Final

Art screwing with Life

 

Donghae thinks he would always remember the exact moment he heard the eye opening news for the rest of his life. No matter how cliché and fantastical that might have sounded he did not care whatsoever because it was a revelation that occurred in his young life for only him to keep. Even as he tuned out the sound of his history teacher’s nasal voice, Donghae’s mind recreates the exact scenery from his memory. It had just happened about a half hour ago, while they were having lunch in the cafeteria. Siwon had been shamelessly trying to seduce Yesung once more, while Donghae and Amber had been sharing looks of boredom as Misa launched into yet another tale of Twilight.
 
He had been picking at his French fries when Ryeowook made an appearance in the lunch room, heading straight for their table. His childhood friend had taken the available seat that now resided between a forlorn Siwon and an annoyed Yesung.
 
                “Hey Wookie” he greeted the other boy, thankful for someone else other than Amber to share a sane conversation with.
 
                “What took you so long?”
 
Ryeowook had checked his watch and groaned.
 
                “. I have another class at 1 and 20 minutes to eat” he looks at the empty lunch lady counter but rather than making his way over there to get a tray and some of what else was available, Ryeowook simply stole Donghae’s tray and began munching on the fries.
 
Donghae didn’t protest. He had gotten a burger, a slice of pizza and begged Iesha, the token lunch lady with a heart of gold, to sneak a jello cup onto his tray. It had been a good lunch day, he thinks, sitting back to bask in the afterglow.
 
                “Did something happen in Art class?” Amber asks almost desperately, and Donghae had realized that without both of their attention, Misa had zoomed in on Amber as prey for her Twihard ranting.
 
Wookie sighed, “I had to stay back over time in culinary class because Mr. Kim thought it would be sensible to post a new model for our Art sketch this late into the semester. The class was in uproar I tell you, I mean, come on, we’ve been sketching Nichkchun’s tanned bare for weeks now and all of a sudden Heechul thinks he can just ask us to scrap all that work. So yeah, that happened and I was extremely late for culinary class and I to stay in overtime to finish up an assignment”
 
                “How come Nichkchun’s getting the boot all of a sudden? I thought he was the only man brave enough to bare himself fully for you amateur artists?” Donghae asked.
 
Ryeowook rolls his eyes but does not deny this. For as long as he could remember Nichkchun’s bums of steel has been a trademark sketch for art students. Not to mention it was ion material for freshmen’s who took the class just so they can ogle his goods.
 
                “Yes, apparently Chunnie has had enough of it but what I really think is that his parents finally pulled the plug when they got wind of his horrible grades last semester”
 
Both Amber and Donghae nod in understanding.
 
                “So who are you guys still doing sketches or is this like the end?” Siwon chimes in, looking at Ryeowook but sneaking glances at Yesung, who blatantly ignores them.
 
                “No, we’re still sketching people for as long as it’s legal. But Kim has implemented a new models rule which basically will test our skills in developing and capturing bodies of different shape and postures uh, I think he said Kangin, the senior not the freshman who thinks he’s Madonna, Hyukjae from Home room and Tiffany had volunteered. I just think Kim Heechul just wants more eye-candy in his lessons, I mean I love the way he expresses himself in Art class but the man looks like a ert…”
Unbeknownst to Ryeowook, Donghae had long since muted the rest of the boy’s dialogue in favor of his heartbeat escalating at the mention of Eunhyuk posing in front of a class. Oh the trauma that that casual use of the glorified school monkey in such a context had had on Donghae, he was sure his friends were still clueless to it. And if Donghae was quiet for the rest of the lunch conversation nobody questioned why.
 
Now in his History class and still Donghae cannot shake the feeling of being totally flabbergasted. It was not that he thought Eunhyuk could not be model. The other boy was definitely attractive, if not to some people, but he figured they were blind and the more they remained blind to Hyukjae’s iness, the more Donghae had for himself. He was just stunned as to why Hyukkie would put himself in that kind of position. The other man had always seemed so modest, a tad bit timid at times but honestly not the type of person who would be so bold as to expose himself to a bunch of a students who claimed to want to be artist, half of which who chose the subject because they suspected it to be easy.
 
