You Were The One

Fluttering Feelings

After the filming of Um Oh Ah Yeah, Moonbyul has fallen deeper in love with Solar as they got to spend extra time together. Because Wheein's & Hwasa's make up need a long time to complete, Moonbyul & Solar went out with their manager unnie to take the extra behind the scene shots. Manager told them to just act natural like a couple and do what they would do on a date, so they went to get some ice cream. As they sat on the bench sharing the ice cream together, their manager suggested them to do a kiss scene. Moonbyul was fine with it, Solar was taken aback and refused it immediately.
"No no no, it can be a fake one, I don't mean a real one.. Unless y'all really wanna kiss then I can't stop it." Manager unnie explains.
"Yeah unnie! We're just gonna do it in an angle that looks like we're kissing, relax~" Moonbyul agrees with the manager and tries to go with the plan while Solar is still shaking her head in disbelief.
"You don't even have to move, just close your eyes."  Moonbyul goes ahead with the plan and tells the manager unnie to quickly take the pictures.
When Moonbyul leans in, Solar panicked and quickly shut her eyes, putting her hand on Moonbyul's shoulder, preventing her from getting too close.
Moonbyul looked at her innocent leader looking so cute being afraid, she just smile as she observed her features from a closer distance, the mole above her eye is really cute, her eyes are still so mesmerizing even though it's closed, the kissable lips, and the intoxicating floral scent, making Moonbyul losing herself and unconsciously lean forward.
Just then, the manager unnie has took the pictures already and tells them "got it!"
Moonbyul was startled and Solar pushed Moonbyul lightly and started panting a little, as she was holding her breath.
Moonbyul starts to get embarrassed and blush too, fixing her wig, quickly standing up and says "let's go back!"

During the filming, they need to stay focused and even during breaks, they just played or rested, leaving the incident behind.
Finally after the shoot, they get to rest, on the way back to their apartment, Solar suddenly thought about the incident earlier.
She felt fascinated by the new found charm of Moonbyul as a guy, she's still her, but with a man's appearance, Moonbyul's behaviors really matched it, and she looked really good too.
Solar found herself feeling something different about Moonbyul, especially when they had to do the "kiss scene". Solar's heart started beating faster and her palms sweaty just by thinking about it.
She turned and looked at Moonbyul sitting beside her, already asleep, she suddenly had the urge to touch her, and to feel her lips. Her hands almost touched Moonbyul's face but she managed to hold herself back, questioning herself what is she doing exactly.
Solar is bothered by her feelings, she's confused and don't understand it, but soon doze off in the car due to her tiredness.
After the car has arrived at their destination, Solar was still in deep sleep so Moonbyul had to wake her up.
Moonbyul leaned over and shook Solar's shoulders gently, speaking in firm voice "unnie, wake up."
Solar opened her eyes to see Moonbyul being inches away from her, gets shocked and pushed her away. Moonbyul almost fell off the car as the door is open, but luckily the manager was there to hold her.
Solar's heart races again, and she just want to quickly get back to her room to rest.
When they got back, they washed up and crashed immediately, but Solar finds herself unable to fall asleep.
Everytime she close her eyes she thinks about the "kissing scene", her heart refuse to calm down, she can still remember the warmth of Moonbyul nearing her, and her sweet scent. Solar is really frustrated that she's feeling this way, to distract herself, she decides to listen to songs till she fall asleep.


The next few days, Solar would unconsciously avoid Moonbyul, as she gets very anxious and nervous everytime Moonbyul is near her.
Until when the pictures were posted online, Solar personally saw the pictures on her phone, her heart was pounding so hard she cannot hear anything around her, she finally realized that she had fallen in love with Moonbyul. Solar have never thought that she will ever be attracted to another woman, she tries to shake the feelings away, but her heart has a mind of it's own.
Ever since Solar is aware of her feelings, she don't avoid Moonbyl as much, but she's more conscious and cautious of her actions.
For the sake of her group, she cannot let feelings like this ruin their career and dreams.
One day Solar was just browsing the net, and she comes across this quote "To know how to choose a path with heart is to learn how to follow intuitive feeling. Logic can tell you superficially where a path might lead to, but it cannot judge whether your heart will be in it."
She felt like the quote really touched her and is pushing her to just follow her heart and do whatever she deems to be happy.
There were so many instances where Solar wants to reciprocate to Moonbyul's greasy acts, to play together with her and just have fun, but she kept pulling herself back it's driving her crazy.

 

Moonbyul had feelings for Solar since a long time ago, she too tried to keep it for the sake of the group. But as time pass by, her heart just grew stronger and stronger. Moonbyul finally convinced herself it'll be okay and they can keep their relationship a secret, as she was day dreaming about Solar. She stopped stressing herself out and let herself just be natural and do whatever it comes to her mind.

On a rest day, Moonbyul and Solar went out to have dinner together after doing their things at the company.
As they walked side by side, shoulders brushing, the awkwardness began to grow due to the everlasting silence. Their hearts were beating in sync and Byul yi grew nervous, unknowing where to place her hands...
"should I just hold her hand." 
She tried keeping them in their back pockets, but they just wouldn't stay in... at that very moment, Solar mustered up her courage, took a deep breath, and grabbed byulyi's hand.
Byulyis eyes grew wide in shock as she couldn't comprehend what had just happened.
"별아~" Solar cooed.

Byul blinked many times, unsure of the reality of her situation. She could feel the tingle on her spine, and the loud beating of her heart like cymbals crashing by her ears. Her eyes found their way towards Solar's shoes, a couple to her own, as she tries to calm herself down.


"내 좀 봐"
Solar spoke in a demanding tone, short and sharp.
"As a leader, you know i have many responsibilities and must always ensure the best for our group right?"
Byulyi nodded still not making any eye contact with Solar.
"But recently these feelings just kept growing and I don't want to surpress them anymore... "
Byulyi nodded again
"so will you please be my girlfriend?" Solar begged with teary eyes.
Byulyi nodded...
"wait... what?!"
Her head shot up instantly and her eyes finally met Solar's, "내 여자친구 되고싶어?!"

Moonbyul stopped in her tracks, trying to form words, but nothing comes out of it. She felt herself spinning, unable to breathe and think straight. She never expected Solar to have mutual feelings as her, especially since Solar was ignoring her recently.
Moonbyul was so elated that Solar confessed, she's not sure what to do but she pulled Solar into a tight hug and started to tear.
Solar doesn't understand Moonbyul's actions and was afraid that Moonbyul doesn't feel the same way.
"Byul ah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said things like that, are you okay?"
Moonbyul shaked her head and hugged Solar even tighter, saying: "unnie.. Can't you feel it? My heart is beating really fast right now." Shyly while trying to hold her tears back.
Solar pulled away and looked at Moonbyul with a relieved smile, and proceeds to tease Moonbyul: "Chong shang jak dong"

The next morning Moonbyul wakes up next to Solar in bed feeling like she have just slept for a thousand years, well rested and heart feeling warm.
Moonbyul could not take her eyes off Solar, not even for a moment.
"her beauty is so blinding and her presence is angelic, I cannot believe that this isn't heaven."
As Moonbyul stares lovingly at her lover's face, Solar slowly opens her eyes as she wake up to find Moonbyul staring at her.
"앞어~" Moonbyul rubs her forehead after suffering a lethal flick from Solar.
"Why were you in a daze?"
The stinging pain awakes Byulyi from her daydream and she responded in a witty manner
"I was just thinking... Your lips looked lonely, would they like to meet mine?"