part3

Dreaming And You (V BTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''TRING!!".the bell rang just now.I cant wait to find out if Kim Taehyung has something to do with my dreams.Everyone in the class was packing their stuffs into their bag.While me,I had finished packing them in the last period.To make sure myself is not far behind him later.So I was just pretending putting books into my beg,but cant take my eyes from 'him'.He packed his stuffs so fast.He was the first one who left the classroom.I quickly grab my bag and said goodbye to Nara and A-yen. Tip-toe_ing a guy behind him makes me look like a spy.some kids were looking at me and whispering something.Thats not my point right now.that taehyung guy is already at the front gate.

He was walking towards where the bicycles and motorcycles are parked.quickly I moved hiding behind a big tree,near the front gate.I was abit surprised knowing him rides a bicycle instead of motorcycles.Because I thought suga and his gangs ride motorcycles but he didnt.Now Im sure he is really a good guy.Thats not the only thing that surprised me.But also because I've been thinking that HOW AM I GOING TO FOLLOW HIM IF HE WEARS BICYCLE.WHAT IF HE CYCLES FAST?I'M NOT GOING TO RUN,CHASING HIM RIGHT?I can't lose now. Finally,before kim taehyung cycles further from my sight.I asked for someone to take me with him and follow taehyung.

The guy that I am going to ride with is a big one,looking messy and clumsy but I had no choice now,Do I? I hoped into the big guy's motorcycle,sitting behind him."hold onto me tightly",with that he grins.'BROOM!BROOM!',he sounds his motorcycle."YAH CHA YURI!", a short blue bottom hair girl ran into us,beside her was Kim Nara.That half chili hair girl. "What are you doing with Kim Bum?'-A-yen in her curious expression mixed with mad.both of her hands was on her hips. "A-yen,Nara,You guys_''

,My speaking was cut by Kim Nara. ''Are you secretly dating Kim Bum??ah,seriously yuri,you didnt tell us about this.why are you so meanie.."-she's being dramatic. "Yaa..kim Nara!you dont make conclusion like that!I am not dating him.he was trying to help me to get ride.I asked him for that.and I didnt even know his name is kim Bum?''.

''lol yuri,you can have me or a-yen for ride' ''So,are you going to take my ride,Cha Yuri?" ''Nevermind,I'll go with my friends.thankyou for lending help",I smiled . ''alright,bye then'',he ride his bike fast.Im glad I didnt ride with him.But I MISSED KIM TAEHYUNG.HE WAS NO LONGER IN MY SIGHT! T_T "Yah you guys..",I hitted a-yen and nara repeatly.

They distracted me and had ruined my plan.''are you mad at us because we have interupted you and kim bum?',A-yen said. "No!ofcourse Not..It's just.." ''why do want to ride with him?Dont you have driver?I saw your driver at the fetching lot."Nara asked. I cant tell them yet about taehyung and my weird dreams..So I tell them that,"actually I was following kim taehyung,the new tranfered student". ''Are you interested in him?more like you fell in love with him at first sight?"A-yen hopped in happiness. "oh wow..REALLY YURI??YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH KIM TAEHYUNG??"Nara shook my shoulders,she was amused.

"Hey,slow it down.the kids will hear you.",I warned her as I placed my hand on to shut that chili mouth up.(i said chili because she wears red lipstick ) I was not really in love with the new transferred student but I do interested in him,because..he is mysterious..to me.. Nara and A-ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter