A merry little christmas

A Christmas to remember

It was close to Christmas. Two days before, to be exact. Onew, leader of SHINee, had called Victoria, leader of f(x), to come talk to him.
"Victoria noona. I have something to ask you. It's something that I have been thinking about for a while, and I really want your acceptance for it." Onew started. The older woman looked at him expenctantly, though a smile was playing on her face.
"It's about Luna, isn't it?" She asked.
"Yes. I know that we are celebrating Christmas together this year, because she and I revealed our relationship, but I want to use the event to give her a special gift." Onew stated. Victoria's smile grew.
"I think I know what you are hinting at. And you have my full permission. And I know the rest of the girls will give their permission too. I'm so happy for you guys." Victoria smiled.
"And you think she's going to accept?" Onew asked.
"Of course she is. You may not have seen her when she talks about you at the dorm, but it's like her happiness lights up the whole dorm." Victoria said.
"She talks about me in your dorm?" Onew asked, a mixture of happiness and embarrassment filling his eyes.
"Almost every day." The older said. They continued talking about Christmas, until Victoria decided to go home.

Days passed and Christmas was upon them suddenly.
"Oppa, can I have my present now? Please?" Luna asked Onew.
"No. You'll have to wait a little while longer." He answered, kissing her cheek. 
"Taeminnie, cover your eyes, they're kissing again." Key exclaimed, covering Taemin's eyes, making the rest of the room burst into laughter.
"Hey Minho oppa? What do you wish for Christmas?" Krystal asked, looking at said boy.
"I don't know. I believe that the best gifts, are the ones not wished for. So I'm not wishing for anything." He said.
"Very poetic." Krystal noted, putting the hand on his upper arm. None of them noticed the angry glares from Taemin. 
"Dinner is almost ready." Amber said, exiting the kitchen where Key had worked all day to make the perfect Christmas dinner. 
"Amber unnie, what's that on your neck?" Krystal asked, referring to the marks covering her bandmates neck.
"Oh, it's nothing." She said, smiling.

The evening went on, and suddenly, it was time for the presents.
"This one is from Luna to Victoria noona." Jonghyun said, handing the present to Victoria.
"Luna-ssi? Thank you." She said, gratefully taking the gift.
"You probably shouldn't thank me before you open it." Luna said. Victoria unwrapped the gift and gasped. 
"A trip to a resort for me, plus one? Luna, you shouldn't have done this." Victoria said. But Luna skipped her words.
"So who's your plus one?" Luna asked. 
"I don't know. I will think about it." She said, but discretely locked eyes with Jonghyun. 

"This present is from Onew hyung, to Luna unnie." Krystal said, handing her unnie the gift.
"Oppa? What is it?" She asked. The gift was small, wrapped in pink, with a small bow on it. She gently unwrapped it, sensing it's significance. As the pink paper fell to the ground, she was left holding a midnight blue velour box.
"Oppa...this isn't..." She started. The others had unconsciously leaned closer, making sure not to miss a second. Luna opened the box. Inside it was a beautiful silver ring, a diamond, in the shape of a moon, placed in the middle. At that second, Onew got in front of her and took the box. Got down on one knee and looked up at her, taking her hand.
"Luna. I know that we have only been together for a year, but I love you so much, and I hope you feel the same. I know that we are still young, but I also know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want to rush you into anything. I just wanted you to know that I love you to the moon and back. So I'll ask you this: Park Sunyoung, Luna, will you do me the incredible honor of marrying me?" He asked, his eyes never leaving her's. Luna was frozen. And so was the rest of the room. Slowly, Onew's courage was fading with Luna's silence. Just as he was about to give up, she moved again.
"Get off the floor and kiss me, Pabo." She said, pulling him to his feet and kissing him.
"Now they're kissing again. Taemin cover your eyes." Key yelled. Amber, who was standing beside Key, clasped a hand over his mouth, preventing him from speaking and ruining the beautiful moment in front of them. As "lunew" pulled apart, Onew looked down at her.
"Was that a yes?" He asked, making everyone laugh.
"Yes. Thank you for the best Christmas present ever, oppa." She said, kissing his cheek. He smiled lovingly down at her. It was truthfully the best Christmas in his life. But now he had to call his parents to tell them that he was getting married.

The presents continued, and about halfway through the presents, someone knocked on the door. 
"I'll get it." Key said, standing up.
"I'll go with him." Amber said, following after Key. They opened the door to meet a familiar face.
"Merry Christmas, Amber unnie." Sulli said. Amber didn't answer her, but instead caught the younger in a hug. The other girls had heard the familiar voice of their former member, and rushed to hug her as well. When all the hugging was over, Sulli took a look at Luna's hand.
"Care to tell me what that is, unnie?" She asked, pointing at Luna's finger.
"Oh, that is..." Luna started.
"I should have known as the first." Sulli complained, hitting her former bandmate playfully on the arm.
"Why don't you join us. We would love to have you here." Taemin said, a smile playing on his lips. For the first time that night, he didn't spare Minho a single glance.