15 Minutes

15 Minutes

     It was 12 am when practice finally finished, Jonghyun and Key had already left to have and dinner and some alone time; Taemin was just leaving to go meet Jongin at home. Minho left for home at the same time as Taemin. Onew was left alone in the practice room still working on the dance move he hadn’t yet perfected.

     [2 am]

     Practicing aggressively, all of Jinki’s hidden thoughts began to surface in his mind.

Why am I alone? Everyone around me has someone to love. I-i-mean-I love someone-NO! I don’t love anyone-but I really do have someone I love. If only He loved me back. There’s no way He would. Why do I love him so much? Why?

     Tripping and falling to the floor, Jinki screamed in frustration, “I LOVE CHOI MINHO!” Startled by the turning of the door knob, he jumped up and turned the lights off when the door opened. Who was here? He could hear the footsteps; they were quickly nearing his position. Someone touched his shoulder; as he reached for the light switch someone grabbed his hand. He knew this hand. It was large and warm.

     “Minho?”

     “Did you mean it when you said you loved me?”

     What is this? Asking this question right now? He could feel Minho’s body leaning towards his. Minho’s hot breath flowed over his neck. His heart was racing, could this be the moment he had been waiting for? What if it ruined their group-No-it was now or never.

     Mustering his courage Jinki stuttered, “I-I-I meant it with all my heart.”

     Unexpectedly Minho kissed him, his lips tasted like nothing he had imagined. After what felt like eternity, Minho finally pulled back and whispered into Jinki’s ear, “I’m glad.”

     Minho slipped his hand under his leader’s shirt to reach his back, squirming at the sensation Jinki barely managed to say, “Please, be gentle.”

     For the rest of that night they continued to make love. Minho fervently, but gently kissed and teased Jinki’s entire body until he could stand it no more and dared to ask, “Hyung,can I please become one with you?” Jinki nodded hesitantly, arching his back at the sudden pleasure he grabbed Minho’s neck tightly. After seeing how his leader reacted, he chuckled and kissed him passionately.

     There wasn’t much time left before the members arrived, but Jinki and Minho didn’t want time to move. So they sat on the floor and continued to hold each other.

     With his head lying on Minho’s chest and his finger tracing his abs Jinki asked, “Have you really loved me all this time? I’ve loved you for so long, but I didn’t think you could love someone like me.”

     “If I had known you felt the same way about me, I would have done this a long time ago. But why would you love me? Someone younger? I’m really happy. I love you a lot my sweet leader Onew.”

     “I love you even more. Promise me that you’ll never leave me and that you’ll hold me like this for at least 15 minutes every day.”

     “I promise. Hyung, I could never leave you. 15 minutes is quite the request, but I’m sure I can manage,” Minho answered sarcastically.

     “I can’t wait to tell the others”

     Of course the others already knew, practice was supposed to start at 3 am, and it was now almost 5. The others had seen it coming for a while and weren’t surprised. Instead, Jonghyun and Key took the extra time to embrace each other; and Taemin fell asleep to Kai’s singing in the practice room next door. SHINee’s leader had found love.