The Days Still Continue

Leader As Maknae ? Maknae As Leader ?
I'm so sorry for not updating for years. Readers,Please stay with me. _______________________________ 'No one's POV ' The next morning,Jinyoung woke up with a slight headache. 'What happened yesterday?.. ' He messed up his hair while tiding up his blanket. "Hyung, are you feeling better? Yesterday.. You.. "Baro walked in the room and sat at the edge of the bed. 'Jinyoung's POV ' I recalled what happened all of a sudden.. yes.. How could I have forgotten? I was almost.. "Yeah. I'm fine. Please do not worry, Baro " I placed my hand on his head and ruffled his hair a little. "Hyung! " He gasped as I messed up his hair. He started tickling my sides,he knew it was my sensitive spot. "HAHAHAHAHA *gasp * stop! Ahh! baro stop! Hahahaha " I tried to push him away playfully. " No. " He said firmly as he pinned my both wrist down and started tickling my sides again. "AHAHAHAHAHA. SERIOUS! STOP! HAHAHAHA "I kept wiggling hoping to get out of his grip. "What are you two doing? "That sound immediately caught both of our attention. 'Gongchan's POV ' I just finished my bath and was heading back to the room. I heard Jinyoung hyung's laughter.I went into the room and saw Baro and my Jinyoung on the bed with Jinyoung pinned down by Baro! "What are you two doing? " I asked,very annoyed by how Jinyoung is acting so openly with other members. Can't he see that he is too precious? "Gongchan! " Jinyoung gasped. "Baro! Let me go! " Jinyoung tried to get out of his grip but failed miserably. "Cant you just let him go? " I snapped and glared at Baro. "What if I tell you I don't want to? What will you do?" Tightening his grip on the wrist. "Ahh! It hurts! " Jinyoung cried trying to free himself. The glare between Baro and Gongchan was too hard. If looks could kill some one, the room might have became a cemetry already. Just that Jinyoung is their plot of land now. -------------------------------- Short update but Hope it is up to your expectations! Going tl bed now! Its too late! And Please support my other story! 'Is it just a kiss? ' thank you very much!