1/1

Just Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sneaks his way into Chanyeol’s shared room with Yixing. The Chinese boy is off in China doing promotions for his acting leaving the tall Korean man all to himself. The air is cold and looking out the window, Baekhyun had to assume it was about 2 in the morning from the darkness outside. His heart was hurting. It had been two weeks since their last personal confrontation happened. Yes, they had shared eye contact and forced smiles but that was all for the stage. If Chanyeol wasn't forced to do it, he wouldn't have.

Baekhyun reaches the edge of the bed and looks over Chanyeol’s beautiful features. He looks so peaceful and kind, unlike the harsh words he says to Baekhyun. Tears brim his eyes and he holds back a sob. Instead, he crawls onto the bed and curls himself into the younger. Chanyeol stirs and opens his eyes.

“Baekhyun, what the hell are you doing? Why are you in here?”

“I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I miss you. I'm sorry that you're all I think about. I'm sorry that I'm not good enough. I'm sorry I can't be what you want. I'm sorry that I'm in love with you. I'm sorry I actually believed that you loved me back.” Baekhyun says as the tears rush down his face. He'd usually be embarrassed and run away, but he needs to get this out. Chanyeol stares at him.

“Why did you come into my room at two in the ing morning to tell me this? I already told you I don't care. Baekhyun, I'm not gay. I don't love you the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter