Last Time

In Passing

 Last Time

 

–I caught a glimpse of you in passing. At first I did not want to approach you but since you haven’t move for a while I couldn’t help myself. – He said placing his body next to her, he tried to stare at the painting more than her, but his eyes played against him and ended all around her body.

The young woman sighed without walking away from him, she kept looking at the painting ignoring the man beside her. –It’s… It’s been so long I wanted to see you. – He continued, this time he placed one of his hands in his chin trying to look interested in the painting. The woman was slowly getting more and more annoyed.  –Believe me, the regret is killing me. – And he turned around to see her completely; both of his hands were caressing each other, he was completely nervous, he was almost begging for her attention, but she refused so hard to give it to him.

–Oh… I know of your weak will. – She finally said looking at the time in her watch, she hated looking it at the phone, he looked a bit happier, but the answer wasn’t what he was looking for, the ring on his finger wasn’t subtle, not at all.  He cleared his throat before talking, he was feeling insecure again, and her coldness didn’t help either. –Yoona… Can you forgive me?– This time she sighed in annoyance, she wouldn’t see him in the face, or more like she couldn’t. She started walking away without any word.

–It’s been such long time. – He grabbed her wrist, he couldn’t let her go again, at least not this way. She pushed him, and finally looked his face, he was in the edge of crying, his lips were merely shacking, he disgusts her.  –Why am I not surprised?– She asked, he took everything for granted, she refused with her head swallowing all the words that were stick in .

–I’m not doing this Ji Young. – She said walking away without looking back, the tears started to roll on her check, this was harder than expected, he,  was harder to deal than before. As her walking was starting to get faster, she realized was running away from that, from him.

–Yoona!– She heard as she finally reached the door out of the art museum, she could hear how close he was getting, she closed the door in his face and realized he had an ugly sobbing in his face,  they were separated by a plastic door, she hold it with all of her strength, once again he screamed her name but this time with a punch at the door. She looked around noticing a taxi was coming close –Taxi!– She screamed as the car stopped and she ran for it. Everything happened so fast, that once she already was inside the car all she could do was look at him outside running with all of his might, trying to catch it.

With trembling hands, she took her phone out of her purse, the woman quickly called the first number on her favorite contact list, and then, all of sudden the tears became a sobbing. –Hey… – She managed to say as the man behind the phone picked up, immediately, she started crying without saying another word, she couldn’t. –Don’t worry, I’ll be there. – He said hanging up the phone,  she felt so used again, so dirty, her wrist felt wrong. Everything that was around Ji Young was just wrong.

–Miss, we are here– The driver said and Yoona finally paid the guy, she walked carefully inside her house, none of her roommates were with her, both were at work, she was alone and that freaked her out, it was just like last time, the last time when Ji Young came out of nowhere and he started being all weird –Yoona? – His voice surprised her, he came really fast, she opened the door and saw the tall man in front of her, she began to sob harder and he hugged her tightly. –Seunghyun… He was there…– She cried out in his chest, her hands were shaking, he could feel them in his back, the tall man started to caress her hair, his most valuable thing in the world was so broken, and it was Ji Young’s fault. –I'll kill him if he touches you again– The young man said with a strong voice that made Yoona shiver, they both looked at each other, and Seunghyun grabbed her face, her eyes were red and bright, she was perfect for  him and he knew it, she was so fragile, and Yoona already carried a lot of scars with her.

He still remembers the way she was before knowing Ji Young, she was pure and innocent, full of happiness, he misses the way she blushed when he hugged her, the way she accpeted all his love right away, and how he actually trusted herself with him, but now, that's all gone, when she touches her without telling her, she just shiver, her cheeks blush but right away hides it, Yoona doesn't show his love towards him anymore, just getting scared by any man that moves close to her. I'll never forgive the man that took the most precious thing of my future bride.

–Senghyun...– Yoona cried his name, and he couldn't do anything but hugged her again, he carresed her again once again and remembered the day that Yoona called him to pick her out of her house, just like now, crying, shaking, realising that she was dirty. –Marry me, Yoona, be mine forever.– He whispered and kissed her head, but she didn't dare to say a word, she loved him, with all her heart, he passed from best friend to her beloved boyfriend, but how can he marry a woman who wasn't pure anymore.

She knew it, Seunghyun loved her, and she loved him, but her past was something she couldn't let go so easily, that night, she stills has nightmares about it. The way he pinned her down to bed, the way her hands and feet were tied up, that disgusting smell, that awful pain, the kisses, the sweat, the way he stared at her, everything she hated everything about it. 

–Don't you ever leave me, Seunghyun– Yoona said sitting on his legs and letting their faces touch each other, the tears of Yoong touched his cheeks and he couldn't move, even though she was looking pitful, how attracted he felt towards her, Seunghyun kissed her, without saying a word, closing his eyes and resting his hands on her back. –I'll make you forget... So marry me– He insisted, as he broke off the kiss and make his way over her, and she kept looking so delicated, so fragile, Yoona couldn't even move. –Okay...– She finally answered, she could trust him, right? She didn't have to be afraid of him, right? Because, right now, she needed him just as much as he wanted her.