It’s not like he had never spoken to Eunhyuk. In all honesty he could simply say that he and Eunhyuk would be close friends if they spent more time together. They had drama class together and as of now they were in the same musical for the school’s spring theatre concert. Therefore he found himself entertaining an even larger infatuation with the other boy as he grew to know him not only physically but somewhat personally from his studies of the dark haired boy while in class.
 
He had spoken to Donghae many times during practice sessions but never for too long and always only about the routine or anything pertaining to the class in general. Ryeowook luckily shared Home room with Eunhyuk and had gotten to know the anchovy on a much more personal level; Donghae might go as far to call them friends, something he wasn’t sure he and Eunhyuk could be defined as just yet.
 
The boy didn’t seem to date or pursue anyone strongly. He was very dedicated to dancing and singing, much like Donghae himself. They were both made to be performers and Donghae had worked hard so far in his auditions to get chosen to be in the theatre production, just so that he could get the opportunity to be chosen to perform the duo extravaganza with Eunhyuk.
 
Since his freshmen year Donghae had watched Eunhyuk perform the finale at every Drama concert, they didn’t call him the dancing machine of ‘Eeteuk’s High School for Gifted teens’ for nothing,  and the head of the Drama group Mr. Hankyung always chose someone worthy and talented to execute the performance alongside Eunhyuk. This semester was most definitely Donghae’s turn to shine alongside his crush. It was simple, all he had to do was work hard during their practice sessions, double his efforts and out shine the 15 or so other excellent dancers and singers and then Mr. Hankyung would totally pick him. Just last week Friday, he had gotten a mildly sprained ankle for his passion.
 
Therefore between practicing and school work, he doubts Hyukjae would have any possible moment to spare in order to endure such a time wasting display of himself on display. By the end of the class Donghae had convinced himself that Hyukjae would not go through with it.
*
Drama class that afternoon was bit of an anxious torture for Donghae. He had been eyeing Eunhyuk during practice, admiring his sleek moves and effortless choreography but feeling antsy at the thought of striking up a conversation with him. As  class comes to slow end, Hankyung giving them a few pointers here and there before dismissing them, Donghae in a deep breath, building up as much confidence as he can while walking determinedly over to where Eunhyuk is packing up his stuff.
 
Cho Kyuhyun is already at Eunhyuk’s side, saying something which causes the other man to laugh that adorable gummy smile that does things to Donghae’s heart. It made him feel so lightheaded that Donghae was sure he’s start floating toward Eunhyuk with large hearts beating heavily in his eyes and his tongue hanging out of his mouth like the lovesick puppy he truly was. Donghae had no reason to feel threatened by Kyuhyun’s presence because he was sure the tall singer had a growing fascination for Sooyoung, but he still slowed his steps, pretending to be idly watching about as he waited for Kyuhyun to leave. Finally after a minute or so, the other man did leave; however, Hyukjae was quick to follow as he slipped one of his bag straps over his shoulder.
Almost with a desperate ease Donghae lengthens his steps, squeaking out a loud “Eunhyuk wait!”
 
It’s hard to ignore the stares he gets but when Eunhyuk’s chocolate eyes pin him to his spot everyone else just disappears.
The boy smiles, “Oh, hello Donghae. Uh, how are you?” 
 
Finding his tongue and practically beating it into submission, Donghae answers with a polite,
 
                “Hi” and just to prove how much of a dork he is, he adds a small wave, grinning like a loon. Eunhyuk doesn’t seem to find it as creepy as Donghae thinks it might look and a cold rush of instant relief just comes over him. Eunhyuk indicates to Kyuhyun that he’ll be right back before meeting Donghae half way.
 
