Messenger

Log In

Shortly after confirming his newest facebook account, Jiyong typed in Choi Seunghyun's name in the search bar. To his surprise, a lot of pages dedicated to the bastard popped up. He really does have a lot of fans. Wow. Immediately, he searched for the bastard's own account, and he's thankful that he found it easily.

With shaking hands, he clicked on the 'add friend' button which he regretted afterwards. There's no turning back now.

Jiyong tapped on his laptop, waiting for any notification that Choi Seunghyun already accepted his requests. But even after a few minutes, none of what he expected came. It's just 5:30 in the afternoon, and it's not likely that the bastard's not home yet, is it?

To serve as a pass time, Jiyong decided to add random people as his, I mean 'her' friend. He can't have Seunghyun wondering why he's her only one friend in that account. Click click click. He has lost count on how many people he added.

Suddenly, one red notification appeared at the top right corner of his screen. Is it Seunghyun? He quickly clicked it.

Choi Seunghyun accepted your friend request. See what he shares with his friends.

Success! Finally, he can start his awesome yet devilish plan.

Smirking, he selected Seunghyun's name and that brought him into his wall. It's his first time doing this, so he's nervous and excited at the same time.

"Thank you for accepting my friend request. ;)" he wrote on Seunghyun's wall.

A few seconds later and a notification popped again.

"You're welcome, Min Ji Young"

Jiyong couldn't help his giggles. This will be really good. He had to smile at himself for thinking of such a good name. That wouldn’t give away his true identity, right?

 Before he continues his facebook revenge adventures, he quickly went out of his room to get snacks cause he'll be getting hungry later. It's a good thing that his parents weren't there yet cause they're going to ask with that laugh he'd made.

When he came back to his room, he jumped into his bed with the laptop on his lap.

If Jiyong want to seduce the bastard, he'd better do it in chat. Fangirls can be scary, that's why.

After clicking on message, Seunghyun's chat box came up.

Hey~ he typed quickly.

Watching the dots in the chatbox made him anticipate.

What? Just hi? After a minute of waiting for the dots to finally form words, all he got was 'Hi'? Choi Seunghyun never fail to amaze him. In a bad way.

Just a hi? Do you want me to kick you?

Oh. Jiyong regretting saying that. He wants to kick him really, but thinking that a girl saying that is just a no-no. So, he sent another message again.

I was just joking, Seunghyunnie~

Eww. There's nothing grossier than calling the person you hate in a very sweet way like that.

It's ok. It's gonna be funny though when people knew that a guy was kicked by a girl just by saying hi

Seunghyun replied. Is the bastard laughing right now? But he's right. But he doesn't know how much Jiyong wants to punch or kick him right now.

Kekeke. But I wouldn't care about what people would say ;)

He waited for Seunghyun's reply by munching on the chips he had brought earlier.

Oh? That's a first.

So, Seunghyun hasn't met anyone yet who doesn't care what people say? How about himself? Will he care? Jiyong guessed not. He's a rude guy and that impression of Jiyong about him wouldn't change.

Jiyong decided that he wouldn't want to act innocent for long. He wanted to carry on his plan as fast as possible.

Really? But I guess someone liking you is not a first? Jiyong smirked evily.

He admitted it that fast. He's really proud and arrogant. With shaking fingers, he typed the starting line to his plans.

I like you Choi Seunghyun. ❤

Jiyong cringed but giggle at the same time. He couldn't wait for the other's answer! He hoped Seunghyun will take the bait. Jiyong thinks that maybe Seunghyun is different in SNS than in real life. Hey, he met some who are very filrty in facebook but so timid in real life. Maybe Seunghyun's like that too.

Jiyong waited for Seunghyun to see his message, and was cheerful when he saw that the other guy finally saw it. He waited for his reply but it didn't come.

Was he seenzoned? It couldn't be. He messaged him again.

Hey? Seunghyunnie?

Jiyong saw Seunghyun open his message again but didn't reply.

Oh, so he's still interested in what Ji Young would say.

I like your eyes, eyebrows, nose and your beautiful lips. Is it too much to ask for it?

You know I dream of you every night. I want to occupy yours too ;)

Jiyong sounded really desperate in the last message he sent. Posing as a girl, that may really sound flirty from a guy's perspective. But that's his goal, right? The road to seducing Seunghyun is far and dangerous.

