2 days later 7:12 pm

What the-

2 days later 7:12 pm
"You WHAT?!"
"I told them to bring their pijamas to sleepover here... since they're all probably going to drink..?" Banu looked at me innocently, opening and closing her eyes fast a few times. I knew exactly that she planned this out.
"They  are literally living two blocks away why would they-" I narrowed my eyes "I'm not buying it! Get away from me with your cute inoccence I swear to god."
"What?" she said, innocence still there and acting like she had literally no idea why I reacted like this. "We have a whole second floor just emtpy. They won't even bother us while sleeping!" Her expression suddenly changed. "Or maybe they will..?" A knowing grin appearing on her face. "Well whatever, just chill, it'll be fun, I tell you!"
I didn't know what color my face had by now but I was sure it wasn't a healthy one.
"Wha- Wh- D- Do you hate me this much?! Why are you inviting my 6 years crush for sleepover?!" 
She looked at me for a second, then said "hmpf" and shrugged. 
"You guys will get together sooner or later anyway. I'm just helping a bit."
And then just walked away sassily. Visibly proud of herself. 
My mouth was hanging wide open, following her with my eyes how she walked away until she disappeared at the end of the corridor. 
I'm screwed.
, calm down hera. This isn't the time to get all red. Bts will be here in any second so there is nothing you could do against that now. relax man. 
Isn't this everything you ever wished for? Why are you overreacting so much?

ringgg ~~
Loud and clear the door ringed and with that, Irma suddenly stormed out of her room.
"The door ranggg!"
"I heard." oh gosh.
She walked by and summed happily. 

Ugh I have to survive this night somehow. 

I slowly walked down the few stairs, that connected the two parts of the house, following the sound of the sudden loud voices and HI's and YO's and walked even slower to the front door to greet them all too.
I saw seven hot people walking through the door, fashionable and good looking and their outfits mostly black. Well done hair, each one of them a different color. From black to pink and back. Every one of them matching to them like they were naturally born like this. And these hot human beings just walked into my house. Nice.
Irma was already hugging J-hope and playing around, laughing and giggling.
It calmed me down a bit. Irmas laugh always did.
I took a deep breath while still looking at the compfortable scene of a loved one being happy. 
Maybe I can actually do survive this..?

"Hi Jimin! Long time no see!" I said and hugged him. (Even though this is Korea and people don't touch while greeting. these 7 seemed to not know anything about that and love skinship and I couldn't complain because I was literally living for it.)
"It has only been three days...?"
"Oh, yeah.. hehe... well.." 
He laughed and his eyes drifted over the living room and the corridor in the back.
"You're home looks so nice and compfortable! I think I could live here forever!" 
I smiled and let my eyes wander to look at the big rooms too. 
"Ahh really? Thank you! Just act like this is your second home!" 
Saying thanks with a smile he walked by. "Can I just go and look around a bit?"
"Yeah sure! Banu is here somewhere too, maybe you find her."
After greeting most of the rest of them and watching them dissappear in the inner parts of the house, I turned around again to make sure the door was closed when suddenly Namjoon was standing in front of me, out of nowhere and I just bumped into him before I was able to hold myself back. 
And when I instinctivly looked up I saw his sweet smile that filled up the big room and he just whispered a "Hi." and looked at me with this expressions lovers in k-dramas always have after the 7th episode. 
I was dead. Really. My legs were shaking and my head was spinning around and all these feelings in my chest, that seemed to freak out. It was prooven. 
Proof, that I actually had fallen in love. Way too deep to get out now. 
But it felt good down here, So why even bother. 
He suddenly started shaking me, and I came back to my senses. I looked at his worried face and didn't know what was going on. "Wha- I mean, Hi! What's wrong??" 
"No, what's wrong with you? Are you fine? I asked somthing."
"huh what no, everything's fine, I was just.. thinking for a second, nothing more.."
"What did you ask though? I couldn't quite catch that." 
A small laugh sliding over his lips, he reached out and patted my head "It's okay, It wasn't important anyway."
I wasn't prepared for all this fluff. oh my god. 
"Eh, okay sure.. I guess?" 
I walked by him, mumbling a 'wait a second' and properly closing the door, since everyone was gone walking around the rooms now that no one even noticed that the front door was still open. 
I turned around and saw him walking into the living room, absorbing everything as if he just an entered an entire new world. slowly and carefully. And I couldn't stop smiling because just his very existence was somthing so precious and fascinating.
"It's really nice here. The aestheticness is flowing, it's awesome."
He turned around, as if he knew I was looking at him all along. 
And instinctiv, I just walked up to the kitchen, "I'm glad you like it! It took us quiet a while till we knew exactly how to construct and furnish everything."
"Yeah it's actually really visible that a lot of thought and work was put in here."
"Do you-"
I was interrupted by the sudden ringing of his phone. The sounding of the popular Iphone melody was so loud that even me, who was standing far away from namjoon in the kitchen, could hear it even vibrating in his pocket.
"I'm sorry, just a second." 
"Go ahead!" 
Of course, popular people get a lot of phone calls, right? Or were they too busy to even phone call? hm...
I turned to the kitchen and concentrating on the food, that was slowly cooking by itself. 
Namjoons answeres to whoever was calling were not unheard though. 
"Hey what's wrong?"
"you what? Why would you even put it in there??"
"N- No I can't right now. I'm busy."
lol yeah right.
"No you can't. I told you I'm busy." 
He let out a long sigh. "Gosh, you're so getting on my ner- Okay. One time. One damn time. But this is an exception! I don't want this to happen again!"
"No you can't. I'll text you the location okay?"
"Yeah, okay. I'll hang up now. bye."