Realizing that it’s his time to talk again, Donghae manages to say, “Can we talk for a moment, uh, um privately?”
 
Hyukjae looks surprised for a moment, as if he couldn’t believe what Donghae had said but the nicknamed Fishy was too panicky to notice the expression on Hykjae’s face.
 
                “Yeah, yeah sure. Let’s go down to the stage?” Hyukjae indicates with an incline of his head toward the now empty stage of the auditorium. Donghae simply nods rapidly.
 
At their destination at last, Donghae finds that they’ve dived into an uncomfortable silence.
 
                “So…how’s your ankle? I heard-well I saw that you had an accident on Friday”
 
Flushing with embarrassment, Donghae bits his inner cheek in order to stop himself from grinning once more at the mere thought of Eunhyuk being concerned about him. That did not however, stop his mind from screaming insistently like annoying fangirl, “OH MY GOD HE CARES ABOUT ME!”
 
                “I’m fine, thank you for asking. It was not serious or life changing”
 
                “Oh, that’s good. You have to be more careful, try to take it easy. I can’t – we can’t have you hurting yourself…so close to the performance date” Hyukjae looks just as nervous as Donghae feels, fidgeting with his hands but never losing his small, encouraging smile. Donghae thinks the other boy must feel strained at having to carry this conversation while Donghae was the one who had asked to speak with him privately. ‘He must be wondering what the hell I want’
 
                “I just. I uh, I found out that you be modeling for the art class. And uh” Eunhyuk is listening curiously, his smile fading slightly but he doesn’t look any less adorable or uninterested.
 
                “You do know they pose right?” the blunt way he says it seems to snap Eunhyuk out of his calm frame of mind.
 
                “And? What are you trying to say, Donghae?”
 
                “Are you seriously going to do it? I mean it’s such a ridiculous and not to mention pretty much out of the way of what you usually do. It’s not something I would expect you do to and I…”
 
                “Wait! What? Are you kidding me?” Donghae doesn’t answer, maybe because he’s stuck dumb at how Eunhyuk is looking at him with discontentment.
 
                “Who do you think you are telling me what I can and can’t do. I mean, I might not be the best looking guy in the school but I didn’t volunteer because I wanted to frighten the little kiddies with my body. I am offered to help out Heechul and I thought it might have been fun. But now…you know what? I thought you were above this. I get enough from people talking about criticizing how I look…”
 
                “What, no no. I didn’t mean it…”
 
                “Whatever, just leave me alone”
 
Donghae is so stunned that he doesn’t even try to stop Hyuk from walking away. When he does bring himself out of his stupor seconds later, he turns just in time to see Kyuhyun toss him a distrustful look before walking away. 
 
Donghae can truthfully and plainly say that he did not know that Eunhyuk was being pestered about his appearance. Sure he knew the other boy was not exactly popular, since beyond being a dancing champ, Eunhyuk did not hang around the social highlights of the school top crowds. But for anyone to judge Hyukjae as being ugly or anything close to such discrimination was just out of line and inconsiderate. And now, Eunhyuk thought Donghae was judging him along with all the stuck-up pretty superstar wannabes.
 
                “Wookie, do you think Hyukjae is self-conscious about his looks?” Donghae asks Ryeowook the next morning at school.
 
                “Well good morning to you too, Hae. Did you sleep well?” Ryeowook replies innocently, not slowing down in his hussle to arrive at his first class. Donghae matches his paces easily.
 
                “Wookie” Donghae stresses in an annoyed whine.
 
Ryeowook sighs, stopping near the water fountain before answering,
 
                “I don’t think he’s…self-conscious, I mean he is in drama class and obviously loves being on stage. But, but I think the more hateful, jealous people draw attention to his flaws it would build on his insecurities a little but I’ve never known that to bother him”
 
‘Then why did he look so crushed yesterday!’ is what Donghae’s mind is screaming.
 
                “Who are these hateful…”
 
The hallway is suddenly a buzzing flock of girls. Donghae assumes Nichkhun has made his morning debut and is quick to lead Ryeowook away from the crowd of -starved s when he overhears some say, “Oh my Jesus is that really Eunhyuk?”
 
His attention is captivated and he turns to see the crowd parting almost unwillingly as Kyuhyun shoves at the inquisitive girls.
 
                “This is all your fault you know” Kyuhyun says to somebody behind him.
 
                “Be quiet, Kyuhyun. You’re the one who wanted to dye his hair” another voice shouts but Donghae’s eyes are glued to the figure that is emerging from behind Kyuhyun. He would have been pretty damn sure that it was someone else if the person had not smiled that familiar wide grin.
 
                “Is that….Hyukjae?!” Ryepwook seems to be blown away also.
 
The certified school anchovy was now rocking a bleach blonde bowl cut that would’ve been unflattering on anyone else if not for the fact that he was Asian and that he ing looked like he’s just walked off an expensive high fashion male model magazine. He wore a casual white t-shirt with a dark blue leather jacket over it, dark jeans with a black belt. A silver belt buckle brought Donghae’s attention to the lower half of the man’s body and he admits that he’s never found the need to objectify Eunhyuk’s body from head to toe; he liked the other boy’s charms long before he wanted his body. And if he was finding it hard to ignore the temptation he was certain these ogling teenage girls where already undressing his Hyukjae in their minds.
 
                “He doesn’t look much different but this is quite an addition” Ryeowook comments, still sounding as if he was in awe. 
 
Donghae understood the reaction. When Eunhyuk looked away from his fun conversation with Kyuhyun and Minho, his smiling eyes locked with Donghae’s shocked, wide ones. The school’s traditional bell tone rang out loudly throughout the hall.
 
The school’s dancing machine did not look as offended as he had yesterday but as he looked at Donghae his posture and facial expression became more disappointed, however, he did nod politely before turning back to his small group.  The three passed Donghae and Ryewook, leaving them and the rest of the gathered crowd to stare at them longingly.
 
Eventually the girls broke off into groups to gossip while Ryeowook cursed himself for being late.
 
**
The next time Donghae meets Ryeowook, they arrive at the cafeteria together. Their usual table is empty and they gather a tray and go to take their lunch. As they are waiting for the others to show up, Ryeowook pulls out a book to study while Donghae just stares at his lunch with a blank stare.
 
Chancing a glance around the room, he looks toward Eunhyuk’s table but only sees Kyuhyun and Yoona. Before he can return his eyes to his tray once more, he spots the familiar head of blonde hair and tilts his head in that direction. Eunhyuk is talking to Jessica and Park Bom, who appear to have latched themselves onto him, almost forcing him to take a seat at their table. His polite Hyukjae is smiling sincerely but shaking his head. Park Bom touches his hair playfully, her smile sweet and attractive and Donghae finds himself standing swiftly, his hand knocking over his drink stupidly.
 
It feels like the entire lunch room turned to watch him and Donghae is looking in Eunhyuk’s direction when the blonde glances in the direction of where the noise had come from and they meet eyes. Eunhyuk quirks a questioning eyebrow at him, meanwhile Ryeowook is calling him a clumsy klutz. Using this as a distraction Hyukjae finally pries himself away from the girls and heads towards his table.
 
Plopping back down onto his seat, Donghae pouts.
 
                “Wookie, he’s going to pose !” Donghae sounds almost hysterical and he finds himself grasping onto the other boy’s shirt tightly not caring who sees.
 
                “Whoa, Hae. Relax. What’s your problem all of a sudden?” when released Ryeowook tries to erase the ceases in his shirt with his palm.
 
                “He is going to pose for your class and he’s going to be gawked at even more because OH MY GOD have you seen him lately!”
 
Ryeowook eyes him suspiciously, “And why are you so concerned?”
 
Donghae doesn’t have to answer; he’s brooding so jealously that Ryeowook puts everything together pretty quickly.
 
