☣ FILE LOG 012

☣ MEET THE END
Please log in to read the full chapter

FILE LOG 012
to survive (thrive) in the zombie apocalypse

"Two weeks!" Jinae shouted, notching another arrow to her bow. "I pick up archery for two weeks and now I'm shooting like Hawkeye and the Chitauri!"

"Well, you've had a lot of practice since then," Soojung allowed, smashing a businesswoman's head into the wall so that blood splattered against the bricks.

"What, and you already knew how to do some kickass martial arts behind my back?" Jinae snorted, turning around and stabbing a bus driver in the neck with an arrow before removing it and shooting it at a Starbucks barista.

"Well see, about that," Soojung stated sheepishly, holding another businessman in a chokehold.

"Seriously?" Jinae demanded, using her bow to decapitate a short, drooling toddler.

"Girls," Sooyeon called, grunting as she broke a construction worker's neck with nothing but momentum. "Can we please save the re-life evaluation for our campfire discussions?"

"Yeah, eyes on the prize and all that bedazzle," Jinae agreed, leaping off of the car hood and breaking into a sprint while dodging the grabby fingers of some prep school boy.

"Can we stop for some ice cream on the way back, Mom?" Soojung teased, her smile childishly hopeful as she kicked a police officer in the jaw.

"If the sun is still up," Sooyeon allowed, rolling her eyes while following the female.

"Mint chocolate chip," Jinae chirped, shooting another arrow behind her so that it landed amidst the pursuing crowd. It exploded.

"Yes! Thank you, science!" Soojung cheered, laughing.

"And the internet," Jinae added with a smirk.

"We're back, girls!" Jinae called, unloading the pack off her shoulders and letting it fall to the dirt and grass. In response, several heads popped out of their hiding spots in the old inn. 

"Thank god. You gals were taking so long we thought we'd starve," Joy replied, the first to approach the trio. "Anyways, customary look over. Come on you three."

"I still hate this," Soojung muttered, rolling her eyes though she, Jinae, and Sooyeon all spread their arms obediently, spinning and letting Joy give each of them a once over.

"We're clean!" Joy shouted back and the others came, Miyoung and Jinju sweeping up the food and carrying it off to the kitchen while Hyelim checked them over for more injuries just in case. 

"Every time anyone goes out, I'm afraid I'll have to shoot them when they come back," Ahri admitted, lowering her rifle and coming down from her perch. 

"Hopefully not," Xiuxiu muttered, giving a sigh of relief.

"Hey, we're fine so can we please be positive today?" Jinae called out, hands on her hips. "We even found a convenience store that still had ice cream intact!"

At the statement, all of the girls turned in unison to the trio.

"Seriously?"

"Mint chip," Soojung stated in reply.

Please log in to read the full chapter