What the...

I need therapy

A/N: Okay, so here is the updated chapter like I had promised! Again, I would like to apologize for the small delay (my computer deleting my entire chapter), but I will try to make this one just as good as the original! (I make the chapters as the ideas flow through my head, but the plot is written down) Thank you for reading. Please subscribe and feel free to comment! (^3^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Morning of the 'sleepover')

With Taekwoon:

Sunlight shone through the curtains in Taekwoon's room, hitting directly in the direction of his eyes. His face contoured in annoyment, and he turned to his other side. He slowly started to blink his eyes, trying his best to keep them open. He never did like waking up. He sat up in bed and ran his slender fingers over his face and through his hair, trying to rid himself of sleep. A loud yawn escaped his lips, but he regretted ever closing his mouth. I hate this freaking taste.... he thought as he tried not to swallow the saliva that had gathered within his mouth. He quickly stood up and walked over to the bathroom. He squeezed the tube containing the toothpaste onto his toothbrush and began to move it in a circular motion. He did that for about two minutes and then rinsed his mouth. He then gabbed the face wash next to the sink and squirted a drop about the size of a nickel into his palm. He lightly massaged his face for five minutes and then rinsed off the soapy substance. He dried his face with a towel, now fully alert and aware of the fact that he was not wearing a shirt. Even as a child, he had the tendency to take off his shirt when sleeping if he started to sweat. Last night must have been one of those nights. He walked back to his room, and put on a pair of shoes and the discarded shirt. He was on his way to the kitchen when he heard his phone vibrate. The screen flashed brightly and his ringtone could be heard. Taekwoon picked up his phone and saw the message. It was from Jaehwan.

J:"Hyung, let's do something fun today! (>=<)"

T:"Shiro."

J:"HYUNG! WAE?! (/3\)"

T:"I just don't want to."

J:"Is it because you're busy? If it is, then we'll hang out after you're done! ;)"

T:"Ani. I just really don't want to."

J:"Hyung, don't be like this, JEBAL! ~.~"

T:"Get someone else to hang out with you."

J:"HYUNG. I'M BEGGING YOU X("

T:"I said I didn't want to."

J:"Fine, I'll just invite Yebin noona and tell her you didn't want to go. :P" This boy... 

T:"Fine, I'll go."

J:"YAY HYUNG! I KNEW IT! Let's meet up at the amusement park at 2! Annyeong! Saranghae! ^3^"

Weirdo. Speaking of Yebin, he realized he had to call her to see how she had gotten home. But first I'll go to Hakyeon and Wonshik's apartment to see if they've made any breakfast..... I'll tell them about Jaehwan's plan too... with those thoughts in his head headed to the garage where his car was located. He hopped in, started the ignition, and drove off to his friends' apartment. After twenty minutes, he reached his destination. He got off his car and headed up the staircase that lead to the apartment door. Once he was outside, he heard a weird commotion coming from within the room. What the? He opened the door, only to be surprised. His girlfriend was on top of his bestfriend on the floor.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

"Oppa!" Yebin cried as she saw the fuming Taekwoon. She realized she was on top of Wonshik and quickly removed her body from his. "What are you doing here?"

"Me? What are you doing here is the real question!" Taekwoon expressed his anger towards the scene. He stomped over to Wonshik and held him from his shirt collar. "And you, what were you doing with my girlfriend?" 

Wonshik trembled under Taekwoon's grip with fear. "Hyung, I swear, It's nothing! You just came in at a wrong time!"

Taekwoon turned over to Yebin. "Yebin ah, wae? I never thought you would...." Taekwoon said soflty as he looked in her direction. Yebin opened to say something, but Hakyeon beat her to it. 

"Taekwoonnie, this is all just a misunderstanding. Yebin and Wonshik had been fighting over the remote control earlier and they fell off the couch. Nothing more than that happened." Hakyeon stated. Taekwoon saw Yebin nod along to what Hakyeon had said and released his grip on Wonshik's shirt. 

"Mianhe, Wonshik ah. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that." Takewoon said as he hung his head in shame.

"Ani, hyung! You know I can't stay angry at you!" Wonshik said as he pinched his hyung's chubby cheeks. Hakyeon and Yebin laughed at the sight.

"Yah, you better quit it before I really punch you." Taekwoon warned Wonshik. The younger immediately stopped. Taekwoon slowly tunred to Yebin, shame clearly portrayed on his face. "Yebin ah, mianhe. I shoudn't have doubted you, oppa is sorry...."

Yenbin giggled softly. "Babo, just don't ever do it again, arasseo?" she asked him while lifting his face with her forefinger and thumb, lightly pecking his lips. He kissed her back tenderly, but not for long because his friends were watching them.

"Let's have breakfast, shall we?" Hakyeon beamed. Everyone chuckled at the little ball of sunshine and sat down. 

"Yebin ah, you never told me why you were here so early." Yebin turned her head nervously to the side. What was she supposed to say? Right now was not the right time. Luckily, Hakyeon beat her to it once more. 

"Yebin came to us after your date. Her father had a little trip out of town and she had forgotton the keys to her house, so we," Hakyeon said as he pointed to himself and Wonshik, "being the gentlemen that we are, asked her to stay with us over night. What? Did you think she would have stayed with you? Dream on." He said with a little smirk.

"She could have...." Takewoon muttered softly. Hakyeon chuckled a little.

"What would she have done over there? She would have been bored out of her mind! At least here she had fun! Isn't that right, Yebinnie?" Hakyeon asked her while placing both his hands on either side of her face. Yebin decided to play along.

"Ne, oppa. It definately is boring in Taekwoon oppa's house!" Yebin exclaimed. Taekwoon looked down sheepishly before he spoke.

"Well then just don't go anymore...."

"Nongdamiya, oppa. You know I always have fun with you." Yebin said as she hugged Taekwoon's side. Taekwoon smiled very softly and remembered Jaehwan's offer. 

"Jaehwan wanted to go to the amusement park. Anyone up to it?" He asked the little group. Hakyeon and Wonshik nodded a 'yes', while Yebin turned to look at him again.

"Oppa, do you think we could drive by my house really quickly? I just need to change my clothes."

"Ne, so let's go now, it's almost time."

"Annyeong oppa, Wonshikkie!" Yebin waved back at her oppa and dongsaeng while closing the door. The couple walked down the stairs and got into Taekwoon's car. Once inside, they held hands and started to her house. There was a comfortable silence that was interrupted by Takewoon when he noticed something different about her. 

"Those aren't yours." He stated simply. 

"Ani, they're Jaehwan's. I had to borrow them since I didn't have my clothes with me." 

"You've never worn my clothes....." he said in an inaudible voice. 

"Huh? Did you say something, oppa?" 

He shook his head. "Ani... just never wear any man's clothes unless they're mine, arasseo?" he asked her, jealousy clearly in his voice.

Yebin giggled. "Oppa, he's your friend."

"It doesn't matter. Next time just wear my clothes."

"Your clothes wouldn't fit me." she sighed.

"Wae?"

"Jaehwannie has a bigger than you, makes it easier for me to fit into his clothes." she shrugged, as if it were the most common thing to say. Taekwoon stared at her for a good ten seconds before the words registered in his mind. 

"Yah! Why are you looking there?"

Yebin laughed and got off the car once it stopped in front of her house. "Be right back oppa!" she called out to him while sticking her tongue out.

Taekwoon could only smile. That's my girl.