40 Days

Description

You want me to tell you now?” He said a little bit hesitated. I nodded. Silently I was preparing my mind and my heart for the thing that he would tell me.

“Kim Hyoyeon, you have brain tumor.” He said looking at my reaction. My eyes grew widened. I did not know how I would react to that; I meant I could feel it that I was sick but I never even had a single thought that headache, vomiting that I felt for the past years could lead to some sickness.

I thought that I was pregnant or even worse that I was getting older; never once I had those thought. I could feel tears streaming down on my face; I didn’t have urge to wipe it and I didn’t care what he would think. Hell, he must face this many times.

“If you had come to us earlier, we can do surgery or chemotherapy to make the growing of the tumor halted but you was late.” Yes, I knew it. I was wrong. I looked at him and I formed smiled on my face.

“How long I….will…?” I couldn’t continue as I looked back at my laps. When will I die? The thought was rushing into my mind. If only I was earlier, and didn’t delay the time to meet doctor.

Life? We predict it will be 40 days but who know miracle will happen.” Miracle, I wanted it to happen so much. Forty days; what will I do with those days? Crying out without stop, or watching the movies or confessing my feeling to him or meeting again with my friends?

I wiped the tears and looked back at him. “People will die, doctor. Even if not now, people will die one day. And I am ready.”

Two years after SNSD was disbanded, Hyoyeon had found her place in the industry as an actress. Although she never had any job that made people recognized her acting talent, she still liked her job so much just liked she liked-loved singing and dancing. In two years, she had never even once met with their members because they all were splattered everywhere around the world.

And this time Hyoyeon decided it was finally time for them to meet up again. Follow up Hyoyeon in 40 Days.

Songs recommend:

Taeyeon- Closer

SNSD- Forever

SNSD- Complete

Taeyeon- Missing you like crazy

 Taeyeon- Can you hear me

Seohyun- It’s okay even if it’s hurt

Taeyeon- If

Tiffany- By myself

Lee Hong Ki- Words I couldn’t say

Kamenashi Kazuya- Kizuna

Kim Soo Hyun- Dreaming

D.O- Shout

Foreword

New story and this is the reason why I want to end all the fanfic that I don't have any idea in. I really want to write this kind of story a long time ago and now I have the chance to do so. 

Any similarity is pure coincidence. This is my own idea. Have nice commenting, subscribing and upvoting. I will not make this story as subscriber-only, huh maybe I will change my mind soon....hahahahaahaha