The Possible Reality (teaser)

My Line Between Reality and Fiction
 

"I can't..." He mumbled to himself. One more step and reach for the knob and he's gonna be in a love battle field with a disadvantage. But someone else turned the knob.

"J-junhyung.."

He opened the door and startled himself. "Where have you been?" Junhyung dropped his things, pulling him inside and closing the door.

"Jun, you dropped your phone, get before more people steal more of your things."

This was it, he was pulled into the battle. He twiddled his thumbs, his breathing was uneven. Junhyung turned back, lock the door. "Where have you been??"

"..."

"I don't like this 'not answering thing' your doing."

"...I was..with..yoseob"

"No you weren't," junhyung shook his head.

"How the hell are you gonna tell me!?" Hyunseung grew another backbone. True beast. "Yes, I was with yoseob and yes I purposely missed your call! Just go to hara and talk about how much of a I'm being! You would believe everything she says over someone who has been through almost everything with you! "

Junhyung was speechless.

"Don't tell me youre actually falling for her?.. She is putting on an act and everyone has seen it! Well love is blind after all...maybe that's why you have never turned a looking eye to me.." Hyunseung couldn't control the streams from his face. He turned, grabbing his jacket and heading for the door.

"Move junhyung..."

Junhyung stood there, like stone.

"Jun!"

Junhyung held hyunseung's hand. Hyunseung snatched back, busting through their roomdoor. He ran through the hallway, avoiding the cresendoing voice of Junhyung. "Yoseob! Doojoon! open!" He banged until someone finally opened. The dancer scrambled in and closed the door as he slid down the door.


"Seungie, are you okay?" The leader kneeled down to the now crying boy who only answered with shaking his head. Doojoon sighed, crawling next to hyunseung, with his back against the door also.

 

 

"Hyunseung! Open the door please!...Please!!" Junhyung's voice came like thunder through hyunseung's ears as well as the continuous banging on the door from the rapper. "Doojoon! Yoseob, ooen the door please. I know hyunseung is in there..." Yoseob suddenly appeared, stomping his way through the small dining area they had and both motioned the two guys to move as the swung the door open. "Thanks yose-"

 

"STOP!" Yoseob's hand felt like steel as it came in contact with Junhyung's chest. "Apparently, you are making hyunseungie sad and i don't like that! You are not welcome in this room right now. Good bye!" The visual maknae shoved the bigger boy. (Even though he didn't move much) He slammed the door in his face before going to hyunseung who found slight comfort on the couch. Yoseob looked around and found Doojoon on the phone with room service.

 

 

"What did he do?.."The visual maknae snuggled in hyunseung's lap, attempting to find atleast a crack of a smile.

 

 

"He..I think he likes her. I was just stupid and selfish to think i actually had a chance. Was i too late? I-I.." Hyunseung's voice broke as he began to cry again.

 


Not everything is full of fluff.