Regret

I can't have you anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter

One, two, the time is running. The counting goes slowly down by the sound of the clock.

Two shapes were sitting on the chairs inside of one slightly dark room, with only one lamp at its way to light, facing each other with a heavy air that was settled around them. A table used to keep a distance between the two bodies

Eyes going back and forth, avoiding everything that didn’t want to see, after been fixed in the fingers that were wrapped around one empty cup, taping the top desperately trying to fill the obnoxious silence.

-Why you don’t look at me?-

Please look.

A faint smile escaped, lips curving at the final drawing delicate wrinkles around, urging to the most sarcastic way to show.

-What’s so funny about, huh?-

Staring at the other so deeply that it almost could saw through his head to his mind, wondering about anything and everything the other could be thinking.

-Nothing, it’s just… It’s stupid, you know-
Letting go a sound that may be a laugh but it didn’t get to take the form and just leaved like a faint airy sound waving through the sadness.

-Why the hell is stupid?-

Jeongguk asked in frustration while his lips where formed in a tiny-tight line.

Gazing up and finally meeting the other’s eye, Jimin held the light curve in his mouth for just a moment before he putted a straight face, hands still on the cup tightening at the thoughts that ran like a storm in his mind. Passing through his eyes, he remembered the last time they were happy. The images felt so real like if he was there right now, and so he wished.

Silence fell and so the memories.

-Did it hurt? – Jimin voice broke and questioned Jeongguk honestly, he wondered about so many things but that was the only thing he was capable to articulate at the moment. He was afraid about the answer but he wanted to know, even if that could broke him in the inside.

But there was no answer.

And it felt like an eternity before Jeongguk answered.

-I can’t remember-

Was the pain a bit less since you were ready? Jimin thought but he couldn’t say it. Suddenly his mouth began to dry, his throat felt scraped by the lack of liquid and his shoulders were aching, he felt like if he was holding something heavy between them. Jimin unwrapped his fingers from the cup and rested his hand on the table. Jeongguk took the opportunity and grabbed Jimin’s hand on his.

-I’ve missed you. Did you missed me? - Jeongguk asked and Jimin could notice the sarcasm in his voice.

-Of course I did, I…- He was about to reply but Jeongguk cut him off.

-Did you ever thought about me? Do you know the hard time I’ve passed through? Because it seems that you didn’t care about me. You didn’t call once, never answered the phone, you threw me away like if I were something disposable. Did you ever loved me? - His voice was boiled with rage that it could be heard throughout the room, and so it did echo in Jimin’s heart, but he stayed still. Jeongguk’s hand tightened around Jimin’s and the later shook from the grip and stood up violently while the other sunk into his chair and sighed deeply in defeat, placing his crying eyes in anything but Jimin.

In the other hand, Jimin was searching for something in the cupboard. He was sure he putted in there whatever he was looking for, but it wasn’t.

-What are you doing? - Jeongguk turned to gaze a very anxious Jimin.

Desperately he opened every gate, even took a look in the stove, but anything. Jimin grumped at the air and buried his face in his hands and rubbed his eyes.

Jeongguk stood up and approached Jimin.

-I ing asked you something- Grabbing his shoulder and stamping Jimin to the counter with his back hitting it hard, Jeongguk’s patient was on the verge of extinction. Jimin tried to pull away from Jeongguk’s grip for the second time, but it failed. He almost forgot how strong Jeongguk is.

-I just want something to drink, okay?! -
Jeongguk pushed harshly Jimin, he was pissed off now.

-There is nothing there-

His eyes never left Jimin’s face.

-What are you trying to say? –

Is not that he didn’t understand, he did.

-I threw everything before- Jeongguk hisses. Their gazes were fighting an intimidating battle –There’s no alcohol in none of the corners of this apartment-

-Why the did you do that! - Jimin shouted. It’s not that he was angry with Jeongguk, but he really needed a drink, he was craving for one. In a storm of angriness and lack of sense, Jimin grabbed from the collar the soft fabric of Jeongguk’s shirt and stamped him to the closest wall.

-Because I care about you! But from what I see you don’t know what that means, do you?!- Jeongguk spitted on, the veins of his neck started to showing up. It wasn’t easy for him to confront Jimin that way, but he couldn’t take it anymore –You don’t know what is to worry about someone, you don’t care anyone but you, and that... that… that hurts!- Bittersweet teardrops soaked the cheeks of Jeongguk, finding its way to the hand of Jimin –Is not fair! I… I…- and that was it. Jeongguk lost it and he started to cry sorrowfully.

And Jimin kissed Jeongguk.

It wasn’t sweet or lovely. He did it full of lust. The need of his lips against the other was overwhelming. Everything started to heat up; Jimin pushed harder, his tongue found its way onto the other’s cave and tasted the sweetness inside it, his hand slide down to Jeongguk’s hips and he shortened the space between them. Their crotches were rubbing so painfully that Jimin felt like dying.

Jeongguk had his hands intertwined in Jimin’s hair, pulling some hair tress. He wrapped his legs around the waist of Jimin, wanting to get more, to taste the poison Jimin was.

Every touch, every contact their skins could made never failed to send shivers all over their bodies.

Between moans and caresses from Jeongguk, Jimin took his legs to carry him to the sofa, were they could get more of what they wanted. He put Jeongguk down and he stayed on top.

Time began to run slowly but their movements became faster. Jimin took his shirt off and tossed it to nowhere, also Jeongguk, never breaking the contact between them, desperately to be inside the other.

For a moment Jimin broke the kiss heaving for air, and he looked inside the eyes of Jeongguk. He looked inside and he felt dumbfounded. The way the light was glowing onto them, the way his hair was all messed up over the rough fabric of the sofa, or how his lips were all puffy and red because of all the and bites Jimin made on them. Jeongguk looked beautiful, more from what Jimin expected. It wasn’t their first time together, but Jimin felt like if it was.

Both stayed in silence, but now it wasn’t awkward or heavy.

Jimin’s heart was thumping against his chest, almost making a hole in it, attempting to go out and run from there.

Jeongguk’s blood was boiling and his skin was extremely sensitive. He could felt every movement Jimin made (and so Jimin’s body). He felt how Jimin’s hand was placed on his temple. He felt how Jimin caressed his cheek with his fingers, he didn’t miss the way Jimin took his face between his two hands and pulled him into a kiss. The most sweet, lovely kiss he ever had.

Jimin kissed his lips, his jawline, going down slowly, almost painfully, to his chest, leaving marks in every spot he wanted.

 

 

They had and they made love. Their souls were one, melting at the heat and the rhythm their bodies had. Their hearts were beating together as one.

 

 

Between loud moans and cursing, both were at the edge of ecstasy.

-I-I’m close-

Jeongguk barely could breath. His body was soaked on sweat and his chest was going up and down so fast that it hurts, but he didn’t care.

-Me… me too-

Speeding up the movements, Jimin was panting. His legs were weak but his mind was high on the sky.

Please log in to read the full chapter