chapter 1

You Against HunHan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, let's meet yourself. You are Oh Sam Sung, known as Sehun's little sister. Your brother Sehun was quite famous during highschool. At school, you were nobody but Sehun's sister. 

Sehun: a good dancer, an athletic guy, a student council representative, a talented singer and artist and a gentleman.

You: trying hard non-dancer, a singer who is out of tune most of the time, always at the top 9 in class, an amateur artist who prefers to draw anime over real people, not sporty at all, has a wide imagination, weird, childish and a 'Yuri' (gurl to gurl) fan (in mangas, animes and fanfics).

You and Sehun are the complete opposite of each other. But you love your big brother and he loves you too. He might not say those three magical words, but he shows it all the time.

Except when it comes to your crush, he never showed his support. In return, you didn't give him the slightest moral support for him and his girlfriends or crush.

 

 

Let's dwell on the past for now...

 

first year high school - 

 

When you were in your first year of high school, Sehun who was a year older than you had his first girlfriend named Ira. You nicknamed his girlfriend as a though you didn't really know the meaning behind it or how to pronounce it the right way (your best friend corrected you before: "it's not 'wore', it's 'hor'"). You just felt like the word was perfect for her. 

Meanwhile, you were still single since birth. You didn't like his girlfriend Ira because she was actually the ex girlfriend of Sehun's hunk best friend (it's a small world after all). You never had a conversation with her. You didn't even like her face. Especially her curly hair (wow that witch).

So basically, there was nothing you know about her except her name and her title as the best friend's ex girlfriend. She was Sehun's first and your comment about her wasn't really needed at that time. 

 

second year high school -

 

Sehun and Ira broke up. Ira and Sehun's hunk best friend dated again. You were still single albeit some guys asked you out you just ended up rejecting them one by one.

Dude, you were not even that pretty. You were short, flat chested and your hair was always a mess because you don't like combing, plus your hair is naturally thick (it's a blessing to be honest). P.S. You walked like a penguin. Oh actually, you still walk like a penguin (present tense).

Those boys who thought you were pretty only made you learn the most unforgettable and useful addiction in life and that's 'checking yourself in the mirror from time to time'.

Back to your dear handsome brother Sehun, he was actually the leader and visual of the school's dance troupe called the SG Boyz. Damn, his fellow dancers a.k.a. bffs were super duper hot except Ira's boyfriend, the hunk with the big stomach.

 

Speaking of big stomach - 

 

Second year highschool, you had a crush on your classmate. He wasn't super duper hot because apparently he had a big stomach too. His face was cute though. And Sehun knew you liked that guy. And Sehun always leave feedbacks on every guy you liked. 

"That guy?" Sehun looked surprised as he pointed to where you were pointing: your crush. "You like that guy?" He asked sarcastically, his tone of voice hurting your poor pororo. "Why do you always like weird guys? If not weird, then fattish."

"Are you kidding me, oppa?!" You raised your voice, eyes widening at his negative feedback. "I don't care about their body or their faces, what matters is what they are inside!"

"Aha, what kind of guy is he?" And when that question came out of Sehun's mouth, you froze. 

Oh God. That fat guy? He just liked to tease you and get your hopes high.

"Oh Sam Sung!" That was your crush calling you while approaching your seat. You stayed seated, heart beating fast but face looking natural and calm. "Let's take a selfie!" Your crush exclaimed, pulling his phone out as he seated next to you. He pretended to take a picture with you when you covered your face with your hands, turning red. 

"Stop it, Dongwoo!" 

"Sam Sung, there's nothing..." Your dear Dongwoo crush started laughing as he looked at your epic fail reaction. "I actually don't have a battery. Your reaction though." His laugh boomed in the room.

That was the first time you thought you'd finally have a selfie with your crush but unfortunately, he was just joking around. Your hopes crumbled to the ground. Why do you always like weird guys?

Why does Sehun always leave negative comments to every single one of your crushes? 

 

third year highschool.

 

You were still single. 

 

Your crush had a girlfriend but he wasn't important to you anymore.

 

Sehun had another girlfriend.

Her name was Soojung.

She was in your batch. 

She was also in your ing class.

Soojung had natural curly hair too, like Ira.

You told Sehun you don't like her.

You had no acceptable reason why you hated that woman. How could you when she was so nice to everyone? She was a good performer as well and more importantly, she was not a .

 

One month later, Sehun and Soojung broke up.

 

Good, you thought.

 

But then...

 

You started talking to Soojung.

You two became friends.

She became your selfie buddy.

You liked her voice. 

You kept telling your brother to get back with her because according to your own unusual perception - "Soojung is the epitome of perfection..."

 

"We're not meant to be, period." Sehun once said.

"But she has really nice voice...It's too bad you guys are over already."

"Sam Sung, I thought you don't like her?"

"Since when did I say that?" You asked, acting all clueless and innocent.

"You are confusing!" Sehun attempted to kick you but you ran towards the doorway, sticking your tongue out at him.

 

fourth year high school.

 

You were still single.

But you liked someone.

And Sehun would just laugh whenever you talked about your new crush.

Then he'd say, "that guy walks like a zombie and you still like him?"

"Well I walk like a penguin, so why does it matter that my crush walks in a unique way too?!" You boiled in anger one time. 

"Fine," Sehun gave up. "I can't do anything about it, right?"

"Yeah, so just mind your own crush!" 

 

On the other hand, Sehun had his third girlfriend. Her name was Minah. You saw that girl on Facebook first before meeting her in person. Well, she was pretty, flawless and she seemed more matured than Sehun's previous girlfriends. She had a nice body too. Perfect slim body. The cup size of her s was astonishing.

When Sehun confirmed that they were dating, you didn't bother about her existence anymore though you noticed and hated how she never hung out with girls but boys. One time she even went to visit Sehun at home and then they ate pizza while you were just playing 'The Sims 2' in your personal computer. You didn't even notice them leaving the living room and entering Sehun's room. You were busy with your sim in game so Sehun took that as an opportunity to drag his girlfriend in a more private place.

 

When they broke up three months later, you opened that topic again...

 

"So, what did you guys watch in your room?" You asked while munching your corn. "I think that was the first and last time I've seen her in our house."

"Spiderman," Sehun replied, sipping on his hot chocolate.

"Spiderman? Tsk, I pity you both." You said, a small chuckle slipping past your lips. "I can't believe you didn't have when the bed is practically next to you."

"Oh actually we did," was Sehun's quick reply and you choked in your corn almost instantly before widening your eyes in disbelief. "What?"

You sipped on your water before shouting at him. "You what?! Does mom and dad know?!"

"Of course not. Why should I tell them? You think I'm crazy?"

"Are you crazy?! How come I didn't know about that?! Y-Your room was just next to my PC! That can't be true!"

Sehun bit his lower lip as he tried to hold back his laughter. "Sam Sung, you play too much games that's why..."

"Ugh!" You facepalmed yourself then, grumbling desperately to yourself. "So...how did you do it?"

Sehun suddenly stood up as he leaned in close to your face. You guys stared right into each other's orbs before he poked your forehead lightly. 

"You really think I'm that crazy to have shex when Spiderman is playing?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"Holy Spiderman, so you're still a ?"

At the end of the day, Sehun admitted that he was still a .

 

first year college 

 

You were still single.

Guess even entering college didn't break your NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth) record, huh?

And Sehun was dating another girl again. 

You had to figure it out yourself though because Sehun didn't want to tell you anymore about his love life. Greatfully after a month, they broke up. 

And you were still single.

 

first year college - second semester

 

There was a new neighbor across your house. 

The girl was pretty. She had really tiny eyes and she was short. You could still remember her nickname was Mingming, but the girl's complete name was completely deleted from your memory. 

Mingming was the clingiest girlfriend you'd ever seen your brother gone out with, She didn't even care about displaying her affection for Sehun in public. Oh gosh. You hated her guts. 

"So what do you think about Mingming?" Sehun asked. "She really looks like this actress I've seen in a Chinese movie before. She's pretty, isn't she?"

You looked at Sehun with a knowing look. "Am I supposed to give you a positive feedback when all you give to my crushes are negative ones?" You asked. 

"Sam Sung, just be honest." Sehun replied, his eyebrows meeting as he fixed his gaze on you.

"Her face is common," you said honestly before drawing your crush in your drawing book. "That's all I can say."

 

second year college

 

You met your first boyfriend.

He was your co-worker, Kim Myungsoo. When Sehun first met this guy, Sehun said "he looks like a nice guy". Actually, that was the first positive feedback he had ever given for your love interest and at that time Sehun didn't even know that you were already dating Myungsoo romantically.

Two months later you and your family had to move to another town. You didn't want a long distance relationship so you ended the relationship a little too soon before leaving your hometown.

Sehun and Mingming were still in a relationship at that time. They went on with the long distance relationship.

 

third year college - first semester

 

Sehun and Mingming finally broke up. 

You and Sehun started working part-time in one workplace together and going to school after.

Then and there, you met Park Chanyeol at work.

While Sehun was lonely (still recovering from the break up),  you were just enjoying your life with new friends and Chanyeol. 

Until Chanyeol asked you to be his girlfriend.

You said no.

You have no idea what came up in your mind when you just suddenly said "I'm not ready, Chan."

Then boom.

Friendship over.

Sehun was the first one you talked to about this. 

"Well if you really like him, you gotta tell him, Sam Sung." He said softly, looking at your devastated appearance. "Fight for your love, little sister."

"Eh?" Your eyes twitched. "Love?" Seriously, your brother is too serious when it comes to love.

"I mean come on, Chanyeol is an amazing person. He's weird like you, probably even weirder than you are. You don't wanna miss that kind of guy, right?" 

You straightened your back before looking at him in astonishment. "What the are you saying? You are not acting like my brother." 

"Just giving you my moral support, sister. You know I love you right?"

 

third year college- second semester

 

This was when Luhan entered Sehun's life.

And your life. 

And you just literally walked past him.

Who was Luhan in Sehun's and your life? 

A co-worker.

The prettiest among the rest, somewhat prettier than you or Miranda Kerr - according to your manager's ridiculous opinion. 

"Is that why you hired that blondie with thick eyeliner?" You asked Manager Lay while gripping on your cup of pepsi. "Lays, how could you?" The desperate tone in your voice made Manager Lay laugh. 

Well, if you were given a chance to say your first impression of Luhan, you'd probably say: "He's hot but he's kinda prettier than all the girls here. And that's just weird." And your final decision was: "I can't be friends with a pretty man who seems manly... Stay sane, Oh Sam Sung!"

You noticed that almost everyone was avoiding him. For what reason? You had no idea. 

Something wasn't right though. 

Ever since Luhan came, Sehun liked to wake up in the morning and go to work without complaining. It was pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter