cold day and the first snow

The Start of Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE WAKE UP!" Seungkwan's crazy voice echoed along the corridor as Jihoon groaned while putting up his blanket to cover his ears.

Everyone in the dorm woke up slowly. Jeonghan was the first one to step down from the bed along with Dukyeom. All of them yawned sleepily while gathering on the main room, falling asleep on each other's shoulder till everyone woke up.

"All complete here?" Seungcheol the leader said as he himself yawning again right after counting the member.

"Jihoon hyung isn't here," Mingyu sleepily said as everyone turned to that boy's room.

"Let's drag him out," Dukyeom ran to the room with Wonwoo and they successfully drag the sleeping Jihoon to the main room, dumping him beside Soonyoung who was fully awake.

"Yah why to me," Soonyoung shocked upon the closeness between him and Jihoon.

The latter didn't say more when he saw Jihoon sleeping soundly on his lap. He knew the boy had not sleeping well every night. The songs he composed went to well and many people love it yet why he must be hard on himself, Soonyoung thought as he fixed the shorter's head upon his chest.

"As you all know, Christmas is near and we're running out of groceries and food. Therefore, we need people to buy all this listed groceries and food -Seungcheol opened the long list of it as people gasped except Jihoon who still fell asleep- And we gonna decide it with rock paper scissors game," He ended the explanation as everyone gulped in fear because basically no one of them likes the duty.

"Since no one can't dare to wake our Jihoonie, Soonyoung will replace his place so if you lose, you both go," Dukyeom said as Soonyoung shrieked because if he lose he'll be killed by Jihoon later but he didn't want to wake the boy up.

The game went on crazily each time because there's 13 of them and it wasn't that easy to win. Soonyoung did his best but ended up unlucky today. He silently try to find ways to explain about this to Jihoon. Suddenly everyone froze because the little boy was yawning and awoke from his sleep.

"Mhm good morning," Jihoon mumbled as he opened his eyes slowly, just to face someone's chest.

"Huh? Where?" He stared up just to see Soonyoung's face that was too close.

"Morning dear one," Soonyoung smiled as everyone tried to keep calm.

Jihoon instantly blush over the dear word but then smacked Soonyoung on the chest and turned to his family as well as friends too

"What was happened?" He asked innocently while rubbing his eyes while everyone squeal internally.

"So uhm, today is the shopping day since the Christmas is near," Wonwoo started.

"And we decide who to buy things by a game," Vernon continued.

"And Soonyoung hyung lose," Minghao quickly say as Jihoon nodded.

"Since no one dare to wake you up," Jun blurted too.

"Soonyoung replaced your place," Joshua began to scare out to see Jihoon's reaction.

"And he lose so you both go," Jeonghan the angel said as Jihoon widened his eyes and then turned to Soonyoung.

"I'm so sorry!" Soonyoung pleaded as Jihoon sighed.

"Fine its okay. Let me just wash myself then we can go," Jihoon tried to keep himself composed despite his bad mood due to not waking up early.

Everyone sighed in relief once they're free from Jihoon's rage.

"He'll wait for a best moment to snap at you," Seungcheol reminded as Soonyoung facepalmed himself.

"I know I know."

***

Jihoon felt better when he was out from the bathroom and quickly went inside to find his coat. The winter froze them up but due to dance practices, they seemed all well for any temperatures. Still he didn't want to catch a cold because he knew he did push himself to wake up every night to compose the songs.

He stared at Soonyoung who still choosing the coat and stared at the list Seungcheol gave him before. Not too many, he thought as Soonyoung done with his coat and met him in front of the door.

"I'm still sorry," The taller said as they went out from the dorm, facing the cold air outside.

"It's kind of okay," Jihoon replied as he realized Soonyoung didn't use the scarf. "We should go back first."

"Eh why?" Soonyoung asked.

"You don't use your scarf, babo," The other replied as Soonyoung hold his neck and realized.

"It'll be okay i guess, its not too- hachoo!" Soonyoung sneezed as Jihoon laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter