My Future-san

Yamashi one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm hopeless, Future-san.

It was well-known among my Hey Say Jump's members that I have a crush on you since our Tantei Gakuen Q's days.  I remembered those days. Those days that I looked forward just to see your bubbly face.  We would all doing summer homeworks together during break time, we would play cards, hide and seek and such. It was such a memorable and fun memory I would like to keep it in mind. Though I had tried to keep my feelings low, and hid it well from anyone, yet they still discovered my feelings. Include Miki-kun and Wakaba-kun who would tease me all day long during filming. Especially on that day for the scene where you fed me with that beautiful hand of yours. Until now, those boys that know about my feelings would tease me for being such an obvious man having a crush on you. And the feelings never get away, the teases never fade away too.

But it was just you who never knew it.

You are the girl I had been described all these while since our TGQ days ended. The characteristics of my ideal girl would change simultaneously as your changes. Didn't you figure it out? Didn't I blurt it out to the magazines for it to reach you?

That I have liked you since a long time ago my Future-san?

We started as friends. But I do not know why I couldn't help but to feel my heartbeat being too loud whenever I see you laughed and smiled. I felt blood rushing  whenever I saw you being playful with Miki-kun and Wakaba-kun as well. I might not be the closest to you at that time, but I wished you could only pay a little more attention to me just how you did to them. Though we were all getting along well, I couldnt help but comparing myself to them.

I'm a shy boy but I'm such a jealous man, my Future-san.

I knew you would be my classmate. I knew I would looking forward to my high school days since I knew about us being in the same school. For some years being apart, I was looking forward to see you again. I had practiced several nights to say a simple greeting line just so that I wouldn't make it awkward, so I wouldn't crack my voice upon seeing you. "Hisashiburi, Shida-chan", that was what I would like to say the first thing in the morning I entered the school.

But someone was one step faster than me.

I saw you with Miki-kun simply greeted each other and you put your hands over your mouth to giggle and laugh over Miki-kun's jokes. This feelings never fade away, this tiny jealousy heart had never changed its beats. I was watching the two of you and never realized it until Yuto and Chinen patted on my shoulders teasing me again. "She's prettier now, ne Yama-chan"

Yes,  my Future-san. You were still cheerful and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter