Meet the Neighbours Part 2

Just Neighbours, Just Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Minwoo is an amazing guy. No, correction. He is a perfect guy. He is smart, he is funny, AND he is athletic. Plus, working in fashion also meant he is a stylish guy.

In summary, Lee Minwoo has the whole package. 

Therefore, its not a surprise that Minwoo is extremely popular with women.........and sometimes even men. Don't get him wrong. He doesn't go around sleeping with people he barely knows. Well except for this one time with a stranger. Like most people, Minwoo looks forward to having a stable relationship and spend the rest of his life with his one and only. Somehow, things never goes the way he plans, especially in his love life. His relationships always gets screwed up one way or the other. After countless breakups, Minwoo decides to give up on pursuing the one. 

Maybe nobody can match me because I'm too perfect? Minwoo thought. (Yes, Mr. Lee Minwoo is an overly confident man.)

When Minwoo joined the boxing club, he met the tall and exotic looking Eric. The two of them clicked instantly and bonded. It was one of the rare times when Minwoo met somebody up to part with his level of perfection (But I'm still the most perfect Minwoo thought) yet the smaller guy wasn't attracted to his tall friend at all. Eric was fun to hang out and share secrets with, but Minwoo preferred small built men like himself.

When Eric told Minwoo about his apartment, the smaller man instantly agreed to become roomates. During the move in, Hyesung joined to help out and after a long debate about whether men should wear black stockings or not (weird topic eh?), the two also clicked and became good friends. Minwoo and Eric usually goes to Hyesung's place for food since the singer was a good cook. 

It was fun for Minwoo to come home everynight and hear Ricsyung (Yes, Minwoo managed to come up with a couple name for the two) bicker over small things. The bickering usually ends with Hyesung chasing Eric around the house and trying to beat him. Minwoo likes to tease Eric and Hyesung and treat them as a couple. This usually ends with Ricsyung ganging up on the smallest men. Often, Minwoo wants to quit his position as the Ricsyung club president.

One night Hyesung made baked walnuts for desert.

"Minwoo ah, I made these walnuts especially for you." Said Hyesung.

"Mhm Mhm" Minwoo stuck 2 rolled up tissues on his face, making them look like tears. "I'm so touched Hyesung ah. Come over, let me give you a bobo."

"I made these for you so you couldn't nourish your brain and get smatter you stupid!" Explained Hyesung while sheepishly grinning.

"No no Sungie," Eric butted in to the conversation. "Minwoo is special stupid!"

"Hahahahaha! You're right Eric! Special stupid!" Replied Hyesung. 

Minwoo narrows his eyes while glaring at the two having fun and high fiving each other.

"Yayaya whatever" Said Minwoo whole evilly smirking at the two. "Tease me all you want, but when you get a roomie Hyesungah, I'm gonna team up with him to gang up on you two!"

"Actually, I just recruited two new roommates today" Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter