JieSarang♥GyuSarang

Just Jie♥Gyu

Sunggyu pulled Jiena by the wrist. He slammed the door shut when she let him in into the apartment and dragged her into the living room. He let go of her wrist and then placed his hands on his hips as he took deep breaths. Jie giggled at his actions, thinking he already saw it, but then he turned to face her with angry eyes.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked her, a calmed white anger.

Jie’s delighted grin instantly shifted to a confused frown. "Why are you angry?"

"Why? WHY?" he scoffed. "Where did your long pants and skirts go?" He gestured angrily with his right hand towards her bare legs. "Where are your shirts and hood sweaters?" he pointed towards her torso. "And why are you wearing make up??"

She was dumfounded. Her eyes started to well up, tears threatening, with every word he spat. The nonsense he was spouting and angry glares he was throwing at her stung, and it angered her. She put a lot of effort on this! Thus, she exploded.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL PRETTY!!!"

He winced, taken aback from her sudden shouting. Sunggyu’s face turned from anger to surprise.

“AT LEAST--!!!" her voice cracked, wanting to burst out a sob, despite the tears already falling down her cheeks. She took a deep wavering breath and looked straight into her ridiculous boyfriend’s regretful eyes looking back at the wounded ones she held. "At least…for once…I want to dress up, and see you look at me, praise me how pretty I can be…" She tried to smile.

Jie was never the type to dress up or doll up very much. She did it occasionally due to events or events, but normally she just dressed casually. And that mainly meant jeans, baggy shirts, long sleeves, hoodies, and sneakers…basically comfortable clothes. She did wear skirts, but they were always long and she never did show much skin to begin with. And Sunggyu knew that.

So it felt weird and took some courage on her part when she decided to show up wearing a sleeveless, white-laced, baby pink coloured dress that stopped above the knees, pink flats, make-up did and her usually frizzy/poofy hair curled to perfection! She wanted to do something for him, and also for myself. Though she already knew and actually didn’t mind her boyfriend dressed better in public than she did. She was called out by that DoYeon girl, and it hurt her pride a little. She got Aya to help her for this. She went shopping, and went to the salon for this. She changed flights for this! She put sincere effort for this, to make her plan work. And to have Sunggyu blast her like this, hurt her pride more than anyone could.

 

Jiena’s just like Sunggyu. No matter how tough she wants to look, she has a weak heart and a short fuse. And just like him, she can't stay mad long. But unlike him, I cry under too much anger and pressure. So she dropped down to the floor, hugged her knees and started sobbing silently.

 

Sunggyu was silent for some time, letting her cry. Then, Jie felt his arms gingerly wrapping around her. He leaned in, trying to look at her as she hid her face in her arms. "I'm sorry." he held her closer, and sat down on the floor. Pulling Jie in and started cradling her to calm down. "Jie, I'm sorry." He kissed the top of her head when she gave in and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. Really sorry…I was just mad jealous at how they looked at you thinking how pretty you looked," he sheepishly apologized.

"So you don't think I'm pretty?" she mumbled, still hiding her face in his chest.

“…I think you’re really pretty,” he said, into her hair.

“Hey, you hesitated,” Jie mildly , looking at him.

Sunggyu stared into her eyes before saying, “I think you’re beautiful, Jie. Very beautiful… it hurts.”

Jie let out a little laugh. “It hurts?” she reached up and cupped his face with both hands. “I’m not forgiving you just like that.”

“I know,” he gave her a small nervous smile, knowing how stubborn she can be.

“I paid for this look, you know,” she told him, glaring at him straight in the eyes, referring to her makeup, which she knew was ruined. He winced when she pinched his cheeks before she let go of his face, giving into the punishment. “Now you have a clown for a girlfriend!” she pointed to her face harshly.

He smiled guiltily, “You honestly don’t look that bad.”

“What?” He laughed at the look she gave him. “Don’t tell me you’re into that kind of stuff?”

“No,” he chuckled. He has the nerve of laughing? Especially when he was just angry for her laughing a while ago!

“Sunggyu~” Jie called, venomously. He immediately dropped his grin. He knew that tone, and it was the first time he heard it face-to-face. “Close your eyes, please~”

Sunggyu did so. He went total shut down because he was afraid of that voice. He knew that she was a bit rough when talking, and her tone sounds like mild anger when she’s excited but Jie rarely got angry, but when she did…gulp.

He heard the sound of fabric move. “Hold still,” she ordered. Then he felt his eyes were blindfolded

“What-?”

“Hush!” Jie warned. “Stand up,” she ordered. He did. He felt her wanting him to turn around and pushed him lightly, he walked forward with the light pressure she pressed to his lower back. “stop.” She turned him again. “Sit down, please.” He slowly did, feeling for the sofa under him. Was it wrong he liked this?

Once seated, Sunggyu heard some shuffling. Jie waited for a few seconds then turned, looking at him. She grinned, knowing he couldn’t see. “Gyu~ can you open your mouth a bit?”

His eyebrows shoot up. He was curious and suspicious, wondering what was going on. But he slowly opened his mouth anyway. And seconds later, Jie stuffed a spoonful of cake into his mouth. “Oh my god, what is this?” Sunggyu exclaimed with a mouthful, his hand immediately covering his mouth, surprised at the foreign mush. He chewed and realized the sweetness of the dessert.

Just when he swallowed, he felt Jie landed a kiss on his lips, her hands on each side of his face, holding him in place. In response, he s his arms around her waist, pulling her in onto his lap, kissing her back. Jie gladly followed and she slid her arms around his neck. He felt her tongue swiped slowly across his lips, away the cream.

After a few more kisses, Jie gently removed the fabric from his eyes, the wide ribbon belt from her dress. She grins as she saw him blinking away the sudden exposure of light. He smiled. His gaze landed on her lips, it was tinted pink.

“Hey,” he said, for some reason his voice was hoarse. Which made Jie laugh. Oh, he liked it, alright. Really liked it. He cleared his throat. “Where did the cake come from?”

Jie moved her body slightly to the side; she nodded towards the cake on the table. Sunggyu saw the small table was filled with decoration, a wrapped box and the cake with an unlit candle and a small spoon-sized chunk of it missing. Jie removed herself from his lap and pulled him to sit on the floor around the table.

“I thought you saw it earlier when you went in,” Jie told him, “Seems like you were blinded by your jealousy.” Jie smirked. “your ridiculousness.”

Sunggyu’s cheeks felt hot; not they weren’t a few moments ago, but this a different kind. “Sorry,” he smiled sheepishly, looking away.

“Gyu, happy advance birthday,” he turned to see her, though her eyes were still ringed with slight redness, she was grinning; her small hands holding up the wrapped gift to him. The small box filled both of her outstretched hands. It was months before his birthday, but he knew at that time, Jiena wouldn’t be around. Shaking away his confusion, he understood what this was about. He grinned wide.

As he took the gift, he took her hands and pulled lightly. “Come here, Jie,” he motioned her to sit in between his legs. “Sit here.” She obliges.

Sunggyu immediately wrapped his arms around her, pressing his cheek to her head. Jiena smiles, her back to his chest. She rests her hands on his forearms. Sunggyu and Jie loved skinship. They would initiate physical contact as much as they could. It’s given, since they’re away from each other most of the time; with Jie living in another country.

“Open it,” she gestured towards the box in his right hand.

He rips the wrapping paper slowly, and took of the top cover of the box. He took out the wrist watch, inspecting it. Then he turned the watch over, and chuckled. Engraved at the back was, ‘Jie’s Gyusarang ♥’. He expected as much. “This is cool. Thank you, JieSarang!” He kissed her hair.

“You’re very welcome,” Jie giggled. She took the watch from his left hand and she carefully placed in onto Sunggyu’s left wrist, strapping it into place. “You’re mine, okay?”

Sunggyu turned and twisted his wrist, looking at the watch on his arm. It looked good. And Jie blushed, she thought so too. Who knew a simple accessory could change a look instantly?

As Sunggyu moved to place the box down, he felt it still had a little bit weight to it. He felt under the scrapped paper, and found a small tube. He his eyebrows, confused. “…lipstick?”

Jie moved slowly, taking the watch tube into her palm. She turned, kneeling facing him. She uncapped the lipstick, and twisted it up. It was bright red. “You’re not going to put that on me,” he warned her, his eyebrows frowned.

Jiena grinned. As she stared down at him, she purposely applies it messily on her lips. She puckered her lips at him. He let out a hearty laugh at her silliness and her comical look.

She recapped the tube and set it down somewhere behind her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and made weird seductive faces at him. He pressed his lips together, trying hard to not laugh at her face.

“I am sooooooo going to put it on you,” she purred, before pouncing on him, causing him to fall back on the floor. Sunggyu laughed.

They do love their skinship. They really do.

:)

 

NA: Click the link to go to the original FF with Hoya and Aya. Jie & Gyu are in there! ^3^

Not Soon Enough