                “You like him!”
 
By this point Siwon and Yesung have arrived they have caught that bit of the conversation.
 
                “Donghae likes who?” Siwon, who is practically Yesung’s shadow, asks.
 
                “Hae likes Hyukjae” Ryeowook pseudo-whispers, giggling cutely as he imagines the two of them together. ‘They would look so adorable’ he thinks.
 
                “And this is news?” Yesung mutters dryly while Siwon just shouts, “No way” his surprise clear on his face.
 
                “You knew?” Donghae inquires at Yesung.
 
                “He knew?” Siwon points to Yesung with his thumb.
 
                “You told him” Ryeowook pouts, feeling left out all of a sudden.
 
                “I didn’t tell him anything” Donghae defends himself.
 
                “He did not have to tell me. I share like 3 classes with you and I have borrowed your notebooks, which you really should be handing out to people if you’re going to scrawl your passionate love for Hyukjae all over it”
 
Donghae looks like he had just swallowed a lemon. He wants to facepalm himself. If Yesung knows because he saw it in his notebook, then that slacker Amber probably knows too. Just because he can’t seem to hold in his rant any longer, Donghae releases all his inner thoughts, trusting his friends to understand and give some legit advice.
 
                “You should just go after him. I mean, he might refuse but you could just keep stalking him until he gives in. That’s how I got my man” Siwon says proudly, placing an arm over Yesung’s shoulder.
 
                “Either move your hand or pull back a bloody stump” Siwon is quick to obey the threat.
 
                “So what’s the problem? Just go tell him how you feel?” Amber, who came just in time to catch most of the conversation, states.
 
                “He made a total of himself remember? Now Hyukjae thinks Donghae is a conceited who only cares about looks”
 
                “Thanks Wookie” Donghae deadpans.
 
A thought hits him and Donghae says,    “Oh! I’ve got it! I’ll just ask to be a part of the Art class. You know, just so I can protect him from all his stalkers”
 
                “Like yourself”
 
                “Yes exactly!” frowning momentarily, Donghae cuffs Yesung playfully in the arm, “Ha ha, very funny”
 
                “Easy there! Don’t damage my goods” and right after he says this Siwon gets up and moves to the other side of the table to avoid Yesung’s fist.
 
                “Mr. Kim would probably let you sit in, I guess. But you have to do a good job with at least the outline for him to think you’re really interested in the subject”
 
Siwon yelps painfully before Donghae can reply but the others ignore him, knowing that Yesung probably stamped on his foot or something.
 
                “Drawing is easy” is all he says.
 
*
It takes all of 45 minutes to convince a talkative and super mocking Heechul that Donghae wants to join his class. They simply tell him that Donghae is considering taking a course in Sculpturing and would like to have an experience in drawing just for a starter course in the Art field.
*
                “Hyukjae! Hyukjae, wait up”
 
Donghae doesn’t know what exactly he wants to say but it cannot miss the opportunity to talk to Eunhyuk now that the two were completely alone as they were the last to leave the auditorium.
 
                “Yes, Donghae?” he can tell Eunhyuk is simply being polite as he always is but is grateful nonetheless.
 
                “I just wanted to apologize for anything that I said that might have offended you”
 
Eunhyuk smiles slightly, “I wasn’t offended. I just never thought you would be one of those…”
 
                “I’m not! I’m not, I didn’t mean it the way it came out but I love the way you look. But-but your more than just who you are physically and that’s what I like about you. I mean, you’re nice, funny, you’re always so polite, you’re a wonderful dancer and you so caring sometimes. I remember this one time you…”
 
                “Donghae! Donghae!”
 
This seems to stop Donghae’s frantic verbal diarrhea. Hyukjae is laughing animatedly as if Donghae’s feelings that had shown true within those words said had all been amusing. Hae was hurt.
 
He stops laughing, but now is smiling happily      “You like me?! Oh my God, this is so surreal-I…uh”
 
Hyukjae blushes cutely, “I actually kind of like you too”
 
Donghae was pretty sure he had died. He felt his pulse on his wrist, felt the one in his neck and then proceeded to laugh also.
 
                “I know right” Eunhyuk is laughing delightfully once more.
 
                “How long?” Hyukjae asks, when they settle down at last.
 
Wiping at his eyes, Donghae replies, “I think I had a man-crush on you the first time I saw you perform, and then I wanted to be like you, and it just went from there”
 
                “I thought you were cute” is what Eunhyuk comes up with.
 
                “Thanks” Donghae grins.
 
                “But it wasn’t just that. You had an insane passion that I admired and I enjoy the way you express yourself freely when singing but I think it was the time you gave me a jello cup at lunch”
 
Donghae remembers that. He had gotten an extra jello cup from Iesha and while on his way leaving the lunch line he noticed Eunhyuk passing by him with his tray and had offered the other boy the extra cup, stuttering madly as he did so. It had been very mortifying and he must have tortured himself for a week over how ridiculous he must have sounded.
 
                “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” Donghae states, causing Hyukjae to laugh once more. He was starting to fall in love with making this man laugh. It gave him such a thrill to ignite such a rhythmic, joyous sound from Hyukjae.
They are walking toward the auditorium door when Hyukjae asks,           “So why wouldn’t you want me to pose for the Art class?”
 
Placing his hands into his pockets, Donghae shrugs, his face heating up with embarrassment.
 
                “I guess, I guess I did not want everyone to be looking at you…you know, like that” he thinks that if could, he might’ve kicked himself.
 
                “It’ a little too early to be jealous isn’t it” Hyukjae laughs coyly and this time Donghae thinks he might as well find someone else to do the kicking for him.
 
                “I know” he whines pathetically.
 
Throwing an arm over Donghae’s shoulder, Eunhyuk comforts him, saying,    
     
                 “I think it’s adorable”
 
Almost immediately the arm is removed and Donghae is missing its warmth.
 
                “But we’ll take things slow…okay?”
 
                “Yes, yes! Of course” and the gummy smile Eunhyuk gives him just makes Donghae want to melt into a pile of goo.
 
However, he has his dignity, so when Eunhyuk leaves the room first, pumping Donghae’s hand once before saying his goodbye, the door isn’t even all the way closed before Donghae’s wobbly legs collapse under him. What a rush!
 
If he had known that it would’ve been that easy he might have given Eunhyuk more jello cups. He eventually makes it out of the auditorium but cannot seem to lose the happy grin.
 
That is, however, until he ponders the thought of Eunhyuk modeling once more. The other boy might not have said anything, but Donghae was pretty sure they were beginning a relationship and if they were, then Hyukjae volunteering to pose in front of a group of hungry starved artist was not pleasing to Hae. He was the official unofficial boyfriend and it was in his best interests to protect his assets or as a diva would say it, ‘No ho going to be looking at my man’
 
*
The first art class Donghae bombs the next day is a total fail because the model turns out to be Kangin.
 
He manages to fake an illness to avoid taking part in the class but it only works because Heechul is too busy staring out the window with binoculars at someone who is teaching a class under the tall tree in the school yard.
 
Eunhyuk actually sits with him at lunch and Donghae is practically bouncing off the walls with enthusiasm. They are so compatible it’s causing Ryeowook to ‘aww’ at them every time they say something to each other and Yesung keeps commenting about catching diabetes from all their sweetness.
 
Donghae doesn’t care though because he’s blissfully happy. The two exchange numbers that same day at lunch and Donghae tries not to go all Sasquatch on a passing female who Eunhyuk’s chest lovingly. Eunhyuk smiles apologetically and seeing this Donghae grins in return, not wanting the man to think that he was being a possessive . Which he was…
 
But he had his reasons.
*
The next week, Donghae gets to school right on time. After a weekend of chatting on facebook and talking to Eunhyuk he knows that this morning marks the day Hyukjae will pose for the Art students. He arrives to the classroom and finds Heechul speaking with Hyukjae, who is already stripped down and wearing only a bathrobe.
 
