; information

       上り藤 ( LUPINE )       : christmas event soon! MORE GIRLS AND EXO PLEASE!! small but active and growing! ( + HIRING 2 ADMIN! )
tumblr_inline_noujziz5081rpk3gm_500.gif
 
 
lupine
a twitter roleplay
extra
At a later date I will ask the opinions of everyone in the roleplay on the mating season / possibilities as some may appreciate information on that while others wont.
layout © cerulean tm
information
to perfect your bark
When you join you'll be sorted into a pack, the admins do this to ensure an even amount of members in each pack. We don't want an alpha with no members. More alpha's may join to form more packs but be aware you might not have as many members to begin with.

The packs are loyal to their alpha, they are always looking to protect and please the alpha (of course this includes the alpha's mate and possible pups.) The alpha also decides where the pack lives but they should all live together, this is to ensure the best force possible. 

Wolves can be both tame and wild, for example some may want to sleep outside while others would rather take a hot bath and sleep in a real bed. They may also prefer eating red meats, it's only natural after all.

When the alpha finds a mate, they automatically become one of the more respected pack members. Anyone can mate with any other wolf but beware your alpha won't always like it if you make strong relationships with other packs. A wolf CAN be a lone wolf, if this is the case for you please speak to the base to arrange this.

Remember packs have their own territory too, you don't want to cross over and annoy the wrong person now do you?

VERY USEFUL INFORMATION ON ROLEPLAYING AS A WOLF!
the positions
a little extra
Alpha : The one in charge, the alpha gives the orders and is generally the strongest or wisest member within the pack. One can only become an alpha by inheritance, forming a pack or fighting the old alpha and winning. (of course, this is only for a backstory/plot/bio). 

Beta : The alpha's second in command, they're generally left in charge if the alpha is not around and normally one of the alpha's good friends. The beta's are normally strong or smart and advise the alpha on what to do when they aren't sure.

Delta : The trainee beta, they've shown a lot of potential or inherited this position. delta's are strong anf often too confident due to being promoted but not always. An alpha may choose to have more deltas and train them up incase anything happens to the beta or they choose to fight the beta for their position.

Others + Tasks :  There are four main positions to fulfill depending on the skills of the individual and what they wish to do (an omega may also have these positions);
Healer - they're in charge of the medical side, if someone is injured it's their duty to take care of them.
Scout - they're usually fast and have a sharp eye, they'll be given the task of patrolling the borders and making sure no wolves are invading too much or where the nearest free space is.
Hunter - the stronger fighters of the pack, most often become the betas or deltas when the others are no longer fit enough. Hunters are given the main task of gathering food for the pack.
Caretaker - a caretaker is like the mother of the pack, they watch out for the other members and stay behind to take care of omegas or anyone not able to go out, they also look after the pack's home and ensure everything runs smoothly.

Omega : The weakest in the pack, omega's are considered to be on the same level as pups and are usually the last to eat or the most picked on member. At the same time, many packs value their omega as a pup and look out for them, it depends on the alpha's views. When an Omega reaches maturity they are said to be the most desired wolf, emitting scents to attract others.