Gray: Thirstday

Gray & Jay Scenarios

Merry Christmas you guys m! Here's my little gift ;)


Dark brown eyes, shiny black hair, plump pink lips, long fingers, lengthy co- Stop. I slouched on my seat, fiddling with a pen through the spaces between my fingers as I stared intently at the whiteboard filled with notes I had failed to take down earlier. My mind was elsewhere like usual so when I noticed the notes I hurriedly jotted down things that were new to me. It wasn’t unusual for professional music producers to come down to our academy and teach us their personal tips and tricks. There was a certain producer though, that came in every single week on a Thursday. I never, ever, missed a Thursday. 

His name? Lee Sunghwa, better known by his stage name: Gray. He was super popular, very talented both in the production side of music and the performance side. He was hot. He was everything I craved for and not a day went past when I didn’t find myself thinking about him bending me over his desk and playing me like his keyboard. I wanted him so bad that during class time I could hardly concentrate. I didn’t mind, not concentrating kept me in for an extra thirty minutes of one-on-one teaching which in my mind translated to thirty minutes of extra eye ing. This Thursday was one of those extra bad days where all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off. I caught him staring at me one too many times and I swear on the heavens that he his lip as his eyes swept over my legs but I never got my hopes up. 

The end of class approached, all the other students walked out of the class quickly as soon as the bell rang. Girls would say bye to Gray in a cutesy tone yet it didn’t surprise me, I knew all of them too thought he was the hottest man ever to grace our lives every Thursday morning. I took my time saving my work on the computer onto my harddrive, then slowly closed each tab separately. Once I finished, I stood with my handbag in hand and made my way towards the door when Gray stepped in front of me, pushing the door shut behind him. 

“Thirty minutes.”

I started to turn around so as to walk back to my computer but he gently grabbed my arm and shook his head, “We don’t need the computer for today.” Gray lead me to his desk and brought another chair for me to sit in beside him. He got out some paper, took out his pen and started writing down some things before showing me what they were. I looked at it incredulously, not sure of what anything meant, had he not written it down on the whiteboard? I tried to think, desperately scanning every inch of my brain I have access to in hopes of not looking like an idiot in front of Mr. -Me-Please. 

“What’s distracting you from your learning?” 

I blinked up at him. 

“It’s hard.” I lied.

“Hmm, would you like me to teach you something specifically?” 

Yes. How to increase the pitch of the sounds you make when you’re about to . 

“How to play the midi properly.” 

He started to chuckle and I looked at him, a bit hurt by his reaction. I knew how to play the midi already, I was a pro but I didn’t know what to say at the moment and now he thought I was stupid. 

“I know you know how to play the midi.” 

Oh. He didn’t think I was stupid for saying I didn’t know how to play it, he knew I was lying all along. 

“How about I teach you something completely different?” 

“Like what?” 

“Well… Let’s say I was recording your vocals for a new track, right?” He said, “And I needed you to raise your voice to reach a high note, what would I do?” 

I was gonna answer but he suddenly moved closer to me, his hand rested on my knee and slowly moved up my thigh until it was under the hem of my skirt. He looked up at me through hooded eyes and murmured “This.” His hand was now on my upper thigh, it slid across it to where my thighs touched and moved his fingers to either side as a hint for me to part them. Gray’s hand was so close. I wanted him to go higher, to touch me where I needed him the most for the past hour but instead of giving me what I wanted, he grabbed my waist and pulled me up and out of the chair onto his lap. I froze. He noticed. His hand slipped into my . I moaned. He loved it. 

Gray kissed my lips and I kissed him back so eagerly I think I could’ve bruised his own. I paid no attention to the thoughts running in my brain, all going crazy because finally and somehow, I had him under me, kissing me, rubbing my , making me moan like a little as his pace increased. I was in the moment. I felt everything. His free fingers tugging on my hair, his other fingers slyly getting closer to my entrance, his tongue in my mouth, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip and his slowly growing under me. I felt like I was on ecstasy. 

In a quick movement, he had sat me down on his desk and was now in the process of pulling down my . I spread my legs for him once they were off and he dipped down so fast that when his lips met my I jolted a bit because I wasn’t expecting it at all. He started off slowly, kissing it gently here and there then his fingers came into play once more. He parted my lips with his fingers and caught my in his mouth, he , flicked his tongue across it, again and pulled away to come back up to meet me as his fingers took full control over the situation down under. I felt like I was going to but as soon as the feeling swept over me, he removed his fingers and I was left panting while staring up at him angrily. Gray chuckled, he leaned in next to my ear and whispered that I wouldn’t be mad for long. I hoped not. 

“What’s the one fantasy you have of me that you want to happen right now?” 

My eyes widened. 

“You know?” 

“Well you’re not discreet you know.” He chuckled as he said that. 

“.”

His hands moved up my thighs and with a smirk he kissed me hard. I felt him drawing circles on my hips and when he pulled away he asked me to tell him my fantasy once again. He didn’t hesitate to fulfill it. I was bent over his desk, hands behind my back, his already filling me as soon as he put a on. I felt every single inch as it slid in and when he started to , I couldn’t control my gasps and moans. Apparently I was being too loud since he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled my body up so my back was against his chest and covered my mouth with his hand. He sat down on his chair, continued to me hard as I had dreamed of for so long and left hickeys on the back of my neck. After a while we were both near our , I was the first to and a few minutes later he came with the iest groan I’ve ever heard. 

We were dressed in a matter of seconds after that, 1) because we needed to hurry out of the room before the night class came in and 2) because I had to go to work. Gray opened the door for me and I slipped out of the classroom. He hurried to catch up to me once he locked the door and accompanied me to my car. Now that the was over, my thoughts were less easy to blackout. I was starting to shake in excitement because of all that just happened. The memory of our time in that room made me feel giddy so I tried my best to keep my cool at least until I got into my car. Gray stopped me before I got inside, he scanned our surroundings before dipping in for a lustful kiss and winked at me as he said that we should do that again soon. 

I would definitely never miss a Thursday.