I glanced at him for a second. 
He was texting and then reached for his bag that he had putten there on the floor when he walked in and seemed to search for something. 

The door suddenly ringed again and before I was able to ask who that could be, namjoon had already opened and let in a young girl. Maybe the same age as me. Slim figure. A summer outfit, A big hat over long dark brown hair, with a long colourfull dress that was full with flowers. And cute summer heels. She looked stunnding.. but who was she? 

"Hi!" she said. "I'm so sorry for interrupting! I'll be gone in two seconds though."
She pointed to the bag. "Namjoonie accidantelly took his sisters swimming pants and since she really need them tomorrow, I'm here to get them!" 
She had this extra high tone in her voice, kind of overusing and exxagerating every sound she made. 
"Oh but, you guys live really close hm? It took us like two seconds to drive here."
"Yeah it is. Just hurry and take what you need." 
Could that be his girlfriend? no that can't be can it? The other members didn't lie right? About what they said?
"Yeah yeah chill."
They don't seem like a couple though?
"That's her bag right?" She started rummaging in it. 
"Yeah." 
"Can you maybe turn on the lights for a sec- No wait. There it is." She stood up and looked at me. "Thanks for everything!" and then looked at Namjoon. "See you soon!"
And then she was gone. Namjoon slowly closed the door behind her. Coming and going like the wind and I had not even had the time to properly take one deep breath.
"Aah," I''m sorry. "these two are like a storm. forgetting things here and there."
"Oh and," he continued."she was my sisters friend by the way." 
"ooh okay," I said muffled."Eh.."
I didn't know what to say. And it wasn't even like I was sad or somthing. They really didn't seem like a couple but I still was in a loss of words. Why does he even use his sisters bag? The chances were high weren't they. 
When I looked back at namjoon, after coming back from all the thoughts I just had and were still having, I saw his slighty concerned eyes, but also questioning look. Curious and sad at the same time. Natural iness shining out through every emotion his face was showing. 
Should I understand this look? Maybe I am seeing too much and it is just, curiousity? nothing more? After all, I was a pro in guessing more than the situation was actually showing. 

His look suddenly changed and now it was just pure determination that was written on his face.
I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed there, looking at him, kind of... concerned..? This expression was not something he used too often. 
He suddenly took one deep, audible breath though and then started walking in my direction, faster and faster, it seemed like an eternity until he reached me, but when he finally did he just took my face in both of his hands and kissed me deeply.

And I was just standing there, kind of ("kind of" was definitely an understatment) surprised and kind of (this "kind of" too) enjoying the kiss. And I really really didn't want him to ever stop. Even if it means that I'll never take a breath again. I'd rather die in his arms than let go of him right now.