Chapter 5

고엽 (withered leaf)
The dining hall is pretty big and the staffs were doing a great job on decorating the whole place with a lot of colourful balloons and other decorations. The hotel are celebrating it's 30th anniversary. So, that's why the manager of the grand hotel invited all his customers to celebrate together. I'm not gonna talk about how interesting of this party but I have another interesting part which their first meeting. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 "Can u walk faster? U are so slow." Vic asked her sister to walk faster because she's so hungry and can't wait to see and eat those delicious foods. "Can wait a minute? I need some help here." Vic rolls her eyes annoyingly at her sister. "That's why I told to wear a sandal or converse. See, now u can't walk properly and faster because of ur damn heels." Sofi bites her lips and just stood there in silent. Vic feels a little guilty when she said that to sofi. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm too hungry that's why I'm a little bit mad at u. Don't mind what I told u earlier. U are pretty with those heels but it's not good for u." Sofi just smile at her and telling her that she's fine and they should go now or there will be no food. "Let's go back to our room and change to something comfortable. " she told her sister if she want to go and change to something comfortable for her to walk. "The dining hall is already near so there's no need to turn back and change. It's ok. It's not that hurt." Sofi smiles at her telling her that she's ok. She actually lied to her precious sister. By looking at her hungry sister she decided to lie. "Really? Ok then. But tell me if it hurts ur feet, ok?" Sofi nods at her and Vic just chuckles softly. Then, they're walking hand by hand together to the dining hall. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😬😬😬😈😈😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😈😈😬😈😈😈😈😈😈 "Hyung, u looks good in that shirt." Jungkook praises his brother. They don't bring their tux so, they end up wearing a black short for Jungkook while light blue for his brother. "U too, kookie. Now let's go because I'm already starving. I can't wait to eat anymore." Wonwoo rubs his flat stomach while pouting cutely at jungkook. "Eww hyung. That's disgusting. Okok let's go or ur stomach will eat u." Jungkook laughs and pat wonwoo's stomach. "Nice joke, kookie." He only smiles at him. He missed this moment again. They walk in silent. It's not awkward just silent in a good way. But wonwoo still wanna ask something from jungkook. "Do u still thinking about 'that' girl?" Wonwoo carefully asked. He scared that his only brother will mad at him for asking that type of question. "Hyejung? No. I'm not thinking about her anymore. Such a waste time thinking about someone that doesn't like me back. There's no need to think about person like her." Jungkook sighs after done telling that to this brother. "I understand. Hey, we're here already. Wow it's pretty grand and big." He tried to distract jungkook from thinking about it even more. He doesn't want to see his brother in hurt again. So, he'll do anything just to see jungkook happy. "Yeah u are right. It's pretty big tho. Omo look at those delicious foods!" He smiles widely upon seeing those mouth watering foods. He then grab wonwoo's hand because he's hungry as well. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉☺ "Wonwoo?" Wonwoo and jungkook turn their head when they both heard wonwoo's name being called. Wonwoo's eyes get 3 times bigger than usual because of what he saw. "S..s..sofi.. what are u doing here?" He stutters a lot but still can handle it. "We're the one one who supposed to ask that. What are u actually doing here? U are always busy and doesn't have any time with sofi." Vic crossed her hands and lazily look at a boy behind wonwoo who still in shocked. "I'm. ..I'm. ." "It's ok, won. I understand. I'm here with vic for the fashion week. U know that I'm a designer so that's why we're here." Sofi explains nicely at him without letting any single tear. She misses him so much. It's been a long time since their last met. Wonwoo also admit that he misses her too but he can't do nothing. He'll get marry with someone he doesn't know. He must let her go. "Hey, I think I knew u... U are the boy from the stall, right?" Vic carefully asked because she felt the boy is so familiar to her. The poor boy still can't register what happened. What he knows that he finally meet with her again and she looks definitely stunning. He can feels that he's drooling. "Y..Yes..I'm ..the ..boy.." he stutters while playing his fingers nervously. Wonwoo and sofi exchange glance. Wonwoo then laugh at his stuttering brother. "Why are u laughing, won?" Sofi chuckles softly when she saw him laughing. Wonwoo stop laughing and stare at her eyes. He miss when she always call him that. "I guess, we'll let u guys talk first. I'm taking him with me." Vic grabs jungkook's wrist and get out from the awkward situation. Jungkook still in his own world. "Where are u going, vic? U said to me that u are hungry." She crossed her hands while mentally slapping her sister for such a lame excuse. "I need to make some friend. I'll be back. I promise." Then Vic and jungkook disappear. "Just let them be. They also need their privacy too." Wonwoo rubs his hand due to nervousness. "What do u mean by 'they also need their privacy'? Are they a thing?" Sofi asked in excited while clapping her hands. "She didn't tell u anything about their love at first sight?" She gasped in horror. How can she doesn't tell her anything. "Love ... at first sight???" 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 "W..where are u taking me?" She still doesn't let go of his hand. She's taking him to a beautiful garden near the dining hall. She doesn't have any appetite at all after she saw wonwoo. But she decided to let them talk about their problems. That's why she's taking the poor boy with him. "What is this place?" The boy's questions make her annoyed. "Will u stop asking me questions? And answers to ur questions is I'm taking u to this garden and let them having their privacy. Is that clear? " he carefully nod. He doesn't want her to get mad again because it's totally freaked him out. "I'm just kidding hahahaha u should look at ur face. It's hilarious. " she wipes the fake tears. He playfully glares at her. "U are the one who should look at ur face. It's hilarious." His time for making fun of her then smirk. Vic slaps his hand and pout. "Aww I'm kidding too. So what's ur name. Is it vic? I didn't get to know ur name before." He sits on a bench while looking at the night sky. She then also take a seat beside him. "Victoria, Victoria Lee. I'm hundred percents Korean." She crossed her legs and staring blankly at the sky. "Then, why Victoria Lee?" He asked her. She takes about three minutes before answering the question. "My grandma loves that name. That's why she suggested how about we put Victoria as my name." He then nod. It is a peaceful night. The wind blows slowly and the night is so calm. "Mind telling me what happened to her?" She thinks twice whether want to tell or not. But she tell him anyway. "I guess I can believe u. She passed away last year. She's the most closest family to me and sofi. But I'm glad that she left in peaceful. It's so sad." She tries to hold back her tears. "How about ur parents?" The question finally hit her. She also lost her parents. She only has sofi. "They're already gone. Sofi is only my family left." Jungkook felt guilty and ask her to forgive him for what he asked. "It's ok. It's not a big deal. God already planned this for me. And I have to accept it because it's my fate after all." Jungkook bites his lower lip to prevent him from hugging the girl beside him. He needs to comfort her but he know nothing about comforting people. "It's ok. I'm here. I can lend u my shoulder if u want to umm cry?" She then punch his shoulder lightly. "Cry? U must be kidding me. I don't cry. cry is for the weak one and I'm not weak." He then chuckles at her statement about her being strong. "But inside ur soul, u are a smol bean and weak. Come here. Just cry." He smiles sweetly at her. "Do u want a punch or what?" Vic threatens him while swaying her fist in front of his face. "I'm just kidding hahahaha ha ha.." "not funny at all." She then grin widely without him noticing. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 "So, what's ur idea to make them happening?" Sofi whispers to the man beside her. They're not discussing about their problems, instead they're discussing about jungkook and vic's future. "I don't have any idea right now." Wonwoo whispers back at her. "And why we're whispering?" Sofi cups his mouth and telling him to quiet before anyone hear about their conversation. She glares at him before continue what she gonna say. "How about we set up a blind date for them?" She suggested. Wonwoo then nod and they smile to each other because of what will happening. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😉😉😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 "Where exactly the dining hall. I'm...." mingyu checks his watch before he continue walk to the main lobby. Maybe he can ask someone from the receptionists or any workers. On the way to the lobby, he saw something no.. someone that he knows very well. "Jungkook? What's he doing here? But there's a girl beside her.... VICTORIA" he cups his mouth and hide behind a wall from getting caught. He carefully watch them from his place.