A Kiss for You

Kisses For You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the EXO members were in their dorms, relaxing after a hard week of singing. Kyungsoo and Kai were sitting in the living room watching television when Kai asked,"Kyungsoo why do you never give me any kisses?" 

It seemed as if Kyungsoo wasn't listening or didn't hear him, so he asked again.

"Kyungsoo! Why don't you ever give me any kisses?" he whined.

This time Kyungsoo heard him, and looked at him like he had gone insane.

"Why would I want to give you kisses?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Because you love me?" Kai said while looking at Kyungsoo with the best innocent face he could muster.

When Kyungsoo didn't say anything back in reply Kai frowned.

Kai then shook Kyungsoo a bit and whined out,"Please just a little kiss."

Kyungsoo then sighed and shook his head a bit and then finally agreed.

"Only just one kiss." Kyungsoo groaned, rolling his eyes.

Kai then yelped in happiness in finally convincing Kyungsoo to give him a kiss.

Kai leaned happily into Kyungsoo, their lips almost touching until they was interrupted by Baekhyun screaming,"THEY DOING SOME NASTY STUFF DOWN THERE!"

Kai sighed,"Oh well that moment passed."

The End.

This story is bad, but yeah my first time writing an actual story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter