There is nothing without you

There is nothing without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after a long strench she slowly opened her eyes. sunlight ran to them made her closed her eyes for couple of time.then without thinking about anything else she just reached for her phone.

a big smile appeared on her sleepy face as saw a massage from someone that she missed a lot.

from:baby jungie

"hi sweetheart...are you still in your dream land???:-D i missed you a lot..wanted to hear your voice but scared to distrub your sleep...take care baby...i will call you later...kissss you beauty"

her smile became wider.she checked the time of massage.it was sended just 5minutes ago.she dialed her number hopfuly but the phone was unconnected.

"aish.are you in meeting already???"she pouted while pressed the red part to ended the call. "hop your hard working have good result baby,good luck to you." she talked to a pic that was on bedside table. pic of her girlfriend and herself.she slowly got up from bed and went to wash up and preapered herself for going out and visit their friends.

 

 

 

Hyomin walked in a big restaurant.she looked everywhere to find someone that she wanted to meet.finally her eyes catch a girl that was waving her hand for Hyomin.

she walked to her smiling.

"hi,Hyomin"she greeted her as Hyomin sat.

"hi,where are others???"

"Boram is checking the kitchen."

"Jiyeon and Qri??"

"they are on their way to come"

"not anymore"Soyeon and Hyomin turned their head as heard Qri's voice.

"hey did you fly to here??why you arrived so soon???"Soyeon asked in shock.

"my girlfriend is the best driver that i ever seen" Jiyeon said proudly as Qri pulled back a chair for her to seat and then sat next to her.

"where is Eunjung??"Qri asked curiosly.

"Japan.she has a meeting this morning."

"what was the result???as i know it is a big chance for her company."asked Soyeon hoped to hear good news.

"i don't know.she didn't turn on her phone yet."Hyomin answered worriedly.

"don't worry dear this meetings always take long."Jiyeon said softly and patted Hyomin's back to calm her.

"aigoo.just look how much my girlfriend is serious when she is working."Soyeon said excited and made everyone turned their look to a short girl wore black coat and skirt.ordered to one of her waiters while crossed amoung tables and greaated her certain guests with warm smile.

after remind everything to that tall waiter she led toward her friends seat.

"welcome everybody."she said as sat next to her girlfriend.

"thanks."Jiyeon,Qri and Hyomin greeted her back while Soyeon just gave her a sweet smile.

"how is my girl??"Boram said sweetly and lend a soft kiss on Soyeon's cheek.

"perfect after seeing you"Soyeon's word melted Boram's heart.

but their sweet conversation cutted by Hyomin's ringtone sound.

Hyomin looked at screen then smiled happily. "it's Eunjung."

"turn the speaker on."Qri said and Hyomin did what she want.

"hey Eunjung."Hyomin said exciting.

"hi baby."

"Eunjung i'm in Boram's restaurant with others your voice is on speaker talk to them."Hyomin informed her.

"hi everybody.did you miss me?"Eunjung said teasingly.

"of course pabo.what about you?"Soyeon was the first one talked to her.

"i miss you too.specialy my beauty girlfriend."

Hyomin smiled widely.

"we want to go shoping after breakfast to buy Christmas gifts.better you not forget to buy gifts for us."Boram warned her playfully.

"yahhh.i'm busy.how could you ask me this."Eunjung argued fakely.

"so you won’t buy one for Hyomin too!??"Qri asked.

"i bought her gift in the first day i arrived here."

"so we won’t buy anything for you."Soyeon said.

"hahahahaha.childish friends.don't worry.i bought for you yesterday."Eunjung laugh's made everybody smile.

"why should i buy for you?i'm so confused."Hyomin pouted.

"don't bother yourself baby.you know that i love everything that is touched by your beauty hands."

not Hyomin but everybody touched by her sweet word.

"your voice look tired."Hyomin asked worriedly.

"i didn't slept enough last night and meeting finished just 5min ago. as soon as i walked out of room my phone to call you."

"did you eat your meals?"Hyomin asked with her concerned voice.

"don'worry about me.baby.as i can hear your voice i'll be good.i'm hearing your voice and feeling relife.your sweet voice is my soul's meal."

Hyomin got touched again but this time Jiyeon and Soyeon glared on their girlfriend with a see-how-sweet-she-is look.

"i missed you so much. it's one week already."Hyomin said sadly.