Jiyong looked at his clock. It's just 7 pm. Wow. His and the bastard's conversation didn't last long. How could he do to win his heart (as a girl of course)?

Jiyong had never flirted with a girl before so he wouldn't know. All he knows was looking at someone from afar, walking with her and talk about her interests, and Choi Seunghyun. Jiyong then realized that all his dreams with Dara shattered because of that guy. And that fueled his fire more. He needs a good strategy to capture the guy's heart for him to successfully shatter it as well.

Jiyong or Min Ji Young had logged out already but he logged in again to message the bastard.

I'm sorry. 


When Jiyong woke up, he quickly opened his laptop to see if the bastard had replied to his message. He wasn't expecting anything though, since Choi Seunghyun just seenzoned him many times. Maybe he'd also seen his last message without even replying.

He saw his full notification bar with accepted friend requests. He got 7 messages too, and he didn't bother reading them because they were from guys wanting to have a conversation with 'her'. He didn't actually want to scroll down cause he had a feeling there was no reply from Seunghyun but he was surprised when he saw a message from him. Jiyong opened it. (Excitedly)

It's okay. I'm used to it.

Jiyong's eyes sparkled with hope. He'll try all over again.

Jiyong proceeded to install facebook and messenger app in his phone which he didn't bother do before. Now that he has found a new hobby, he thought it'd be necessary.

When the two apps were successfully installed, he immediately logged in his "Min Ji Young" account to reply to his target. But he didn't save the account since Dara likes to borrow his phone and he couldn't let her find out what he's doing. Then, he sent a message to Seunghyun and without waiting for his reply, he stormed out his room to prepare for school.

Thank you. Umm, let's start over again?

 


 

Unlike before, walking with Dara to school had become quiet. They still share stories there and then, but it doesn't mostly compose of one arrogant bastard. And for that, Jiyong's thankful. What he's not thankful for was that Dara still has this gloomy expression. It's obvious that she's still not over it, and Jiyong hates it. He wanted to ask her, ask her about her feelings... but Jiyong's afraid to hear that she still loves Seunghyun.

"Jiyong, I wish I hadn't confessed..." Oh . The topic he didn't want to talk about was brought up by Dara. Hearing her sad voice breaks his heart. He stayed silent.

"If I didn't, then my fantasies wouldn't shatter. But I guess, I'm just not likeable, right?" She smiled, but Jiyong knew it's fake since it wasn't reaching her ears. Jiyong felt the urge to confess, but he didn't have the courage. He needs to succeed with his plan before making any move. But there's no way that he would agree to what the other had said.

Jiyong gently ruffled the girl's hair and smiled. "Who said that? If Choi Seunghyun said that he must be prepared to be kicked in the !" Showing his non-existent muscles to Dara, he made the girl laugh. It's always a relief hearing it.

 

If there's one thing that Jiyong hates about his plan was that he and Dara share the same classroom and he cannot check on his phone all the time to see if the bastard already replied to his message. As a final resort, he kept his wifi open and his messenger app. He'll receive the bastard's reply at any time.

Jiyong was in the left side of the room, near the window, and Dara was just one seat in front of him. He'll have to thank their homeroom teacher for placing him there or else Dara might see what he's doing, or rather, talking to.

The bell rang, signalling that English time was finally over. Jiyong had checked his messenger for five times during English class, and he was relieved he wasn't caught. He gave up on checking his phone, though. Maybe the bastard doesn't open his phone in the class.

Or so he thought.

Before Jiyong could put his phone back in his pocket again, it vibrated. He got a new message. Or rather, two messages. And what surprised him more was the person who messaged him. It was the bastard. He clicked on the circle which showed Seunghyun's display picture and the message opened.

Start over again? That's fine with me. Jiyong read silently. And a certain feeling of happiness washed over him. He couldn't believe that the bastard would agree! Then his eyes moved down to his next message.

Hi. I'm Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you, Min Ji Young. :)

A smiley emoticon. That's a good sign, right? Jiyong grinned to himself. 

Nice to meet you too, Choi Seunghyun. He typed then quickly clicked on 'send'.


 

Author's notes:

Thank you for the lovely comments in the first chapter~ I appreciate them!

Now that Jiyong had already started his plan, would there be a sudden turn of events?