1.

The Teacher

 

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring at my ear. I groaned and placed the blanket over my head and tried to turn off the alarm. It took me 5 minutes to realise that I'd be late for school and getting detention is not in my agenda today. I stood up and did my morning routine. Once I was done showering, I wore my clothes. Simple and casual, just the way I like it. I applied light makeup on my face and went downstairs where my maid is waiting for me.

"Good morning, young lady. Finally, you're able to get out of bed early. I've been waiting here for god knows how long." She mocked. 

"Stop calling me that, and please, it was only an hour. Don't exaggerate, woman." I rolled my eyes. 

I earned a smack from her as she told me to finish up my breakfast and quickly go to school. I groaned when she mentioned school, but a smile quickly made its way on my face as I remembered what's going to encourage me to go to school. Ms Jung. 

I parked my car and made my way to my locker and took out the books that are needed. I looked at my schedule and I had English first. I blushed as I knew I would stare at her when class would start later on. I was snapped out of my dreamland when I felt someone smacking me at the back of my head. I cursed and looked behind and it's none other than Amber. 

"Hey kiddo. Daydreaming about your girlfriend?" She mocked. I quickly placed my hand on , afraid that people might hear her.

"Can you shut up? Everyone can hear your loud voice, idiot, and she's not my girlfriend, alright. She would never be with me. I mean, look at me. I'm nothing while she has a career and probably a husband. Just look at her. She's way out of my league." I groaned inwardly. Amber could only pat my shoulder to comfort me.

"Don't worry. I know you can do it." I smiled weakly. I wish. 

The bell rang indicating the start of the first period. I glared at Amber as she ran towards her class.

'Great, now I'm late. Let's just pray hard that Ms Jung is in a good mood today. Just, hopefully.' I thought.

I quickly headed towards my first class which is English. The door was close and I knew I was in deep . I gulped as I knocked a few times. The door opened revealing an extremely gorgeous woman. Yeah, go on and tell me that I'm exaggerating but to me, she is. I looked down as her eyes pierced at me. That's one thing I hate of being close to her. She made me feel intimadated and I felt like a kid infront of her. My palm started to sweat.

"You're late and I hope you have a pretty good reason today." She said with a slightly angry tone. I know I should always be honest with her because I was never good at lying and she can see through me. 

"Sorry, Ms Jung. I was talking to Amber earlier and I didn't keep track of time." I answered as my heart thumped quickly and I was scared that she could hear it because we were that close. I looked up and her eyes looked at mine. Her eyes. I could just stare at it everyday, without caring about the world. I quickly snapped out of it when she shouted angrily at me.

"Are you here to learn or converse? You have all the time to talk later on. Is it that hard for you to get in class on time?" I shrank under her as tears started pooling in my eyes. I was always sensitive and a crybaby. I've heard them a lot growing up. I nodded my head as I was scared that if I were to open my mouth to talk, I'd break down infront of her and that'd be very embarrassing.

"Cat got your tongue? Whatever, you have detention today, so stay after your last period and meet me in this class, and don't you dare be late." She threatened. I quickly nodded my head and walked into class with my head down. I sat down as I calmed myself down. Yep. Definitely not gonna stand a chance being with her. I sighed heavily as I looked at the board as the time flew by really quickly. The bell rang indicating the next class. 

I packed my stuff and waited for everyone to walk out of the room. I was the last person as I glanced at her from my desk. She was typing something on her laptop. I memorised the details of her face. I can never get tired of admiring her face. She made me speechless and made me feel nervous. Something that I wasn't used to. She looked up at me and arched her brows. I snapped out of it and looked down, walking faster to the door. 

"Wait! Remember about the detention? Forget about it. Instead, why don't you stay here for the rest of the day and help me with the papers?" She offered. 

I stopped and looked back at her with shock.

"Don't you have classes to teach?"

"No worries. I can just ask someone to take over my place. Plus, I need to finish up a ton of work, so I hope you don't mind." She said as she smiled at me. I froze for a moment. That smile. God, can you stop making my heart beat? Not literally, because I don't want to die just yet, but please don't make it obvious later on. She might hate me if she knows that I'm in love with her and I hope that wouldn't happen. Pray hard for me.