stopped when she bumped into something – much like someone. Jihyo lifted her head and met her gaze with her tall friend.

“Yah, Lee Kwangsoo, why did you stop?” but Kwangsoo only answer her with a terrified face.

“MongJi, you need to help me!!!” Kwangsoo began to panic. “I forgot that I need to bring the things for the new freshmen. But since we already late because of someone and I need to go to the staffroom for some issues, I reaaaallly really need your help,” Kwangsoo requested in one breath which amazed Jihyo.

“Fine, I’ll do it,” Jihyo rolled her eyes when Kwangsoo carved an evil smile. “So, where should I fetch the things?”

“Oh, at the store. Thank you my Jihyo. You are the best. See ya later~” Jihyo left Kwangsoo without turning back again; she went straight to the storage room for Student Council.

After a few minutes, she arrived in front of the storage room door. “Finally,” she opened the door and was shocked when she saw two brown boxes were waiting for her. “Damn you, Lee Kwangsoo.”

“Okay let’s do this,” before Jihyo trying to lift the boxes, her phone was ringing. She groaned, feeling irritated and straightened her body before reaching for her phone inside her blazer’s jacket.

“Hello,” she picked up without checking the caller ID properly.

“Yah! Song Jihyo, what took you so long? Kwangsoo told me that you need to pick up some boxes for him,” Jihyo distanced her phone from her ear as a female voice was practically yelling from the other line.

“Yah! Kim Jimin I heard you clearly, you idiot. You almost make me deaf,” Jihyo huffed. From the rude way of speaking, Jihyo knew it was her best friend, Kim Jimin. She could hear Jimin chuckled guiltily and she just hoped that girl was right in front of her so she could smack her head.

“Oh, where are you? We’ve been waiting for you. Kwangsoo said that it should not take you so long,” Jimin lowered her voice and Jihyo literally rolled her eyes hearing Jimin’s words.

“That Lee Kwangsoo really needs some beating. Does he think that I am some kind of superhero? How on earth I could carry all these heavy boxes in a speed of light?” Jihyo began to lecture her friends and it ended with Jihyo saying that she would be there in at least five minutes.

“Geez, those rotten kids…” Jihyo shook her head and put her phone back into her pocket. She slides up her blazer that covers her arms and then bent down. She took a deep breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter