I Choose You

I Choose You

It was said that there somewhere, in this earth, there was an art university, that all of the students there have some specialty. Like having supernatural powers and having enhanced human’s ability. But there was some students there that was not even human, but somewhat, they disguised themselves and have the physical appearances of human.

 

The students creations were incredible too. Some of the creations even better than humans. For an example, their werewolf pack student have won a certain music competition with their own music. That werewolf pack called BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan. With their own creativity, they can move people’s heart with their songs. With that, the werewolf pack decided to have a party for their achievement.

”Hey, Yoongi hyung! Don’t be late on the party! I’ll eat all of the lamb skewers if you’re late!” the boy who has a goofy grin poked the green haired boy.

“This kid! You really love lamb skewers, don’t you, Jungkook?” asked the green haired boy while stacking his books in his bag.

“Hell yeah! And I’m still waiting for you to treat me lamb skewers again,” the goofy boy grinned.

“Yeah, yeah. Always demanding maknae. Now, shoo! You have to prepare the party, right?” said the green haired boy, or could be called Yoongi.

“Well, aren’t you going to help us too?” asked the orange haired boy with chubby cheeks.

“Jimin, did you forget that that grumpy hyung finally had a girlfriend? Like, can you believe it? The one who certainly didn’t even care about people on this uni, have a girlfriend?” the boy with pink hair interrupted. Like seriously, is this a werewolf pack or a pack of clown? Their hair color is no joke.

“Yoongi hyung has found his mate~” a guy who has a brown and part green hair sang, and twirled around Yoongi.

“Shut up, you brats. Now, excuse me, I have to go,” Yoongi pushed past his too annoying friends and walked outside the class.

”But, really Yoongi, you can’t be late on the party!” said the broad shoulders guy, that finally, have a normal colored hair.

Yoongi just waved his thumb, saying yes. With a small smile on his face, he walked, well, half running, to a some class. He peeked on the class, eyeing a certain long brown haired girl that was sitting on the middle of the room, concentrating on drawing sketches on her canvas.

She knitted her eyebrows, took a deep breath, and sighed. She dropped her pen on the side of her canvas, then started to collecting her things, since the class will come to an end in a few minutes. She looked around the class, seeing that her friends has started their project meanwhile she was still stuck of what will she draw. She changed her canvas with the new one, wasting one more precious canvas.

When the class finally dismissed, the girl slung her bag on her shoulder the walked out from the class, clearly not noticing a few of her classmate trailed behind her. She was almost got out from the class when a guy from her class tap her.

”Yeah, what?” she asked, now facing the guy, finally realizing that there are lots of her friends following her.

”Arin, are you free after this? Let’s grab some meal together with us,” said the guy and showing his friends too.

“I don’t know, but maybe I ca-”

“Scram, you dirty vampires! She is already taken for like, 2 months ago. Do I need to sunk my fangs and rip all of you apart to not hunting her blood again?!” Yoongi growled before putting his arm to the girl’s-Arin’s-shoulder. Yoongi’s eyes flashed golden.

The guy hasn’t back down. But apparently took a step forward, changing his eyes into green and showed his fangs. “At least give us some of her blood,” said the guy.

”Never!” Yoongi let out feral growl before he grabbed Arin’s hand and lead Arin out of the sea of hungry vampires.

It was always like this. Arin getting chased by vampires and Yoongi threatened those vampires. The vampires chased Arin because her blood smells sweet and pure. That maybe they can hold their hunger for eternity if they drink her blood. And Arin is just too oblivious for that. She always thought that her friends wouldn’t do something like that.

So sometimes, she just agreed to hang out with them, not knowing that they are waiting for a chance to her blood. But when the plan that the vampires thought almost succeed, Yoongi always barged in so their plan would be crushed everytime. Although the vampires always got threatened by Yoongi, they still bothers Arin everytime. Maybe they’ll stop if Yoongi actually rip them apart.

When Yoongi and Arin arrived at the university’s gate, Yoongi finally loosening his grip on Arin’s hand. Yoongi opened his mouth, wanting to remind her again, but Arin just already knew that he was going to talk like her mom, so she put her index finger on his lips.

”I know, I know. I have to keep my own blood. Because they are too precious, so I can’t let them be or given to anybody else. And I am so stupid to even reply their invitation. That I should have left them without even glance them. Yeah, okay, I’ll remember, Mom,” said Arin then putting down her finger.

Yoongi shook his head. “Good that you remember that. But what are you even doing before?” Yoongi asked.

”I haven’t finished my sentences, but you just barged in. I was just gonna say ‘I don’t know, but maybe I can’t, I have to accompany a certain cutie wolf boy that will whine all day long if I don’t attend his congratulatory party,’ But thanks for saving me anyway.”

”Just thanks? Aw, you ain’t fun, Arin,” teased Yoongi. They were walking down the street, maybe going to Arin’s house.

”Then what Min Yoongi?”

”A kiss on here?” Yoongi pointed his lips.

”Um...But give me cookies after this, okay?” Arin said then kiss Yoongi on the lips.

”Not sure about the cookies though,” Yoongi stick his tongue out the run that made Arin chased him.

But, of course, Arin can’t catch him. Yoongi is a werewolf for God’s sake. While she was just a normal people with golden blood, the legendary blood that made you still alive until eternity. The golden blood might gave some power, but maybe it hasn’t give the power to Arin yet, since Arin is just like a normal human. But with a very fast healing. Arin had broken her leg before, but miraculously, it was healed after 2 days. So, she was already ran out of her stamina while Yoongi is still super energized after 10 minutes of running.

Arin stopped running and tried to catch her breath. Sometimes Yoongi is just too mean for her, but sometimes he can be really sweet too. Maybe he’s bipolar. Seeing that his mate has stopped running, Yoongi ran back to her while laughing.

”Next time, I won’t ever chase you again. It’s really tiring. And stop laughing!” Arin hit Yoongi’s lightly with heavy breathing.

”You’re so funny though! You already know that I’m a werewolf, why would you even try to chase me?” Yoongi laughed again. “Oh, right. What were you doing on painting class? New project again?” Yoongi asked.

Arin finally relaxed, she leaned on his body since she is still tired. “Mr. Lee asked us to paint landscape. It has to be amazing and portraying our specialty as a student in this university, he said. And yeah, I’m just stuck. Don’t really have inspiration because I’m just like a normal human while my classmates have like a pixie, fairy, elf, land and what is Avalon?!” Arin rambled.

”If that the case, then hop on,” Yoongi changed himself into a 6 feet tall white wolf with golden eyes. He then sat on the ground.

”Hop on, I’ll take you somewhere,”said the voice on Arin’s head. It was the way Yoongi talk while he was on his wolf form. Without other choice, Arin climbed Yoongi’s soft fur the sitting on his back. “Hold tightly,” he said again before running across the street.

Arin asked, “Is it okay? For me sitting here?” She was afraid that she will hurt him.

”Nah, it’s fine. It will slow me down a little, but don’t worry, anything for my beautiful mate,”Yoongi said.

”You know, I’m still confused about this mate thing. So, you searched, take care of me, and maybe be my boyfriend just because you felt that I’m your mate?” Arin asked while closing her eyes, feeling the wind gushed her face.

"Whoa...I'm not like that. I already knew you the time you took a step in that university. Just like everybody said, your blood smells sweet. So I followed that sweet scent until I found you. And you were fcking shining on the crowd that day. I began to watch you after that and tried to talk to you. And I just love everything about you. For me, mate is just a word, but love that makes us real. I choose you to become my mate; my soulmate, to be exact."

”You’re too cheesy,” Arin tucked her head on Yoongi’s fluffy fur with blushing cheeks. Sometimes, Yoongi is just too cheesy that made her speechless.

Yoongi let out a sound, that is similar to laughing. “Cutie, you can sleep if you want. Do you bring your sketchbook?” Yoongi asked.

”I always bring them,” Arin mumbled.

Yoongi continued running again. Arin hasn’t known yet where Yoongi going to take her. She just trusted him that he wouldn’t harm her.

They arrived at a certain forest. The forest was so shady and beautiful. Yoongi slowed his pace. “You can wake up now. Grab your sketchbook, too. Maybe this can be your inspiration,”he said.

Arin woke up then looked around. She quickly dug her bag and pulled her sketchbook and pencil, then drawing the forest. “Wow, this is beautiful. What is this place ?” she asked while gaping , amazed by the beauty.

”Wait until you see the next. Have you done yet? You can take a picture then we can go to the next place.”

Arin put her pencil down, then take her phone to take a picture of the forest. She can’t waste this beautiful scenery. After she said done, Yoongi ran again. Luckily Arin has grabbed her sketchbook and her pencil, so it didn’t fall when he suddenly running again.

They arrived at the edge of the land. Yoongi then sat down, told Arin to got down from his back. Yoongi move his snout forward, asking Arin to follow her. They walked to the edge, then Yoongi sat back again. “Look down, but be careful,” he advised.

Arin looked down, not scared of the heights. She gasped. This is more fantastic than the forest. She plopped down beside Yoongi and began sketching again. “Really, what is this place? How do you know it?”

”You know wolf packs and their territory right? This is my pack’s territory. We usually get here to find some inspirations on writing lyrics and making songs. Since this is my territory, and you’re my mate, this place is yours, too. You can get here anytime you want, just tell me. I bet I’m making some good inspirations, don’t I?”Yoongi explained proudly.

”Thanks, you’re really the best!” Arin exclaimed while scratching Yoongi’s head. Yoongi closed his eyes, leaning on the touch. And so, Yoongi waited Arin to finish her sketch while sleeping.

 

When Arin was done, she looked at her mate, who was peacefully sleeping. She smiled a little. She decided to say something that she couldn’t say before.”Thanks for loving me. I hope we can understand each other and I hope that you’ll stay with me no matter what. I love you, Min Yoongi,” said Arin while running her fingers on Yoongi’s snowy white fur.


©moonshadowarrior