Someone

Help Me To Remember

 

We stood there awkwardly. "No I didn't..." I said.
 
"Yes you did! How come you can sing exactly like her?" He smirked.
 
"I do not..." I glared.
 
"Hold on..." He grabbed my hand, and led me quickly down the street to a music store. I looked through the glass windows, and saw the section of electric violins hanging. My eyes caught a particular one, though... The purple color reflected into my eyes, as I felt eyes on me. I turned to see Kyuhyun looking at me. I turned back, and he led me into the shop. He kept his head down, so I did too. He finally stopped in front of a rack, and handed me an album. I stared at the title, Super Doll, a girl was in the middle, dressed up in a yellow, summer dress posing. I looked at Kyuhyun, and he ripped of my sunglasses, and took a picture. I grabbed them. 
 
"WHAT THE HECK?!" I whisper-yelled.
 
"Look..." He took out his phone, and compared the picture to the girl. They looked the same... Well almost, considering my hair was curled right now, and I was kinda smiling. I gasped in shock, as I took a closer look. We look the same? How? I never remember taking a photoshoot, or recording anything! Then someone poked me on the shoulder. I turned to see the manager of the shop. I gave Kyuhyun his phone, as he pretended to make a call to have an excuse to leave. 
 
"Yes?" I asked.
 
"That's not for sale, miss." She said.
 
"Why is it here then?" 
 
"It's our last copy, and someone has reserved it already. You can purchase it online if you want..." She took the album. 
 
I changed the subject."How much is that purple electric violin up there?" I pointed.
 
"It is, 2,000,000,000 won." 
 
"MWOH?!" I gasped. 
 
"Yes... It's our last one." She said smiling. 
 
"Never mind... Bye!" I waved, as I walked out the door. I saw Kyuhyun there waiting, and I walked up to him.
 
"Believe me now?" He smirked.
 
"I will if you tell me how I don't remember coming here, living with you guys, audtition for SM, training, debuting, or anything?" 
 
"On the night of your wedding, you fot shot in the back of your head. It had cuased you to lose youe memory from 3 years ago, and in that case, you never had started your training ot anything... Or that contest." 
 
"So that ring I had on... It was real?" I asked still confused.
 
"One hundred percent." He looked me in the eyes.
 
"Who shot me?" I laughed.
 
"We don't know... The police and forensic scientists are still on the case."
 
I couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst out laughing, and fell to the ground laughing. There weren't much people around, so I stayed there, wiping my eyes from such humor. He pulled me up, as we continued walking. We ate in a resteruant after a while, and eventually headed back to the dorms. It was late at night, but I was wide awake. As we entered the dorms, we both found Yesung on the couch, asleep, watching something on TV. 
 
"Go ahead and sleep... I'll take care of it." I smiled as Kyuhyun, and kissed him goodnight, as he hugged me, and walked on. I cleaned up around the area, and put a blanket over Yesung for the night. I was about to turn off the TV when I sinstead watched it.
 

The video (flashback) Nobody's POV...

 
"Hurry Donhgae!" Eunhyuk whined.
 
"It's on!" Donghae ran down the stairs to videotape Sunny. Super Junior watched in excitement, as she started to tut, and dance in the middle of the street. 
 
"She's better than me!" Eunhyuk gasped.
 
"Wait! I wanna hear her!" 
 
"Saranghae Yesung oppa!" Sunny yelled outside. We saw her smiling as she headed to the doors. She said something to Eunhyuk, and ruffled his hair, and went bck upstairs. 
 
"Wow... I've never met anyone so competitive..." Donghae scoffed, as the video ended.
 

Present Day (Sunny's POV)

 
I stared at the screen, in shock, as the next clip played. It looked like a radio station. I saw the same girl, staring at her phone, as two guys, clapped in cheered. She walked up to the camera, and told it she was going to be on, We Got Married. The next clip was playing in the next second, and it showed this time, Yesung and that girl singing at a concert. Their voices match well... I smiled as I continued to watch. I then turned off the TV, and I got up. I walked onto the balcony, needing fresh air, as I heard familiar music. I turned to see Kyuhyun holding out his hand as if he wanted to dance. 
 
Then a blur of a memory flashed in front of me, "May I have this dance?" He asked smiling, as the music changed to a soft, somewhat sad song. I took his hand, and we danced to the music. I blinked and I was back in reality. Who was that? When was that?
 
I cleared my throat and whispered, "Someone danced with me here... In this exact same spot and with that same music... Who?" Kyuhyun stared at me, as he widened his eyes and ran into the house.
  

Kyuhun's POV  

 
I shook Yeusung to wake him up, "Hyung! Hyung!" I whisper-yelled.
 
"DON'T TOUCH MY TURTLES!" He exclaimed as he sat up.
 
"What the heck?" 
 
"Sorry..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Why did you wake me up?"
 
"Did you ever dance with Sunny on the balcony before?" I looked him straight in the eyes. He looked down.
 
"I did."
 
I smiled hopefully, and said, "She remembers."