Prologue

Hate me, Love me

 

Park Chanyeol liked everything planned. He wasn't fond of surprises for he believes those things only brings disaster so he didn't know what to do when a girl named Cha Hayoung entered his life, and probably... his heart.

He could still remember everything like it only happened yesterday. The day where all unexpected events happened.

"Uh, I-I'm Cha Hayoung and I'm pleased to meet all of you." the girl gave them a shy smile while she continued to fiddle with her fingers. Nervousness could be heard from her voice.

Chanyeol kept his gaze from the girl. He doesn't understand the way his heart was beating... uncontrollably.

"Ok Hayoung, you may sit beside..." the teacher looked a round the room, finding for a vacant seat. Of course, the teacher would put her beside the protagonist... or not.

"Oh there beside Mr. Kim." the teacher pointed at the seat on the second row while Chanyeol's seat was on the fifth, last row. Thanks for being the giant he is, the teacher had to put him on the last row to not disturb other students.

Hayoung nodded at her teacher and made her way to her seat. There was something about her that made Chanyeol wonder and realize he was doomed.