"i'm sorry baby.i know i'm a bad girlfriend for leaving you this much.but i didn't have any choice."

"yahhh don't dare to call my girlfriend a bad girl."

Eunjung just laughed.

"when you will back???what time your flight is???"

"Hyominah...i can't back tonight."

"what??????"everybody shoked.

"what do you mean Eunjung??"Hyomin asked unbelief.

"MR.Yagami is so stringent.he set up another meeting for tonight as last meeting befor sign agreement."

"but tonight is Christmas ."Hyomin said in low tone.

"i'm so sorry i can do nothing with this stubborn man."

"yah.Ham Eunjung you invited us for Christmas to your house and you won’t come??you wanna die??"Jiyeon asked sadly.

"i'm so sorry guys.hope you forgive me."Eunjung's voice turned so sad and it hurt Hyomin.

"it's alright.don't be sad.we can celebrate next Christmas together huh??"Hyomin tried to take sadness away from her girlfriend.she knew how much Eunjung loves her and care about her so it will be unfair if she blame her for something that isn't her fault at all.

"Hyominah...i'm so sorry."Eunjung's voice was full of guilty.

"it's ok,Eunjung.but come back fast as soon as the meeting finnished.i can't wait anymore."Hyomin said in a cute tone.

a low sound of Eunjung's laugh heard from the other line.

"hey guys,take care of my girl.if even her smallest nail get hurt you should ran away from Seoul and hide somewhere that i can't find you.got it???"Eunjung warned them.

"yahhhhh.you are ordering your unnies???"Boram said firmly.

"ani.it was just a favor."Eunjung said and made everyone burst in laugh.

"i gotta go now.have a pergect day guys.i will call you at night again.baby i love you."

"love you too"Hyomin said back then ended the call and everybody start eating.

"our food are amazing.aren't them??"Boram joked.

 

 

 

 

 

after the call Eunjung let out a sigh.

"it's first time.leaving her in a day like this.she will feel so lonely.aish.this meeting"

 

 

 

after entering in mall they separated.

Qri and Boram with eachother and Soyeon,Jiyeon,Hyomin together.

Hyomin observed the shops with pout.she was really confused.

"hey.Hyomin it's already 11pm.why you didn't buy anything?"Jiyeon asked.

"i don't know what should buy."Hyomin said in sad tone.

"hey.take easy."Soyeon said.

Hyomin nodded cutely and then her eyes caught something.she smiled widely and walked in shop.

a chichi necklace. that was a beautiful small angle.

"an angle for an angle."Hyomin whispered smiling.

"ajusshi,i want this."she happily pointed to that necklace.

 

 

 

Boram was busy with cooking while Soyeon sated behind her and help her with cutting vegetables.

"aigoo.it will be your best Christmas .since my girlfriend is cooking for you."Soyeon said happily made a proudly smile appear on elder girl’s lips.

Hyomin melt at their sweetness.picked the dishes and led toward dining room.

Qri was sated on couch and Jiyeon was on her lap.whispering something and giggling cutely.

Hyomin pouted in jealous way. She felt lonely around these two lovely couple.

“wish my jungie was here.”she sighed deeply and focused on arranging dishes.

“Hyominnnnnnnn.your phone is ringing.”Soyeon shouted from kitchen.

But before Hyomin moved she dragged the phone to her.

“here.your girlfriend is calling.”She winked teasingly.

Hyomin just smiled and answered the call fast.

“hey jungie.”

“hi baby.where are you?”

“me?at home.”

“are guys there?”

“yap.baby,don’t you have meeting right now?why you call me?you better go soon it’s too bad if you get late.”Hyomin informed her caringly.

“don’t worry baby.i just want to tell you that I send a gift for you.”

“a gift?”

“yes.your Christmas’s gift. Hope you will like it.”

“thanks baby.”

Then some knock sound on the door caught everybody’s attention.

“oh,Hyominah maybe they brought your gift.i hang up.go and receive your gift.love you daer.”

“love you too.”

She hang up and led toward the door.followed by her friends curios look.

As soon as she opened the door.her heart stop beating.

“aren’t you happy to receiving me as agift?”she grinned widely made her friends burst into laugher.

Hyomin backed to her sense by their laugh’s sound.

“jungie…”she screamed loudly as jumped in her embrace and circling her arms around her neck tightly.Eunjung hugged her back as entered to house and close the door by her foot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter