My One and Only

My First

"Okay guys, that was a good practice! See you next week!" The dance instructor yelled.

Jimin grabbed his bag and headed out of the practice room. He was walking through the hallways of the school when he heard music emerging from a room nearby. He peeked inside and saw a student playing music. The student turned around and Jimin saw that the student was his close friend Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin called out. Yoongi removed his headphones and smiled. He pulled Jimin into a tight hug and Jimin couldn't help but blush.

"What's up,Jimin-ah? Did you have dance practice?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded and looked around the studio.

"Are you working on a song?" Jimin asked. Yoongi sighed and nodded.

"This one is a pain. I can't really find the right beat. I've been here for the past two hours struggling with it." Yoongi explained while frowning. Jimin smiled brightly and gave him words of support, causing Yoongi to smile again.

"I'll finish the song on Monday.Wanna grab some snacks and hang out?" Yoongi suggested as he began to pack up. 

"Sure. I have nothing to do tonight." Jimin said as they exited the building. They walked towards Yoongi's car and Yoongi opened the door for Jimin. Jimin felt his face warm up and said thanks while they drove off.

They were playing video games at Yoongi's house after buying a lot of junk food. Yoongi paused the game to go to bathroom, leaving Jimin alone with his thoughts.

Jimin was at war with his mind. He didn't understand the feelings he felt for Yoongi. Yoongi has been a great friend of his for years, yet he always felt shy around him. His mind would go blank when Yoongi called him adorable. His legs would turn to jelly when Yoongi smiled at him. His heart would start beating erratically when Yoongi hugged him. Should he feel this way with Yoongi?

Yoongi returned and found Jimin thinking. He chuckled and sat next to Jimin.

"Jiminnie, what's wrong?" He said as he wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"Hyung..H-have you ever k-kissed someone?"Jimin blurted out. Jimin's eyes widen when he realized what he just asked. He was about to apologize, but Yoongi opened his mouth first.

"No.." Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed together,"I'm constantly working on my music. I barely have time to make friends." Yoongi chuckled. "Was that what was bothering you?" Yoongi teased while chuckling.

Jimin gulped and took a deep breath."H-hyung..I've never been kissed before... I was wondering if... maybe...you'd want to be my first ki-never mind. I'm sor-" Jimin was interrupted by Yoongi pressing his lips against his.

Jimin froze at first, but eventually got the hang of it. Closing his eyes, Jimin placed his hands on Yoongi's neck while Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Everything felt pure and came automatically. The kiss became passionate in a matter of seconds and just felt right and perfect.

"H-hyung.." Jimin whispered after separating for oxygen.

"Jiminnie, I'm honored to have your first kiss," Yoongi said before he kissed Jimin's forehead." And I'm the luckiest person on this planet to have my first kiss with you. Would you let me be your first bo-" Yoongi couldn't finish his question because Jimin kissed him again while nodding. Yoongi smiled and kissed back.

 

They would be each other's first and last.