Chapter 1

Colorless

The weather was cold. Then again it's always cold around here. Luhan's heart had turned to ice, freezing in time, freezing in the state it was left in. The state it had been in. Luhan's heart froze, to always be in love with Oh Sehun. It would only ever beat for Oh Sehun. Luhan held his mug of morning coffee close to him as he looked out his small window in his kitchen. He wasn't really looking at anything. It was more like he was looking for something, but he never could pinpoint what it was. He inhaled the heat from his coffee and used the mug to warm his hands. "Where are you?" Luhan's mind wandered with this question daily. In reality, Luhan wasn't sure he wanted to find out.

The sound of Luhan's phone ringing interrupted his morning silence and he sighed as he picked it up. He didn't know why he even still had a cellphone,  his few friends knew where he lived if they wanted to visit and he didn't make an effort to make any new ones.  But it was the hope, that Sehun may try to call him on his old phone number, that kept him from taking the line down all together. "Hello?" Luhan's voice was soft against the screen.

"Morning Lu." Jongin responded.

Luhan yawned, "Morning..."

"You free to hang out later today maybe? Kyungsoo and I are going to the movies with Yixing and were wondering if you'd like to accompany us."

Luhan ran his fingers through his hair as he looked around for his calender, "Uhm..."

"You forgot what day it is again huh?"

Luhan nodded, but then replied verbally when he realized Jongin couldn't see his nod, "Hm..Yeah.."

"It's Saturday."

"Oh, well uhm..." Luhan contemplated but his thinking was interrupted by Jongin.

"Listen, we can go visit the garden before going to the movies okay? You can still go about your day normally, there will just be an extra activity! How does that sound?" Jongin proposed with a bit of cheer in his voice.

"Alright," Luhan agreed. Luhan and Sehun had reguarly visited a flower garden every Saturday before going on any type of date. Sometimes they would spend their whole day there, just to talk and catch up. A small hope within Luhan wished he would one day visit and Sehun would be laying there, in the field of flowers, looking up at the sky, arms wide open, waiting for Luhan to come and lay his head on his chest. "What time?"

"After you get back from the garden just call it's fine."

"Thanks."

"Alright Lu, see you."

"Yeah, see you."

Luhan set his phone down after hearing the beep. He gazed around his whole kitchen and sighed once again. He sighed neither in sadness nor content, he just sighed, from the heavy desperation weighing down his heart.

After Luhan showered and got ready to go out he put on his watch and checked the time.

1:45pm

"What day is it again..?" Luhan muttered as he finally saw his calendar.

Saturday

"Oh yeah." Luhan grabbed his cell phone and made his way out his small apartment.

He gazed at the world that had seemed to lose all color, before making his first steps down the sidewalk with his hands tucked away in his pockets.