Drunk#2

Drunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Boo’s POV

“You should stop that Vernon!” I heard Seokmin, he’s talking about that dirty dancing Vernon is doing with some… .

“Come one dude, we really have to go” Hoshi grab his arm, but he pulled it back, truly enjoying himself, huh?

“Chwe Hansol, what do you think are you doing?” I said, then turn and stare at the girl Vernon is dancing with a while ago. I bet she got the message and immediately left us.  I can also see Seokmin and Hoshi backing off when I got closer to Vernon.  “What do you think are you doing?” I repeat myself to him.  

“Seungkwannie!”  Vernon said as he hangs his hands over me, wrist touching my shoulder.

“Whatareyoudoinghere?areyougoingtodancewithme?” I ignored his question. Examining his face thoroughly, he’s really drunk. His face is red up to his neck. Vernon drops his hands from my shoulder and leaned closer to me, resting his forehead at the space between my neck. I can smell alcohol from his breath.  I eyed the two people in front of me. “I’ll take care of him, you go ahead” I said to them and they left.

“Where going home Hansol. I’m sure you can walk.”  He nods and clung his left arm over my shoulder. I grab my phone from my pocket while we’re walking ready to text Jeonghan hyung, but saw a message from him on the screen.

Subject: Home
From: Angel-Hyung
To:  Me
we’re home, with Hoshi and Seokmin. You can handle Vernon, right? Stay safe.

 

I kept my phone back to my pocket and turn at Vernon’s only to see the guy already staring at him.

“W-What?”  Wait… what? Did he just stutter?  His eyes look so sleepy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter