Hey Mr. Airplane

Airplane
"Do you really need to leave?" Mingyu asked for the umpteenth time. Jeonghan zipped his luggage close then he turns around to face the younger man.
 
"Yes, I need to. Father needs me there. I promise i'll be back soon. Okay?" He cupped the younger's cheeks and gave him a reassuring smile. 
 
"But 4 years! Do you think I can last for four years with out you by my side?! No!" Mingyu lets out a frustrated groan. "Mingyu, please understand that I must follow my Father's orders. I have no choice! It's either i'll go there willingly or he'll take me there by force, you know that." Jeonghan said.
 
"....I know....I'm sorry for raising my voice. I don't want to be away from you." Mingyu looked sadly at Jeonghan's eyes. 
 
The long-haired man wrapped his arms around Mingyu and pressed his cheek on Mingyu's broad chest. "We can always call each other through skype or FaceTime. So don't worry. You won't even notice that I was gone for four years."
 
"It's not the same when you're not here. I'll miss you so much.." Mingyu wrapped his arms around Jeonghan and nuzzled his neck. "..so much.." He added. 
 
"I'll miss you too. It's very hard for me to leave but I must." Jeonghan looked up Mingyu. "Do you want to go out?" He offered.
 
"Like a date?" 
 
"Yeah, i'll be leaving tomorrow so we should leave a happy memory that would last for four years, right?" Jeonghan smiled sweetly 
 
Mingyu smiled and nodded. The two prepared and they left their shared apartment. 
 
"Where do you want to go, jagi?" Mingyu asked sweetly
 
 "Hmm..." Jeonghan tapped his chin. "Let's go to an Amusement park!!" He cheered with sparkles in his eyes. Mingyu found this very adorable and yet, it made him sad. He knows he'll miss this. 
 
"Sure, jagi. Let's go~" He entwined their fingers together. They walked to the bus stop together, they rode it to the nearest amusement park which is Pledis World. 
 
They got off the Bus and went inside the park. "So...what do you want to ride first?" Mingyu asked as he looked at the map on his hands.
 
"Hmm, Let's go to the carousel!"
 
"Eh? Why the carousel?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow. "Remember on our first date, back in high school. You took me to an amusement park and we rode the carousel first!" Jeonghan chuckled.
 
"So you want to do a reenactment of our first date?" The younger asked.
 
"Yup, is it okay?" Jeonghan asked, a bit worried that Mingyu might not like the idea. Mingyu chuckled and patted his head "Anything for you, Jagiya. Let's go to that carousel" He held Jeonghan's hand and they went to the carousel.
 
Mingyu got tickets for them. They rode the horses that are beside each other. Jeonghan kept on giggling during the whole ride while Mingyu was blushing due to embarrassment.
 
They got off the carousel and went to their second destination, the horrifying roller coaster. Jeonghan insisted that he's just gonna stay at the restaurant near the roller coaster but Mingyu didn't allow him.
 
After the roller coaster ride, the two went to that reataurant to eat lunch.
 
"Kim Mingyu, I hate you so much." Jeonghan pouted. 
 
"Hey, you enjoyed it!" He laughed. "No, I didn't! It's so scary! As punishment, you must pay for our lunch! and I want spaghetti and root beer." He said with arms crossed.
 
"Fine, Princess. Go get us a table" Mingyu chuckled. "What did you just call me?!" Jeonghan hit Mingyu's arm causing the younger to whine. "Ouch jagiya don't be so aggressive" Mingyu whined.
 
"Oh shush Kim Mingyu" Jeonghan pouted and went to an empty table near the window. 
 
After a few minutes, Mingyu came back with their order. They started to eat. While eating, the two started teasing each other. They let out loud laughters, giggles and whines causing other people to look at them but they don't care. It was just the two of them for now. 
 
They went out of the restaurant and went to their next destination, the tunnel of love. 
 
"Remind me again why we went to the tunnel of love?" Jeonghan asked while pouting. "I don't even know. We're both cheesy teenagers back then." Mingyu answered. They're now riding a boat that just went in to the semi-long tunnel.
 
"It's very dark..." Jeonghan whispered. He felt an arm around his shoulders. "I see what you're doing, boy" Jeonghan laughed.
 
"And you can't do anything about it, love" Mingyu pecked Jeonghan's lips causing the older to blush. They got out the tunnel and got off the boat. 
 
"So where are we off to next?" Mingyu asked. "According to what I remember, our next stop is the Ferris Wheel." answered Jeonghan.
 
"Wait, what time is it?" 
 
"Hmm...5:53 pm. Why?" Jeonghan asked
 
"We're just in time! Remember? At 6:00 pm, there will be a fireworks display and we could get the best view at the ferris wheel! Come on, let's hurry!" He pulled Jeonghan to the ticket booth to get a ticket for the Ferris wheel. 
 
They went inside and the Ferris wheel took them to the top. They were at the top of the ferris wheel when the fireworks display started causing the ferris wheel to halt.
 
"Jeonghan..." Mingyu called out, holding Jeonghan's hand. "Yes, Mingyu?" He looked at his boyfriend.
 
"You know I don't want this day to end." 
 
"And why is that?" The older asked him, smiling.
 
"Because I don't want tomorrow to come." He said softly but sadly. "Huh?" Jeonghan tilted his head to the side, confused.
 
"I know after this day, you'll leave me...for four long years. I'm scared Jeonghan, you know what they say about long distance relationships...it doesn't work." Mingyu kept looking at the Long haired man's hand.
 
"Mingyu, look at me please." Mingyu did as he was told. He looked straight at Jeonghan with teary eyes. "Don't be scared okay? We'll stay strong even if there is a huge distance between us. Our love for each other will never change....right?" Jeonghan added. He was scared as well but he doesn't want Mingyu to know.
 
Mingyu's tears fell, he cupped Jeonghan's face and started kissing him deeply. Jeonghan kissed back with as much affection and love. 
 
They broke the kiss when the two of them ran out of breath. "I love you, Kim Mingyu"
 
"I love you too, Yoon Jeonghan"
 
 
***
 
(Next Day, Incheon Airport, 1:00 pm) 
 
"Passengers for Flight 1728SVT, South Korea to England, please proceed to Boarding Gate 17
 
Jeonghan got up. "It's time to go" Jeonghan said.
 
"Hyunggggg!!" Dino whined and clinged to his arm. "Don't go please?" He looked at Jeonghan with teary eyes.
 
"Oh, Chan, I wish I could cancel this and stay here but I can't" He said sadly. "Be a good boy okay? Focus on your studies!" He ruffled the crying boy's hair.
 
"Jeonghan hyunggg..." Three people called out and they hugged Jeonghan at the same time. "Hoshi..Seungkwan...Dokyeom...Shush don't cry you all.." He chuckled, trying to hold back his tears.
 
"We'll miss you so much!" Hoshi said.
 
"Yes, hyung. Text u-us or ca..call us everyday okay?" Seungkwan stuttered. The boy has been crying the longest.
 
"Hyung, promise that you'll keep in touch with us huh?" Dokyeom wiped his tears.
 
They pulled away from the hug and Jeonghan smiled. "Of course, I will! I'll miss you three! " They hugged again before the three went to the side to comfort Dino who was crying hard.
 
"Jeonghan hyung, take care of yourself over there okay?" Minghao said, he was crying as well. "I'm sorry, my korean is very limited. I can't express my feelings" He hugged Jeonghan tight. 
 
"Oh Minghao, promise me you'll get better when I get back okay?" He patted the chinese cutie's cheeks. 
 
"Tell Jun I miss him okay?" Minghao added. "Yes, I will..." Jeonghan chuckled.
 
"Mingyu hyung, aren't you gonna say goodbye to Jeonghan hyung..?" Dino asked.
 
Mingyu has his backed turned from them. He doesn't want them to see his pathetic state.
 
"Mingyu-ah..." He called out. With that, Mingyu immediately turned around , running towards the long-haired man and hugging him tightly. 
 
"Don't leave me..." Mingyu said in between sobs.
 
"I can't but i'll call you everyday. I promise, i'll come home if I can." Jeonghan tried not cry. He must be strong. This will be the longest time they'll be away from each other. 
 
Mingyu cupped Jeonghan's face and they kissed.
 
"Last call for passengers of Flight 1728SVT , South Korea to England, please proceed to Boarding Gate 17" 
 
They pulled away and looked at each other. "I should go.." Jeonghan said. "Take care of yourself okay?" He added.
 
Mingyu nodded, looking down. "Goodbye.." Jeonghan said sadly then he walked away. Mingyu looked up as soon as Jeonghan walk away. "Wait..!" He tried to run after Jeonghan but he was stopped by the guards from entering the departure area. Mingyu could only look at Jeonghan's back.
 
He took something from his pocket.
 
Oh how he wish he could stop the plane from leaving.
 
 
***
 
Hey Mr. Airplane
Stop for a moment, it’s raining
The wind is blowing, it’ll be dangerous if you go now
Hey Mr. Airplane
Stop for a moment, there’s a lot of time
There’s tomorrow too so let her come off
or let me get on
Just one more day, just one more hour,
just one more minute, just wanna say one thing
Hey Mr. Airplane
Stop for a moment
 
***
 
"Jeonghan hyung!" He heard a familiar voice called out to him and soon he saw his brothers, Joshua and Vernon. "Jisoo-ah! Hansollie!" He called him in their korean names.
 
"Hyung~ it's Vernon, not Hansol. We're in England, not Korea." Vernon pouted. "Who cares? I'm still going to call you Hansol." Jeonghan answered with a chuckle. He looked at Jshua who smiled at him sweetly. "I missed you, Jeonghan" Joshua said and hugged his brother. 
 
"I missed you too , Jisoo-ah!" Jeonghan broke the hug. "Where's Father?"
 
"He's in the Mansion." Joshua answered. "Good thing you came here Hyung. Father is killing me with all the work , and to think that I still have studies that I should focus on." Vernon whined.
 
"Aigoooo, my baby brother. Don't worry, i'm here now so i'll take alll your work for you and you can focus on your studies!" Jeonghan said as he pat his brother's head gently.
 
"Let's get back to the mansion. I'm sure you're tired" Joshua announced and the three went to the car and went back to the Mansion.
 
***
 
( 2 years later, a day before Christmas)
 
"Father, why?!" Jeonghan asked, more like shouted, to his Father. He was mad, very mad, at his father. He was in the airport, ready to leave England and go back to South Korea where Mingyu was waiting for him when he was stopped by his Father's employees and they took him back to the Mansion.
 
"You still have work to do back here! and don't you want to spend Christmas with your family?!" Mr. Yoon shouted back. He's too stressed with work to deal with Jeonghan, so now he exploded.
 
"But you told me that I can go back to Korea! I want to spend the Christmas with you and my siblings but I still have someone waiting for me in Korea. Father, please..." Jeonghan ended up on the floor, kneeling down to his Father while crying.
 
"And that person who's waiting for you is that Kim Mingyu again? Jeonghan, are you seriously going to exchange us for him?"  His Father eyed him. "You must stay here, you cannot go back to Korea. You got that?" Mr. Yoon said sternly.
 
"Yes...." He has no choice but to agree. "Good, now go back to your room." His Father ordered. He stood up and bowed down to his Father before leaving the room. "Make sure he doesn't leave the house unless he's going to work, got that?' Jeonghan heard Mr. Yoon said to his personal assistant. "Yes, sir." answered Mr. Cho, Mr. Yoon's personal assistant.
 
Jeonghan went back to his room. He closed the door and then he broke down. He misses Mingyu, all he wants to do is be with him. even if it's just one day. For two years straight, he was not able to come home and now, he was still held here inside this Mansion - no , it's a prison, for Jeonghan.
 
He heard knocks from the other side of the door. "Jeonghan? Are you okay?" He felt relieved when he heard his gentle brother's voice. He opened the door and saw Joshua standing there with face full of concern. Tears streamed out of Jeonghan's face as he hugged his brother. "Why is he like that...?" asked Jeonghan in between sobs.
 
"Jeonghan, just understand Father. You know he's always like that but deep inside, he cares about you. Maybe he's just too stressed with work." Joshua said as he rub circles on the other's back.
 
"B-But why must he prevent me from going back to Korea?" Jeonghan questioned, looking at Joshua with red puffy eyes.
 
"He probably has a good reason for that." Joshua held his brother's hand , pulling his to the bed and tucking him in. "Don't worry. I'll find a way to get you home..I promise. for now, you should get some rest.." Joshua said then he smiled gently.
 
Jeonghan hummed in response. Joshua nodded and left the room, silently closing the door.
 
Jeonghan sat up and grabbed his iPad from the bedside table. He opened facetime and called the only person that could comfort him, Kim Mingyu.
 
"Jeonghan? Hi! I thought you were in your flight!?" Mingyu asked, his voice is still hoarse. He just probably woke up. Mingyu noticed the tears soaked eyes and his facial expression immediately changed. "Jeonghan, What's wrong?"
 
"Father ..didn't let me go..." Jeonghan said as he cry harder. It broke Mingyu's heart to see Jeonghan crying." I'm so sorry...I really thought I could go home but no..." He added.
 
"No! It's fine, don't worry. I miss you but I know we must follow your Father's orders so I understand. I'll be fine Jeonghan.." Mingyu gave him a reassuring smile. Jeonghan was still crying. Oh how he wish he could kiss Mingyu.
 
"But I miss you so much.."
 
"I miss you too. I'll try my best to earn extra from the cafe so I can buy a ticket to go there, okay?" Mingyu convinced.
 
Jeonghan gave him a small smile. "Okay.."
 
"I love you.."
 
" I love you too.."
 
***
 
(1 year, 11 months and 23 days later) 
 
After that incident, Jeonghan focused on his work because he knows that the more he impressed his Father with his good work, the more chances of going home.
 
"Jeonghan!" Joshua , Jeonghan's brother, called out. He went to Jeonghan's desk. 
 
"Yes?" Jeonghan asked in English , his eyes never leaving his computer screen.
 
"Well, We have a surprise for you" Joshua said.
 
"And what is it?" Jeonghan looks at Joshua with his eyebrows raised. "Come in guys!" shouted Joshua.
 
After that, a group of young men went inside. It was Jun, Wonwoo, Vernon, Seungcheol and Woozi. Jun was holding a cake ,Wonwoo and Vernon were holding a banner that says 'HAVE A NICE TRIP' , seungcheol was holding a party popper and Woozi was holding balloons.
 
"What is this Joshua?" Jeonghan asked in korean as he stood up and Joshua handed him and envelope.
 
Jeonghan opened the envelope. "I hope you can pack tonight." Joshua smiled. 
 
"Oh my gosh, Joshua.." Jeonghan moved out of his desk and hugged Joshua. "Thank you...Thank you so much." He cried tears of joy. "I promised, didn't I?" Joshua said, hugging his older brother back.
 
He was finally coming home. After almost four years, he can finally see Mingyu again.
 
That night, he packed his things because his flight is tomorrow. He cannot wait to see a surprised look at Mingyu's face. 
 
*** 
 
Jeonghan waited in the arrival area for his friends to come and pick him up. "Jeonghan hyuuuuuuunggggg!!!" He heard Dino's voice and soon he saw Dino with Dokyeom and Minghao.
 
