The man of the virtuous newspaper's ad

This = Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Title: The man of the virtuous newspaper's ad

Rating: PG-13 (with some little swearing, allusions)

Summary: Kibum is bored while his lover is having the time of his life revising for an exam loudly

Word count: 1672 words

 

 

December, 3rd 2014

 

Jinki was lying on top of his bed, his notes opened over his head as he was reciting his lesson loudly. Kibum was beside him, his face onto the mattress, waiting impatiently for Jinki to make an end to his torture. But the latter couldn't care less, he had an important exam the next week and he wasn't ready at all. And it was all Kim Kibum's fault from distracting him the past few months.

 

So, sir Kibum could gently tuck his boredom into his , he wasn't in the mood to play with a grumpy cat.

 

Jinki rolled on his side, giving Kibum his back and folding his legs against his abdomen. He was holding his notes at a distance, enunciating aloud only the important words this time but the words didn't seem to make their way into his head so for Kibum's despair, he began reading all of it loudly once again.

 

"Jinki" he heard Kibum groan and he grabbed the nearest cushion to throw it toward his boyfriend’s stubborn head.

 

"Damn it Kibum! I am working!" he yelled. "It's my home so, if you are unhappy of it, take your things and go rub yourself against God knows what!"

 

Kibum groaned back and pouted on the mattress, his lips wetting slightly the cover below him.

 

"It's not what I want and you know it"

 

"So can you give me 10 ing minutes of peace please?"

 

"Hum...It shouldn't be that hard..."

 

The room was silent again, only Jinki's voice echoing in the tiny room could be heard. Jinki was near the end of the third chapter when he swore he heard someone moan. He turned his head toward Kibum but the latter was still on the bed, face into the mattress and hands near his head. He plunged back his attention to his notes and after reading the next paragraph, the moans resumed.

 

"Kibum?"

 

"Mmh?"

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Your voice..."

 

Jinki turned again to face the man and sighed when he saw him chewing the blanket. "Kibum!"

 

"It's not my fault! In that position your voice sound so y, it reminds me of that man..."

 

Jinki pressed his lips on a thin line. How was he supposed to respond to that kind of comment? The man was clearly provoking him. He looked at Kibum whose cheeks were of a red tint.

 

"If you are here to talk about another man you can leave the house!" He shouted angrily.

 

"I was just saying" he tried to correct himself "your voice sounds exactly the same as my phone operator"

 

Jinki raised an eyebrow. What nonsense was he saying?

 

"You know-“

 

"Were you thinking of that man? Jinki asked seriously. It took Kibum aback.

 

"No!"

 

"You were! bastard!”

 

"Coming from a man who jerk himself in front of a stranger it's surprising!"

 

Jinki closed his lips tightly, offended. Who was he to reproach him something? He wasn’t the only one who succumbed to the video call they had nearly one year and half ago. And he wasn’t surely the one who still use call. Not that he has ever used it but they were in a relation now and he thought that they were at a stage where each of them didn’t need that kind of substitution anymore.

 

After all he did for him, he felt like cheated. His eyes left Kibum and he gave him his back, sitting on the edge of the bed they mostly shared now, ready to show him his anger and silence filled the room.

 

For 1 minute.

 

Jinki didn’t move, his anger raising gradually.

 

2 minutes.

 

Was he in love with the stupidest man on earth?

 

5 minutes.

 

Then, he felt something hard on his shoulder and he turned his head toward it, facing a sorry Kibum. His li

Please log in to read the full chapter