You never change.

You never change.

no one pov

as myungsoo was playing suzy bears at their bedroom, suddenly he hear a loud voice calling his name out loud... yahh kim myungsoo come out from room right now the voice yell, some how myungsoo notice the voice, it was suzy voice, if i go out from the room now she will kill me with her loud voice myungsoo thought then quickly he lay down on the bed and prented to be sleeping yahh are you igoring me yah kim myungsoo suzy yell but she didn't hear any reply from him.. suzy walk toward the door of their bedroom and open it without knocking on it, she was about to yell when she open the door but she didn't see myungso anywhere, suzy was about to walk out from the room but suddenly she turn her head and look at bed, she saw myungsoo sleeping on the bed, she smile while looking at him sleeping but suddenly thught come on her head what if he is sick,, he is sleeping at 6:00 pm, he never sleep at 6pm. suzy was worried, she walk toward him and put her hand on his forehead...

myungsoo pov

i was feeling so hot laying down on the bed, then i hear sound of door opening then i quickly prenet to be sleeping, when i didn't hear any sound i was about to open my eyes but i feel like someone hand on my forehead then other hand on my cheeck my heart beat so hard when the soft hand touch my neck, i slowly open my eyes and saw suzy looking at me, my heart beat even loud. yah suzy are you trying but she didn't reply me, she was still shock.

no one pov

myungsoo was laughing so hard looking at suzy face. some how suzy got mad and was about walk away but myungsoo grab her hand... why do you care about me when you hate me he ask but suzy didn' t reply then she was about to walk away again but myungsoo pull her into hug.. yahh kim myungsoo let me go suzy said but first tell me why did you care about me myungsoo reply. it not like i care about but i was checking if your sick or not, if you die what will happened to your parent and i am just keeping my promise to your parent by taking care of you oookk. suzy said with cold voice.. myungsoo laugh at what suzy told him but feel little hurt inside. myungsoo and suzy was standing at same place looking at each other with cold eyes but suzy look away when her phone ring. hello suzy said, yah suzy it been year we haven't seen each other, anyway come at park at 8pm ok, the person on the phone said but why at 8 suzy said, suzy didn't realized myungsoo was still there standing, just come bye the person ended the call. suzy smile,who's phone call was that myungsoo ask coldly. a friend suzy reply there lot's of your friend which one He ask again suzy annoyed by how myungsoo act and she yell. none of your business and it jack which friend i haven't seen for year ok . also myungsoo got mad hearing name jack, it my business because your my wife and there are lot of your friend but why always him myungsoo yell loudly.

you never change, your always like that- suzy

because you make me this way-- myungsoo.