‘No!’  Donghae screams mentally but opts for simply saying good morning and entering the class.
 
                “Good morning!” Hyukjae declares cheerfully as he turns away from Heechul. Donghae watches as his boyfriend excuses himself from Heechul and then moves toward Donghae.
 
                “Oh and Anchovy! Is Mr. Hankyung having his freshmen class under the tree again today?” if it weren’t for the fact that Donghae had witnessed Heechul spying on someone teaching a class under the tree he might not have suspected anything of it.
                “He totally has a thing for Hankyung” Hyukjae confesses once Heechul leaves them alone.
 
                “Are you seriously going through with this?” they hadn’t talked about it in depth over the weekend but Hae didn’t have the heart to spoil the beautiful weekend chatter with his paranoid concerns. He would rather ruin it face to face.
 
                “Hae. Please, you just to trust me. I’m not doing this for anyone but myself, okay? And at the end of the class I’m only yours. Now stop being so overprotective”
 
                “I can’t help it” Donghae whines pitifully
***
 
                        
 
By the time Eunhyuk has off his robe in front of the class Donghae already has his pencil clenched in his hand and is waiting for the right moment to stab everyone in their eyes. However, a part from the scratching of pencil on paper the room is mostly quiet and Donghae, who is to the front of the room still only has a blank canvas. Hyukjae is frozen in the position Heechul chose and is thankfully wearing a skimpy but more than welcome underwear. Heechul had painted on a few tattoos, most of which went around Eunhyuk’s neck and a large phoenix with its wings spread covering Hyukjae’s abdomen. His boyfriend looks absolutely delicious.
They take small breaks here and there but Eunhyuk never puts back on his robe. Shamelessly, Donghae found himself staring lustily at the other man and before he knew what was happening, the bell had rung. Two periods wasted oh so wonderfully.
 
                “Okay class, I hope you found this model captivating and captured him well in your sketches. We’ll pick up with your Kangin’s sketches in our next class”
 
Ryeowook squeezes Donghae’s shoulder as he passes him.
 
                “You might want to cover that up” Wookie laughs heartily as he leaves. Donghae looks at his crotch but thankfully he was not sporting any heavy wood. However, when he glances back at his canvas he sees that he had unconsciously drawn lines that naughtily resembled the shape of a . He immediately tears off the sheet when he sees Eunhyuk approaching. The other boy has on his bathrobe but it’s still untied and open in the front. Donghae gulps heavily.
 
                “This was quite the experience” is the first thing he says.              “I hope you drew me well” he looks at Donghae’s blank canvas.
 
                “I think my passion might be more for photography than art. Art just screws with life too much for me”
 
Chuckling, Eunhyuk asks, “So why join the class if you don’t like Art?”
 
                “Uh, I just joined last week.” He scratches the back of his head, “And only because-uh, you were modeling and wantedtomakesurenooneogledyou”  he admits in a rush.
 
Smiling teasingly, Eunhyuk lifts an eyebrow at him, “And what were you doing for most of the class?”
 
Sighing, Donghae’s confesses, “Ogling you” then he quick to add, “But I have my rights”
 
Shaking his head, all Eunhyuk does is smile wider.
 
                “You’re not going to do this again are you?”
 
Hyukjae shrugs, he’s honestly unsure of how to answer that.
 
                “Well I would like too but Heechul fired me”
 
                “He what?”
 
                “Yeah, he said my boyfriend kept drooling all over his floors”
 
The two share a merry laugh but Donghae moves aside momentarily to pull a table cloth from off the empty table to their left.
 
                “What’s that for?”
 
                “Wrap it around you. I don’t need any competition ogling you while we go get your clothes”
 
The End
 
I decided to simply end it here. Thank you for reading :)