Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Hyung

WARNING: I had HUGE writers block when writing this fic. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE VERY BORING

Sorry if this is not what you were expecting. m(_ _)m

 

 

In the afternoon of Christmas day a woman is seen running on the almost empty sidewalk carrying a child, a boy to be exact, in her arms. The child was holding a teddy bear and with a confused expression on his face. By now the woman was panting heavily and her eyes were looking everywhere for something. When she finally found what she was looking for she ran towards a building which says "Day Care". She gently pushed the door so she doesn't hurt her son and walks to the front desk.

 

"Is anyone here?!" she yells.

A worker, a woman, comes out from another room. Before she got to say anything the mother spoke first.

"I have an emergency to go to and the father is also busy, is it okay to leave my child here now?"

"Yes but you must sign the papers first," she says. The worker hands her the papers.

 

 The mother hands her son to the worker and quickly signs the paper. She kisses her son on the cheek and runs out the door. The woman just sighs and says, "Another child has to spend Christmas in a day care." She looks at the papers the mother was signing and saw that the boy's name is Jeon Wonwoo.

She puts Wonwoo down, holds his hand and leads him to the play room. From a distance you could hear the loud screams of other children. Wonwoo hears the loud noise and holds his teddy bear tighter. The strange woman, Wonwoo names, opens the door and he sees the room filled with other kids that look around his age. The woman gestures him to go in and with careful steps he walks inside.

The woman closes the door and Wonwoo is left standing in front of the door. He scans the room and sees how all the kids are in pairs. He pouts a little but found a spot in the corner then starts to play and talk to his teddy bear.

 

"Mommy left us here. I want to go home," he pouts. He bounces the bear around, squishes the bear, pull on its arm and toss it up in the air every now and then. While playing with his bear he feels something behind him and so he turns his head.

 

"Can I play with your bear?" Wonwoo blinks at the somewhat tan boy on his thumbs looking at him with big round eyes.

"Um no," Wonwoo says.

The boy whines, "Why not~."

"Because it's my bear"

"Pwease~"

"No."

The boy starts to sniffle and almost burst into tears. Wonwoo panics and shoves the bear in the boys face.

"Fine but I want it back later."

"Can I play with you then? I have a Pororo doll."

"Okay."

"I'm Mingyu," he smiles and Wonwoo sees that one of his teeth looks funny.

"Wonwoo"

 

It took a while for Wonwoo to open up but after he got comfortable with Mingyu they were both able to have small talk with each other. The two played together for a while and Wonwoo feels less lonely than before and happy that he made a new friend.

 

"Wonwooie, how old are you?" Mingyu asks. Wonwoo scrunches his face at the nickname Mingyu just called him.

"Why did you call me that?"

"That the nickname I give you. So how old are you?"

Wonwoo just sighs but says, "I'm four."

Mingyu just makes a shocked expression but then smiles, "Wahh~, you're my hyung then, I'm tree." Mingyu says with a proud smile and puts up three of his fingers making Wonwoo laugh.

 

While they were playing with each other Mingyu notice how Wonwoo became quieter than before. He saw how Wonwoo is daydreaming and not paying attention to anything.

 

"Hyung, why are you not playing?"

"Huh? Oh it's nothing." Wonwoo gives him a smile trying to change the subject but Mingyu could see right through that smile.

"No! Something is bothering you. Tell me hyung, I'll help you," Mingyu puts both of his hands on his waist showing that he is serious. Wonwoo on the other hand just laughed at his pose.

"I'm just sad that I can't spend time with my family," Wonwoo said softly. He knows that the others here are in the same situation as he is but he can't help but let the sadness take over him.

"Hyung! Don't be sad. We can spend Christmas time together but we shouldn't sit here! Let's go play with the others!"

 

Before Wonwoo could say his answer Mingyu already put his hand around his wrist and started to pull him towards the group of boys that are playing with blocks and legos.

 

"Hey can we play with you guys? We have new addition in the club," Mingyu said while bringing his hand up which also made Wonwoo's hand flop around in the air because of Mingyu's hand that is still holding onto Wonwoo's hand. Most of them looked at them but some of them were still building with the blocks.

 

"Sure~ we're playing this game called Jengo!" A boy with a bowl haircut said.

"It's not Jengo, its Jenga!" Another boy with chubby cheeks argued.

The boy with the bowl haircut scoffed and sassed back, "Pfft, whatever."

The boy with the bowl haircut continues, "My name is Boo Seungkwan."

"I'm Soonyoung," the chubby cheeks boy said.

One by one everyone said their names.

"Seokmin here~"

"Seungcheol."

"Junghan."

"Jisoo."

"JunHui, but you can call me Jun."

"Jihoon."

"Hansol."

"Minghao."

"And this boy here is the one and only maknae, Chan~" Seungkwan attempts to carry Chan but almost drops him if it wasn't for Junghan who's next to Seungkwan.

"Careful, don't hurt my baby~" Junghan gently holds Chan and gives him a big hug.

"Ah~ Hyung~" Chan whines.

 

Mingyu nudges Wonwoo to introduce himself too.

 

"I'm Wonwoo," he said shyly. He started to get shyer because of all the eyes that were looking at him so he hid behind Mingyu to avoid it.

 

"Ah~ Hyung you're so cute~" Mingyu turns around and hugs Wonwoo making Wonwoo blush like crazy. The others just smile at their cuteness and continue playing Jenga and legos. Mingyu and Wonwoo both sat down near the group but were in their own little world. They both started to use their dolls to talk to each other and made the dolls fight too.

While everyone was playing they didn't hear the door open. Someone rather large quietly came in with a big red bag over his should.

 

"Ho ho ho! Hello kids!"

 

Everyone turned their heads around and see a man with a big round belly in red overalls. They all start running towards the man and start to cheer. Expect Wonwoo because of his late reaction (sloth).

 

"Wah~ IT'S SANTA!" Seungkwan shouts.

"But where are the reindeers?" Chan squeals in Junghan's arms.

"Ho ho~ I left them at the North Pole. I came to visit you kids here for Christmas."

"Wow really?!"

"Yes and I have brought presents for all the good kids in here!"

"WAH!"

"Okay, kids sit down and I will give you a present one by one, oldest to youngest."

One by one Santa is giving presents to everyone is order. When they get their presents they smile with delight. Now it's Wonwoo's turn and he timidly walks up to the man and waited for his present. When he got his present he went back to the corner so he can open it. He opened the present and saw that it was a stuff dog doll (don't know the right term for it).

Wonwoo dropped the dog doll and started to tear up because it reminded him of his fear of dogs (he's a kid so yeah). He was so close to tears but when he felt a tap on his shoulder he turned around and saw that it's Mingyu.

 

"Hyung what's wrong?" Mingyu said and sat down next to Wonwoo.

"I just got scared of my present because it reminded me of my fear of dogs," Wonwoo said softly.

Mingyu thought about what to do next but smiled when he thought of an idea. "Hyung I'll give you my Pororo doll and you give me your dog doll."

Wonwoo just looked at him not sure if he should say anything. He can see how Mingyu is still smiling at him. Wonwoo just nodded slowly and Mingyu puts his Pororo doll in front of his face, his other hand already holding the dog.

Wonwoo smiled and gently took the Pororo doll. Suddenly he's engulfed with warmth around his body. He looks and sees the Mingyu is smiling at him and then rubbed his cheek against Wonwoo's soft hair.

 

"Merry Christmas Hyung."

Wonwoo blushed and hugged him back saying, "Merry Christmas Mingyu." 


Okay not gonna lie but I procrastinated while writing this fic. But I tried to put a lot of Meanie moments and you can probably tell how lazy I got when writing this.

Sorry again if this is not what you were expecting. m(_ _)m