OO2 ▬ GRAYSOME

BE NATURAL ▬ ULZZANG CONTEST OPEN!
BE
NATURAL
ULZZANG
CONTEST
 
 
AFF USERNAME: GRAYSOME
NICKNAME: AJIN
AGE: 15
ETHNICITY: CHINESE-MALAY
 
MESSAGE TO U
 
 
Um hi, I really don't know what I should put here but. I've been here for a year now and I felt bored reading all the time and felt like I should do something new. I'm a devoted ARMY and I've pretty much stanned Bigbang when I was in elementary school.
I'm not really that cute or pretty like most of the girls in my country and I like making derp faces for a living (like literally, my camera roll is full of derps and I had a hard time finding 5 good selfies)
I guess the only thing I have left to say is, good luck to the people participating :)
 
Thanks for participating in this contest! EH yo girl! You really are one of a kind! before i saw your photos that you'd submitted, i read the personal message you wrote. well, you sure are derp! derp in a good and cute way of course! Well, i'm down with a high fever but your photos really made my day! you are being natural and being just the way you are! just so on point! i'm glad that you are proud in your own skin and your flaunt it in your own way :) TBH, not many can do this! at least not me! i would never have any of these derp photos in my camera roll!  Be natural in every way, be natural in your own skin; once again, thank you for participating :)
JUDGES WORDS