Chapter 5

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Here it is. I’ll leave you with Sebin then.’ Before Sungkyu was able to leave, Sebin pulled his hand asked him to stay.

 

‘Seonsaeng nim...Can Gyu Oppa stay with us?’ Plead Sebin with her cute face. Dongwoo told her earlier to make Sungkyu stayed beside her during her entire lesson. As a good girl she always is, Sebin followed Dongwoo’s instruction well.

 

‘Umh....Oh, sure.....’ said Seungyeon while smiling shyly to Sungkyu. Sungkyu sat on a sofa near the piano while attentively watching Seungyeon teaching Sebin.

 

Sungkyu POV

 

How could a girl be so beautiful like her. I’ve never met someone like her. Why does she have to  laugh that cutely? .... OMG... what is wrong with me....

 

‘Seungyeon -shi, I’ll leave you with Sebin for a while.’

 

‘Okay...’ Smile Seungyeon to Sungkyu. Sungkyu’s ear immediately turn red, so he quickly left the room.

 

Seungyeon POV

 

Luckily he left us alone. I felt so awkward when he kept on staring at me, creepy but He seems like a good guy.

 

End of POV

 

‘Seonsaeng nim, will you have dinner with us after class? Lovelyz unnis are coming to cook tonight.’ Asked Sebin.

 

‘Lovelyz unni?’

 

‘Yup... Their cooking are the best. Uncle told me to asked you to join us. You once said in class, never refuse a good offer.’

 

‘okay okay... I’ll join you. Why are you so clever huh?’ Seungyeon ruffled Sebin hair.

 

The door opened again and revealed Sungkyu with a tray of cookies and two glasses of fresh orange.

 

‘Here, have this. Take a break.This is Sebin’s favourite chocolate chip cookies. Jiae-shi made it herself.’

 

‘Thank you.’ Seungyeon take a glass of the drink and sat at the sofa nearby.

 

‘Gyu oppa... Play the piano for us while we take our break. Seonsaeng-nim will love it.’ said Sebin while tugging his trousers. She pulled Sungkyu towards the pia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter