Chapter 1

Our Love Story

Sooyoung's POV

Today was the day I finally get to have a photoshoot with my boyfriend, Minho. "Sooyoung-ah, are you ready" the photographer said. "Yes" I replied as I touched up my make-up and while he took a few more pictures of Minho. "Okay, Sooyoung, pose fiercely, but make it cute." the photographer said as I stepped on the platform. "Yes, sir!" I said as I did what he said.

As we were almost done with the photoshoot, I got a text from a anonymous person, 'Minho-oppa is mine, don't you dare to touch him!' as I read the message, I was scared, I didn't know what to do. 

Minho's POV

I always felt bad breaking up with Yoona ever since I became a model, I just wish I can go back in time so I can keep her, she was my first love and it was also our 300th day together. Ugh... memories... I aadmit, I love Sooyoung and Yoona but I wish I can have both. I loved Yoona because we had dated since the first month of high school and I love Sooyoung because of her motherly personality.

I was driving Sooyoung and myself to our apartment since we lived together. As I got out of the car, and got my keys to the aapartment, I noticed a familiar figure. "Oppa, are you okay" Sooyoung asked me worriedly. "Yeah, I'm just tired, that's all" I replied back as I held Sooyoung's hand. "Okay, I don't want you getting sick." 

Yoona's POV

I saw a familiar figure that looked like belonged to Minho. I didn't know that he would live here, I had missed Minho, and I still miss him, my wallpaper is me and Minho.