You can see it.

My Line Between Reality and Fiction

"I can't..." He mumbled to himself. One more step and reach for the knob and he's gonna be in a love battle field with a disadvantage. But someone else turned the knob.

"J-junhyung.."

He opened the door and startled himself. "Where have you been?" Junhyung dropped his things, pulling him inside and closing the door.

"Jun, you dropped your phone, get before more people steal more of your things."

This was it, he was pulled into the battle. He twiddled his thumbs, his breathing was uneven. Junhyung turned back, lock the door. "Where have you been??"

"..."

"I don't like this 'not answering thing' your doing."

"...I was..with..yoseob"

"No you weren't," junhyung shook his head.

"How the hell are you gonna tell me!?" Hyunseung grew another backbone. True beast. "Yes, I was with yoseob and yes I purposely missed your call! Just go to hara and talk about how much of a I'm being! You would believe everything she says over someone who has been through almost everything with you! "

Junhyung was speechless.

"Don't tell me youre actually falling for her?.. She is putting on an act and everyone has seen it! Well love is blind after all...maybe that's why you have never turned a looking eye to me.." Hyunseung couldn't control the streams from his face. He turned, grabbing his jacket and heading for the door.

"Move junhyung..."

Junhyung stood there, like stone.

"Jun!"

Junhyung held hyunseung's hand. "Hyunseung..why didn't you tell me?" He pulled him close and bear hugged his body. "I would never have taken the company's couple offer..." He nudged his face into hyunseung's chest. Junhyung started. "Its not too late fix it, I can fix it! I can fix it! hyunseung.. Just please.." Hyunseung felt his shirt start to wetten with junhyung's tears.

"Jun..i-"

"Please!!" Junhyung screamed into his chest. It made hyunseung shiver and nod, biting his lip to keep from shedding anymore tears. They stayed like that against the door until junhyung looked up, carrying him to the bed. "Your tired hyunseung.."

"No I'm not." He mumbled as he was being layed down on the bed.

"Don't lie to me seung.." Junhyung whispered, wrapping a hand around hyunseung's waist and laying down beside him. "You need anything?"

Hyunseung thought that this was nice, but it still didn't feel right. Everything wasn't complete revealed yet. "Yes, does this mean..."

"Yes."

"...okay, I love you"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock*

Junhyung and hyunseung stirred in their sleep, but hyunseung got up and opened the door.

"What do you want?.."

"Where's jun?"

Hyunseung smirked, and walked out. "Um see well hara. Can I tell you something?"

"What? Where's my junhyung?"

"Go screw yourself..." Hyunseung smiled and went back in. He crawled next to junhyung and layed himself down. "We have performance in a few more hours...junnie?"

"Huh.asdfgh..."

Hyunseung giggled. "Wake up.." He kissed his nose and wrapped his skinny arms around his neck. But nothing happened. "Junnie?" Nothing. Hyunseung scooted closer to him. To hyunseung, he smelled like a sweet prized sin that could burn his hands but he liked how it felt. His lips instantly felt dry. He instantly felt hot and his eyes were darkening just at the sight of junhyung's slightly parted lips.

"Nevermind...don't wake up.." He whispered against junhyung's lips. He kissed the soft warm lips. Hyunseung shivered at a sudden touch to his back.

"J-jun.."

"I was never sleep.." Junhyung's hands were around his waist rather softly. He thought hyunseung's waist was light to the touch. His lips moved in sync with hyunseung's lips as his big hand slipped under hyunseung's shirt.

"Your hands...a-are colds.."

"I'm sorry" he mumbled. He rolled over from his side, looking down at this man he loves. His hand accompanied the other under hyunseung's shirt as pushed the fabric up and off his head. Slowly, his hands rubbed at the faint 6-pack and his lips came in contact with soft milky skin. Skin to skin felt like fire comburstion to hyunseung. He felt like with every touch, he was lit on fire. "Oh.."

Junhyung looked at him like he did on stage. He knew it. They both had it built in them but never said a word about it, just like all the other things that were never said that were bound to come out now.


Nails scratching


Skin rubbing.


Hot scorching kissing.


They were sweating, and exhausting but they didn't even take off their belts yet.

"Seung, this is my first time..."

"Mine too.."

They both looked at eachother. They looked at the reflection of themself in eachother eyes. They both held eachother alittle tighter. "you want this..j-just as much as I do?" Junhyung planted his hands beside hyunseung's head.

"Yes.." Hyunseung pulled desperately at his shirt, rehydrating his lips with his tongue. "Yes please.." He wasn't impatient, he was yearning this lustly feeling. He needed it.   

"I want.."

"Say it again."

"I want it"

"And how do you want it?"

"Slow and deep.."

Those lip biting words were so evily tempting. Junhyung sat up, unbuckling his belt first. He needed to feel him like he had secretly dreamed of .

 


hi! with every chapter, i will make a junseung oneshot :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/109239/new-junseung-