"Dino!" Jeonghan lughed as Dino glomped him. That kid got heavy.
 
"Hyung! Sorry! We took a lot of time. We still went to get everything ready.." said Dokyeom. 
 
"It's fine. Where are the others?"
 
"They're with Mingyu. He thought that someone really reserved the cafe. Aigoo..I can't wait to see his reaction.!!!" Minghao laughed.
 
"Me too! By the way, your korean got better!" Jeonghan complemened. "I told you i'll get better hyung"
 
"Let's go! Kim Clueless Mingyu is waiting!" Dino fist bumped the air and ran outside where their car is waiting.
 
***
 
They arrived at Shukira Cafe where there were heart balloons outside. Jeonghan chcukled ashe saw the girly design. "How cute-" he got shocked when everything turned pitch black. "What is this?!"
 
"Sorry hyung!" dokyeom said. The three escorted Jeonghan out of the car and in to the cafe where Mingyu was. He was sitting in a table placed in the middle of the heart-decorated cafe. "I'll kill you three after this!" Jeonghan shouted.
 
Mingyu's ears perked up as he heard a very familiar voice. 'Jeonghan?" he asked.
 
The three let Jeonghan sit on the chair across Mingyu. "on count of three..1, 2....3!" hoshi shouted. At the same time, Seungkwan removed Jeonghan's blindfold, as Hoshi removes Mingyu's.
 
Both were shock. They felt like everything around them stopped.
 
"Jeonghan...Jeonghan!" Mingyu was the first to stand up. Jeonghan stood up after him and they hugged each other tightly. After four years straight, they're together again.
 
Mingyu happily cupped Jeonghan's face and kissed him passionately, filled with feelings of longing that were kept for four years. Jeonghan kissed him back while tears of joy stream out of his eyes.
 
"Oh my gosh, Mom and Dad! Get a room!" Seungkwan teased as he and Hoshi cover Dino's eyes. "Hyung, what are you doing?"Dino asked Seungkwan.
 
"We're preserving your innocence!" announced Seungkwan.
 
"But hyung-"
 
"Shut up and be thankful!"
 
Jeonghan and Mingyu pulled away from the kiss, panting. "hey.." Mingyu said as he stare at Jeonghan's eyes lovingly.
 
"Hi..I missed you.."
 
"I missed you too.." Mingyu sad sinceerely. "I forgot to give you something before you left" Mingyu said. The guys at the back were squealing, as if they knew what's coming next.
 
Jeonghan chuckled "What is it?"
 
Mingyu got down on one knee and he took out a red heart-shaped box from his pocket. A ring with a small diamond encrusted to it popped out as he open the box. Jeonghan's eyes widen.
 
"Yoon Jeonghan... we have been together for  8 years. Ever since I met you during our last year in high school, I knew you're the one i'm gonna marry. I don't care if many people are disgusted of us because we have the same gender. I simply don't care because they don't have the right to judge. I don't care if your fther is scary as hell, I still want to be with you. I love you so much Jeonghan, Will you marry me?"
 
Jeonghan blushed. Jeonghan cried. jeonghan laughed. He certainly doesn't know how to react. The feeling was too overwhelming for him. He simly nodded and Mingyu jumped up quickly. "Really?!"
 
"Yes!" Their friends cheered happily and Mingyu slid the ring on his left ring finger and kissed him.
 
"Mom! Hoshi said he wants a sister!" teased dokyeom.
 
Mingyu and Jeonghan could only laugh. Adopting a sister for the boys doesn't sound bad at all..
 

 

A/N: Hiiiiii! This is my first GyuHan fanfic and I enjoyed it so much! I wrote it badly (as usual) so I apologize for this!!!

Tell me what you think about this one-shot, neh? I love reading your comments.

:3 baiiii guys ^^