Dreams come true!

f(x) – 12시 25분 (Wish List)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

f(x) – 12시 25분 (Wish List)

Do listen to this while reading. https://youtu.be/bcUZU3GFI1A

Thanks!

 

(thoughts are in italics and lyrics in normal text )

 

Amber’s Pov

 

f(x) – 12시 25분 (Wish List) Lyrics

(Magically does not need any edit cos it is prefect for this story! Woohoo~)

 

Looking outside the window to see if snow is falling

That’s the alarm for a heart-fluttering winter

Carols are ringing all over the streets

Wrapping around us like velvet

I’m walking around like a music note

-- ( to end the lyrics)

 

 

I drew my bed room curtains and see that it is snowing.

 

Yes! It is now Christmas. It is a heartthrob day of the year!

The most popular songs now are Christmas carols , they are all over the places in everywhere including our f(x) - Wish List! I sincerely hope this song will embrace all the fans that love and support us. 

 

I got up from my bed, from Mr Bread and skipped happily to living room to greet my dog, JackJack.

 

 

f(x) – 12시 25분 (Wish List)

You flicker before me, my heart’s like a marshmallow

In your arms, it feels like I’ll softly melt

It’s like being in a winter dream

Warmth fills my eyes

--

A sad feeling washed over my happiness. I admitted that under the happy llama’s face, I am feeling a little down.

 

This comeback had ended, to me, it is so short. I really cherish the times where four of us, especially you, come together to discuss about this 4 walls album. We got back close like last time, back when I first reported at SM and I can’t speak Korean and you are the only one who can communicate with me.  I still remembered the time when you gave me a hug that I vowed to remember for life.

 

 

That was the hug that made me feel like marshmallow. I were feeling soft all over and so sweet inside.

 

Thinking of past and now, my eyes went wet by themselves as if they have feelings on their own.

 

Yesterday, you have flown back to San Francisco for Christmas with your family. And I did not get a chance to say Merry Christmas to you in person.

 

I pouted and JackJack ran over as if to comfort me. I sat at my sofa with JackJack staring at the TV without it switch.

 

There is no point in watching when there is only one channel in my brain and that is you. SJA~

 

 

f(x) – 12시 25분 (Wish List)

Ooh aah, the whole world shines

It’s finally Christmas, my heart is pounding

Ooh ahh, just one wish list

On this Christmas, it’s so special

Oh my my, when I open the door

Greet me with a face filled with smiles

You are the gift I’ve always waited for

Make my dreams come true

--

 

It is Christmas and why am I feeling like this? My heart is throbbing that you are not in Korea to celebrate with me. For the first 4 years, we have being celebrating it together, on the 5th year, you said you want to celebrate with your other friends, on the 6th year, you said you want to celebrate with your HIM and this 7th year, you said you want to fly away to celebrate Christmas. We are getting further, aren’t we?

 

JackJack’s bark brought me back to reality, he was biting to my single f(x) – 12시 25분 (Wish List). I smiled, took it from him and stared at the album.

 

If there is such thing as a wish list, I will only have one item and this wish was always the same for the past 2 years. It is to have you, SJA to celebrate with me. Even for a short while, even for 1 minute, it will be wonderful… But I know this is wishful thinking, isn’t it?

 

I smiled bitterly at myself. Then, I opened up the album and ran through the lyrics.

 

If it is possible, I wish that this will be a special Christmas for me. For her to appear at my door step and greet me Merry Christmas.

 

I visualised it happening and I smiled sweetly and muttered, “You are the gift that I’ve alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter